I GOT BETA I CANT PLAY!!!!!!!!! WHY EA!!!!

I JUST DOWNLOAD BETA! I USE CODE IN EMAIL AND IT SAYS WRONG ACCOUNT!!!!

LET ME PLAY!!!! ME ANGRY

😡😡😡😡😡

Comments

• Orison
    76682 posts Icon
    Me not able reading email? :trollface:
  • Boysie91
    15916 posts World Class
    Waste of a code on you
  • Diggy
    16190 posts World Class
    It’s a shame they give codes to bafoons
  • DaveMadMan
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2021
    Contact support, not that they are very helpful, but it's better than posting here, people will just insult you.

and read the email again
    Post edited by DaveMadMan on
  • J_Milton94
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    it literally says on the email its starting at 6pm today READDD haha
  • grogans_heroes
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can’t wait for your reviews once you figure out what the requirements are…
  • graff26lfc
    1018 posts Professional
    :s
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited August 2021
    I can't wait for the valuable feedback he'll provide to improve the game which actually is what he'd be supposed to do..
  • Orison
    76682 posts Icon
    bberger wrote: »
    I can't wait for the valuable feedback he'll provide to improve the game which actually is what he'd be supposed to do..

Every year the beta forums are worse than GD.

That's why EA made a sub forum for verified players. Not everybody writes perfect English in there, but atleast you get the general vibe that people understand the game :joy:
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited August 2021
    Orison wrote: »

That's why EA made a sub forum for verified players. Not everybody writes perfect English in there, but atleast you get the general vibe that people understand the game :joy:

Yeah, I still don't get their beta process. But from the looks if it they are tiering it anyways to get feedback from the verified players and possibly just hard-ignore the rest and use them for hype marketing and staying in the conversation..

What I'm mad about a bit though is that players (like me) outside the UK/US who'd be genuinely be willing to provide feedback are being hard ignored. As being a dev myself I'd know how to write proper bug reports etc, yet I have no actual chance to contribute in any meaningful way to the game I dedicate most of my recreational time on..

Apart from that I don't get how they just ignore potential matchmaking/gameplay issues outside their 2 dedicated beta-countries.

With all their rules and NDAs you'd think they take the beta seriously, but in the end it's just another marketing gimmick for them..
  • TDOF
    9002 posts League Winner

They also have seperate forums for the game changers too.

Only thing which is weird to me is that the beta isn't public, it's the only way to truly stress test the game... but EA does closed betas for every single game. Probably because they know the servers will crash.
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up

Yeah, I still don't get their beta process. But from the looks if it they are tiering it anyways to get feedback from the verified players and possibly just hard-ignore the rest and use them for hype marketing and staying in the conversation..

Sadly, I think this is true. The last beta I was on was for FIFA 20 and whilst the verified players had mods on their forum responding to stuff, that wasn't the case for the non-verified section. Somebody would roll in every four or five days and do general housekeeping, but that was it.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

So it’s like the vip section to keep the riff raff out 🤣
  • grogans_heroes
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    David12344 wrote: »

I got a code for the 1st time…so your theory is debunked 😁
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    1283 posts Play-Off Hero

Am a casual player got 1 every year soooo
  • All4fun1991
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    You must be very lucky because I cannot even play my current FIFA without Lag fest.😁
  • SignpostSounder
    edited August 2021

You in the VIP section, though? :smiley:
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

Haha I meant there own special forum mate
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    I mean you all played yourselves just by downloading a beta of game that has been broken for 10 years
  • SignpostSounder
    edited August 2021
    I mean you all played yourselves just by downloading a beta of game that has been broken for 10 years

He says, after posting nearly 1300 times on a forum dedicated to a game that he thinks has been broken for 10 years.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited August 2021
    SuperKMx wrote: »

He says, after posting nearly 1300 times on a forum dedicated to a game that he thinks has been broken for 10 years.

I think I've posted far more than that and I even think FIFA has been broken for more than a decade (2006 to be exact..).

I'm here for the addiction and the lack of alternatives as of today..
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    1283 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nearly 3 hrs and fut no up yet wonder what was the issue was
  • TheTormentor07
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well us PC players get not beta at all, so count yourselves lucky, did get invited to the technical test of Battlefield 2042 though, shame it's bugged and locked to 30fps, but shhhh that's all I can say.