Chipping the goalkeeper

pes1972
886 posts Semi-Pro
Is it even possible to miss the chips over the keeper? I have yet to see an opponent miss any chips over my goalkeeper, every chip shot goes in no matter what skill of my opponent. Am I just unlucky or is something wrong?

Comments

• tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    pes1972 wrote: »
    Is it even possible to miss the chips over the keeper? I have yet to see an opponent miss any chips over my goalkeeper, every chip shot goes in no matter what skill of my opponent. Am I just unlucky or is something wrong?

Yes, they went for it with the chips this year.

Were not great in 20 and now it is hard to miss!!
  • Oldgmrdad
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played a guy last night who spammed running the touchline and chipping my keeper from an absurd angle. Keeper was out of position everytime. I figured out hot to stop it, but it was super annoying
  • Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    The most horrible thing is people pulling the GK out all the time. I am so often trough on goal but it seems in 90% impossible to either chip or just bypass him with a shot. So annoying people cant defend my passing, but the pull their bloody gk and I cant score
  • vroom
    75 posts Park Captain
    Chipping has been mostly a hit but the number of time it hits the crossbar is insane, I feel it happens too often. If it's over the bar, it's fine. But not always hitting the bar
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    "they call him fishy...cos he loves the chips"
  • Fifapayne
    4992 posts Big Money Move
    Hody wrote: »
    The most horrible thing is people pulling the GK out all the time. I am so often trough on goal but it seems in 90% impossible to either chip or just bypass him with a shot. So annoying people cant defend my passing, but the pull their bloody gk and I cant score

Look at the radar and chip it early or finesse around the keeper
    Should be pretty easy to score
  • abhreebhu_45
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Hody wrote: »

Look at the radar and chip it early or finesse around the keeper
    Should be pretty easy to score

Yeah
  • Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    Will try that, I play on Coop so mostly I dont even need the radar