Goalkeeper movers

Pepe Le DiLzZ
16645 posts World Class
Wtf literally every game this wl I've faced people who have mastered on how to move their gks making it impossible to score. Some even just move their gks about while getting the ai to cramp their 18 yard box with 7 players.

What's become of this game? It's win at all costs. Nobody has the balls to play an open expansive game. 😂

Comments

• Paulaner
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nothing new, people would sell their mum into slavery for a win in WL.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    Paulaner wrote: »
    Nothing new, people would sell their mum into slavery for a win in WL.

Yeah this is a new level of bs mate. Wish I took some screenshots.
  • DannySTFC
    7598 posts League Winner
    If a keeper is part of your team which you’re supposed to be in control of, why wouldn’t you be able to move him?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    If a keeper is part of your team which you’re supposed to be in control of, why wouldn’t you be able to move him?

Totally understand so why not make the whole thing manual? Why is the cpu defending for my opponent while he controls the gk and cpu just auto blocks everything?

• ICE_UP_SON
    1065 posts Professional
    I play a mix some are fantastic at it and others quite bad at it.
  • Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    The most horrible thing is people pulling the GK out all the time. I am so often trough on goal but it seems in 90% impossible to either chip or just bypass him with a shot. So annoying people cant defend my passing, but the pull their bloody gk and I cant score
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Hody wrote: »
    The most horrible thing is people pulling the GK out all the time. I am so often trough on goal but it seems in 90% impossible to either chip or just bypass him with a shot. So annoying people cant defend my passing, but the pull their bloody gk and I cant score

Guy you honestly need to learn to ball roll the keeper.
  • Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks, it always the same I sprint/run on goal and before I can press shot the gk is there. I have so many brilliant chances but I lose to people you can't defend a hamster from cat
  • abhreebhu_45
    6802 posts Big Money Move

Totally understand so why not make the whole thing manual? Why is the cpu defending for my opponent while he controls the gk and cpu just auto blocks everything?

What do u want ur opponent's defenders to do?
    Stay still while u attack?
  • Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro

What do u want ur opponent's defenders to do?
    Stay still while u attack?

But it is almost like that, most people rely on AI defending. The dont control their CBs, they stay tight in the bock and the most they do would be to control a CDM/CM.

I feel that 90% of the games or the same pattern, people let the AI defend hoof the ball up front to their ST, play it off to a winger or midfielder and press LB to trigger a run. If you control your CB and try to win the ball, you will always get passed. All you can do is be passive and try to cover the passing lane back to the ST or try to put him offiside.
  • rezyy
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    Once I know opponent moves his gk, it’s usually game over for him, just take an extra split second to watch his movement, then shoot, 9 times out off 10 they are moving gk more centrally to cover far away post, so just aim for near, it also makes it feel more rewarding for you when you score like this 😂