Comments

• Sullivinho_12
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That Reyna face is terrible 🤣
  • Renatos
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    JimCh07 wrote: »

Found him on this insta post, 6th slide

I think it is generic, apart of the hair he doesn’t look like himself at all, find his picture and compare it ,not even 10% closer to his real face

• Renatos
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »

I think it is generic, apart of the hair he doesn’t look like himself at all, find his picture and compare it ,not even 10% closer to his real face

It's 100% not generic, I have been a Data Editor and I know for a fact that this is a custom face. This haircut and that face are not in the database of the game. The quality of the picture doesn't do justice, but trust me this is not a generic face ;)

I trust you, I hope is just a quality of the picture is bad too, in next generation will probably look better, I just don’t understand how did he got a costume face and the other inter and Milan players they left generic unless they have the same strategy like Ajax last year they scanned them but they are not ready to implement in the game. The reason I believe why inter and Ac Milan are scanned is because of Lautaro and Tonali tattoos so what they did they updated their tattoos and the face update will come later
  • styles_fc
    309 posts Sunday League Hero

It's 100% not generic, I have been a Data Editor and I know for a fact that this is a custom face. This haircut and that face are not in the database of the game. The quality of the picture doesn't do justice, but trust me this is not a generic face ;)

We werent saying its generic.. just doesnt look like a scan..
    If you compare that pic to a pic of him IRL if doesnt look very similar at all. Hopefully just a bad pic/bad angle.

Does anyone have any pics of Jota? I haven't seen the update of him :innocent:
  • andre77
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited August 7
    a lot of players need a scan/custom face and EA spend time and resources in body tatoos....
  • CaptainJack13
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    styles_fc wrote: »

We werent saying its generic.. just doesnt look like a scan..
    If you compare that pic to a pic of him IRL if doesnt look very similar at all. Hopefully just a bad pic/bad angle.

Does anyone have any pics of Jota? I haven't seen the update of him :innocent:

If you scroll through the pictures on the post a few above where the first one is Simons you'll be able to see Jota
  • Colesy
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes jota has been posted
  • GlennMufc
    1137 posts Professional
    edited August 7
    I can't believe people are hyped over a knee or leg tattoo or hand tattoo and players getting updated with some hair added to their chin and a faded hair cut. Can you not see the reality here of how many generic faces we will have ?

Akanji
    Fofana
    Smith-Rowe
    Cash
    Watkins
    Reiner

I don't even want to go on with adding to that list. I can't believe people are actually going to buy this game. I'm a huge lover of starheads i only buy the game to see the abundance of new starheads spread throughout each league.

Now they can't even commit to a full BPL scan. And don't even reply to this giving them an excuse for covid just don't bother. That's no excuse.

Come on lads have some cop on are you really going to buy this game. It's such an easy decision not to buy it this year.

Another unfinished game launched again year after year. Not to mention the heads of player's who will lose their starheads and never get them back i guarantee that issue isn't fixed just wait and see.

• JimCh07
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The guy who posted the beta pics won't post any new pics but he was willing to confirm or de-confirm certain faces.

So far he's confirmed that Che Adams, Tagliafigo and Neres have a starhead.

While Gilmour, Edson Alvarez, Ben White, Djenepo, Robert Sanchez and Mac Allister dont. The only conflicting thing is he said Akanji seems to have a new face, maybe he confused him with Bellingham or something idk.
  • JimCh07
    The guy who posted the beta pics won't post any new pics but he was willing to confirm or de-confirm certain faces.

So far he's confirmed that Che Adams, Tagliafigo and Neres have a starhead.

While Gilmour, Edson Alvarez, Ben White, Djenepo, Robert Sanchez and Mac Allister dont. The only conflicting thing is he said Akanji seems to have a new face, maybe he confused him with Bellingham or something idk.

Keep in mind there's 0 pics of those players and although the guy is reliable he's mostly a fut player not all too well acquainted with starheads so he could have misjudged certain faces.
  • RollsReus
    1679 posts Play-Off Hero
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    I can't believe people are hyped over a knee or leg tattoo or hand tattoo and players getting updated with some hair added to their chin and a faded hair cut. Can you not see the reality here of how many generic faces we will have ?

Akanji
    Fofana
    Smith-Rowe
    Cash
    Watkins
    Reiner

I don't even want to go on with adding to that list. I can't believe people are actually going to buy this game. I'm a huge lover of starheads i only buy the game to see the abundance of new starheads spread throughout each league.

Now they can't even commit to a full BPL scan. And don't even reply to this giving them an excuse for covid just don't bother. That's no excuse.

Come on lads have some cop on are you really going to buy this game. It's such an easy decision not to buy it this year.

Another unfinished game launched again year after year. Not to mention the heads of player's who will lose their starheads and never get them back i guarantee that issue isn't fixed just wait and see.
    You're entitled to your opinion 100%, but if you spend your life moaning about the things you don't have when you could be happy with the things you do, it's going to be a vicious circle.

The tattoos are a very cool addition. It's been requested for a long time and came out of left field. If the players you listed were scanned, I'd expect you to then say "but what about a Championship scan?". It's a closed beta, man. Moan at the final product if you have to.

As for buying the game, I'm actually impressed by the multitude of new gameplay additions. That's not to mention that me and mates love Pro Clubs & it'll be my first proper PS5 generation game. The starhead situation sucks but if that was my sole reason for playing, I'd be purchasing Pro Evolution Soc... eFootball 😉
  • JimCh07

Highly doubt he's right about all of em but still
  • Sullivinho_12
    Saka was the same.
  • Sullivinho_12
    And his latest post says Malen when he posted a generic pic of him before, he hasn't got a clue.
  • Micola789
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect

I don’t read too much on bastoni already got shown, he’s generic and a lot of the others are the same as last year
  • GlennMufc
    1137 posts Professional

I wouldn't trust a word this lad says i blocked him he is full of 🎃🎃🎃🎃
  • RichardEleven
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 7
    that guy is a n0nce
  • Steveb86
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    It has now been proven that he has or had the old beta. It's also clear that there's a lot more content in the new beta next week, so let's wait and see. And yes this guy has zero plan
  • Peanut2000
    950 posts Semi-Pro
    that guy is a n0nce

😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • RichardEleven
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 7
    Remember guys, I've got you covered
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ziA3XGGhqhLtEyeu7Tvva4H3CbReShyYiwqnBeaP8I0

Need your opinions though, please. Would you prefer if instead of text the names were hyperlinks to Tweets showing the starheads in question?

EDIT: I've changed Nelson Semedo to this as an example.

@JimCh07 also doing the good work
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 7
    Steveb86 wrote: »
    It has now been proven that he has or had the old beta. It's also clear that there's a lot more content in the new beta next week, so let's wait and see. And yes this guy has zero plan

Next weeks beta doesn’t really make a difference does it?

No leagues have been scanned and to still expect them to come is not realistic.

Holding out for the beta update is just going to bring more disappointment

EA has added a lot of the FO4 faces and they wouldn’t have done that for players like Odegaard etc. if they had scanned them already
  • Steveb86
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Steveb86 wrote: »

Next weeks beta doesn’t really make a difference does it?

No leagues have been scanned and to still expect them to come is not realistic.

Holding out for the beta update is just going to bring more disappointment

EA has added a lot of the FO4 faces and they wouldn’t have done that for players like Odegaard etc. if they had scanned them already

As I understood fifawitcher, the new beta has a lot more content. And the beta for the press and game testers was nowhere near as advanced as the new beta. Anyway, we can't do more than wait. The Bamford updated gives hope for more new gamefaces. And ea will scan more and more, as far as the current situation allows. Of course, we won't see nearly as many new gamefaces in the beta as in the last few years. Ea priority is now to scan and they have only been allowed to do that since April and I don't know how things are currently in Germany and Spain. It's up to the teams and the authorities. Most of the new gamefaces will come with updates after the full version is released.
  • Daviddt86
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    I never thought they wouldn't scan all PL clubs.
    But it seems that way. Liverpool, Spurs, Man City, Chelsea were the teams who weren't scanned last year. Maybe EA only scanned them.

So far only scanning of those 4 teams, Real, Atletico and Psg.

But Benzema isn't updated?

I am happy with the with the customs of some talents but so far a very big disappointment.

It's even worse than last year.
  • tommy_p_5
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    But it seems that way. Liverpool, Spurs, Man City, Chelsea were the teams who weren't scanned last year. Maybe EA only scanned them.

I am happy with the with the customs of some talents but so far a very big disappointment.

I'm not suggesting you should be more optimistic, but just bear in mind that almost all our information so far regarding faces has come from short trailers with partner teams, and some unreliable guy on Twitter who doesn't seem to know the difference between some generic faces and others.

I'm not expecting much, but I'm reserving judgement until the actual beta, hopefully this week.
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain
    Daviddt86 wrote: »

Remember Sergio Ramos wasn't updated in previous builds last year, so as others have already said, we could get some more updates in the new version of the beta.
  • Sporting Club Portugal
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited August 8
    EA had over a year to bring back legacy star heads for the 100 players that were removed last year like Ricardo Quaresma, etc… Although the scans are outdated it is 💯 percent better than having a generic or custom face. Especially with COVID being the blame for scanning players they did invest in a lot more rigs for a reason and it’s not just to collect dust.

It was cool that they finally brought a few legacy faces back for fifa 21 like Gomes, Adan and coentrao. although it was after the soccer season was practically over in Europe. late is better than never.

Hopefully they will bring back some more for FIFA 22 without removing others. I went onto the EA site, reported the removed faces as a bug every week and EA’s offshore assistants response was always the same that they would be reporting this issue to developers. Except for 1 time they told me it was a licensing issue.

Perhaps if everyone here did the same and EA were flooded with 1 million complaints for the same or similar issue EA may actually do something. EA doesn’t have anyone reviewing forums but they do monitor help tickets since they need to be tracked. EA maybe greedy but so is PES signing exclusive deals which only hurts the consumers. Unfortunately it’s their business like any other corporation to be as profitable as possible, so I’m sure they won’t be happy if a million customers say they are not buying the game or switching over to their rivals because this is a bigger issue than EA thinks. The complaints need to be said directly to the source not just here and maybe they will wake up and allocate some of their resources to try satisfying the customers.
  • BigJaseNo1
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It really baffles me why they don’t do what PES does and have a team to create custom starheads and then release an update for them.. that way everyone stays happy and then they can be scanned in the future!
  • OptimusFawkes
    384 posts Sunday League Hero

This is definitely a custom the same way Adrien Rabiot has a custom. It's not a generic, and its definitely not a scan.

Somewhere in the middle.
  • Sullivinho_12
    edited August 8