FUTTIES Champs upgrade nerved (EA tweet)

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15278 posts World Class
    😂 😂 😂 Wow
    Shafted.
  • BeefyRabouter
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    Ea accidentally giveth and then ea ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Crystal-dan1
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shocking by EA
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15278 posts World Class
    So they're basically admitting if was a mistake 😂 ea honestly need to upgrade their morals as well as them servers
  • JustusX
    3002 posts National Call-Up
    What a joke.
  • limjitwe
    9967 posts Has That Special Something
    So they are admitting that they play and modify pack weight :(

Isn’t it obvious some players are more rare than others?
  • Delboy13710
    9629 posts League Winner
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I didn’t get Neymar in my 2 picks and then told myself that was probably not my day. I was going to redeem the wl qualification and get 3 red picks for another shot at Neymar. This tweet had me sickened so bad …

This is way too unfair.

Same

Gave up first team players as well in my 3 attempts . EA should give people there Reds back lol
  • Izzy2K17
    13362 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 22
    Ffs, I didnt have any champs players so i was planning on doing it next week for my Neymar.
    This is Sancho from the guaranteed pack last year all over again
  • Tboon
    4315 posts National Call-Up
    So they commit they manipulate the pack weight all the time.
  • RangerCraig
    3101 posts National Call-Up
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Ffs, I didnt have any champs players so i was planning on doing it next week for my Neymar.
    This is Sancho from the guaranteed pack last year all over again

Same m8, bit gutted
  • David12344
    12908 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 22
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I didn’t get Neymar in my 2 picks and then told myself that was probably not my day. I was going to redeem the wl qualification and get 3 red picks for another shot at Neymar. This tweet had me sickened so bad …

This is way too unfair.

This is sick.

So where’s my refund then ? If the pack weights wasn’t right. Manipulated, mistake or wrong

Now I feel There not even worth doing as they probs made them ultra tight with the weight.

Why couldn’t they leave it to let the rest of us have a go.

It wouldn’t kill them would it ? Can’t have people having the best players to easy now I mean it’s so early in the game cycle too 😅
  • Dutch3723
    1379 posts Professional
    Unbelievable but (sadly) not hugely surprising. Of course there won’t be anything that happens as a result. It’s another EA ‘oh well we made a mistake never mind’. A - it’s end game and B - why tweet this out at all? What a joke of a company.
  • Orison
    65992 posts Icon
    Embarassing from EA. It's July ffs.

Atleast it once again proves that ea can't nerf packweights on the fly or make them worse after 30mins or whatever people claim.

They have to take it down and re-release it.
  • abhreebhu_45
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Will we get more cobra kai now ipo neymar?
    That will make me happy
  • CoCoGoaL
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks EA U FRAUDS, I put eleven fut champs cards in and no Neymar. Sick of it 🤬🤬
  • RSL183
    908 posts Professional
    Hahahah didn't they do this last year with TOTS? I believe everyone got a sancho then got another pack because of the error and still got to keep the card??
  • abhreebhu_45
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    RSL183 wrote: »
    Hahahah didn't they do this last year with TOTS? I believe everyone got a sancho then got another pack because of the error and still got to keep the card??

It was opposite,,they put reds outside big 5 leagues in guaranteed G2 rewards
  • Orison
    65992 posts Icon
    RSL183 wrote: »

It was opposite,,they put reds outside big 5 leagues in guaranteed G2 rewards

Nah. The Sancho weight in a guaranteed ultimate tots pack was too high. So everybody who did the pack with wrong packweight got another pack and got to keep their Sancho.
  • aleksi0
    10 posts Ball Boy
    No Neyney for me, no money for your 22. #lastfifa
  • David12344
    12908 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Translation you cheeky ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Were getting Neymar too much, so now you are getting a bravo sbc

Suck out.
  • Arsenalman
    2671 posts National Call-Up
    I used 12 reds, got nothing. I want my reds back or atleast another 4 ultimate player picks