Madness of the lower rated cards

Burnzee Boyee
380 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 17
Just had a DR game, got beat 3-1. However I was curious as to the 75 rtd player Stevens playing LWB (Sheffield Utd) pace -75, out ran an 94 rated Cancelo -94 pace, and 93 rtd Shaquiri- 95 pace...WTAF gives?

Then I find the guy has dropped 2 divisions in to division 6 to do the Tavernier card? Seriously? SMH.

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    8069 posts League Winner
    😆

Your statements don't corroborate

• bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    Well.. try playing with a Silver squad. You'll be surprised. Silver Marcao is banging those headers in just like the TOTS..
  • Burnzee Boyee
    😆

Your statements don't corroborate

Pray tell why not oh wise sage.

Could this be due to you not having experiencing such rare idiosyncrasies that thou doth not believe me? My fields do not grow thy F***s to give therefore I can give non to your response.

Good day sire. 🥸
  • munchie63
    3785 posts National Call-Up
    Just had a DR game, got beat 3-1. However I was curious as to the 75 rtd player Stevens playing LWB (Sheffield Utd) pace -75, out ran an 94 rated Cancelo -94 pace, and 93 rtd Shaquiri- 95 pace...WTAF gives?

Then I find the guy has dropped 2 divisions in to division 6 to do the Tavernier card? Seriously? SMH.

But Tav is a squad battle Objective

why does anyone need to drop 2 divisions to do that ??
  • Swanz05
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    munchie63 wrote: »

Maybe the division dropper doth not know either
  • Springveldt
    6382 posts Big Money Move

You can do the objectives in Rivals if you want as well. Some people hate playing squad battles.
  • Burnzee Boyee

Its an SB yes....no idea why someone would drop in all honesty
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up

You can do the objectives in Rivals if you want as well. Some people hate playing squad battles.

If you want to do the objective in rivals fine, just do it in your iwn division! Would like to see a limit of say one relegation per a week in 22 to stop this nonsense self relegating.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    Thing I dont get is, SB rewards are easier to do than any DR/WL, so why drop to complete a challenge?

I can only assume the player is not great against AI.

For FIFA 22, it would be nice...kinda...to put a stop on people dropping divisions to complete either SBCs or SB targets.

Say, for example you are in div 2 or 3, and drop 2 divisions, then you don't get the rewards that they ask you to complete. So if you are a comfortable div 3 or 4 player, dropping down for an SBC, or SB target would mean you get nothing.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Thing I dont get is, SB rewards are easier to do than any DR/WL, so why drop to complete a challenge?

For FIFA 22, it would be nice...kinda...to put a stop on people dropping divisions to complete either SBCs or SB targets.

Say, for example you are in div 2 or 3, and drop 2 divisions, then you don't get the rewards that they ask you to complete. So if you are a comfortable div 3 or 4 player, dropping down for an SBC, or SB target would mean you get nothing.

I would imagine it's because squad battles are mind numbingly boring.
  • Burnzee Boyee

I would imagine it's because squad battles are mind numbingly boring.

There is that.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner

"Some"? I don't know anyone who doesn't..

I've started doing Silver Beast Objectives in DR, that's how much I hate playing that atraciously boring game mode..