And you seriously want me to buy Fifa 22???

Growler
762 posts Semi-Pro
7 games tonight in div 3 (usually div 1/2) and I can honestly say it has been the most joyless few hours of taking I have ever experienced. I realise that not everyone gets this level if gameplay but why would EA let the game get to this if they wanted to us to buy the next one? I dint get peoples thinking. If you get the level of gameplay I get sometimes why would you even consider buying Fifa 22, even if it is the only football game out there???? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    6095 posts Big Money Move
    Nobody wants u to buy

I though can understand the frustration,,,just cheer up,not worth it
  • Clemster
    914 posts Semi-Pro
    TDOF wrote: »
    Simple… then don’t buy it. I don’t see the problem, if you don’t enjoy it don’t play it

If he doesn't buy it next year then what will he have to moan about though?
  • Cornushon
    5311 posts Big Money Move
    I'd say the best compromise is to buy the game after Xmas when it's heavily discounted.
    I did it this year, and no, I haven't missed out on anything and have jsut as good team now as if I got it from the starts.

But for me next year is very easy No, cause on PC it's old gen
  • Destin8or
    4667 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    I'd say the best compromise is to buy the game after Xmas when it's heavily discounted.
    I did it this year, and no, I haven't missed out on anything and have jsut as good team now as if I got it from the starts.

Personally I feel your missing out on the best part, the first month or two when it's a mass team building scramble.
  • bberger
    7836 posts League Winner
    edited July 15
    Destin8or wrote: »

Personally I feel your missing out on the best part, the first month or two when it's a mass team building scramble.

Well.. nobody wants to buy FIFA 21 with just a roster update for the full price (again) on PC.

I feel him and I will skip 22 again. Or at least I won't buy on PC again and I can't see myself owning a PS5 or XSX anytime soon..

Stadia could be an option, but that playerbase is even way smaller than the PC playerbase....
  • All4fun1991
    2255 posts Fans' Favourite
    Growler wrote: »
    7 games tonight in div 3 (usually div 1/2) and I can honestly say it has been the most joyless few hours of taking I have ever experienced. I realise that not everyone gets this level if gameplay but why would EA let the game get to this if they wanted to us to buy the next one? I dint get peoples thinking. If you get the level of gameplay I get sometimes why would you even consider buying Fifa 22, even if it is the only football game out there???? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that

Yes I’m with you on that…Exactly why I decided against buying the next one…I’m not willing to go through the same thing again.
  • FIFA86
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special

1000000000000%
  • leea12345
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    FIFA86 wrote: »

1000000000000%

they do not care, they will have so many pre orders without people knowing what game is like. They could produce the biggest pile of rubbish, and it would still sell so many copies . Ea good at making money . The game comes second
  • Air Diddy
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    How many say they wont be buying FIFA

Then jump all over it the moment its released, its an unbreakable cycle lol
  • leea12345
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Air Diddy wrote: »

of course, then the cycle of complaints on forum, then new release, pre orders , all starts again . whatever floats your boat , as long as people enjoy it good luck to them
  • Phodri
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rivals have been unplayable for me since early december, can hardly get my players to move in rivals, even worse on friendlys.
    WL is ok.. just ok tho..
  • pes1972
    830 posts Semi-Pro

But for me next year is very easy No, cause on PC it's old gen[/quote

Seeing all the complaints about the people who got next-gen this year I can´t see it as an issue.
  • All4fun1991
    2255 posts Fans' Favourite
    The problem in this game is not your internet..It was built like that, the game is designed to frustrate you..Somehow that’s how they make money through your frustration..Even if you connect a mobile phone hotspot you should be a able to play this game, nothing to do with how strong your connection is.
  • Growler
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Mdm wrote: »
    Simple… then don’t buy it. I don’t see the problem, if you don’t enjoy it don’t play it

You say this and its true

But why do you spend your time on this board Promoting the apparent new features

Instead of posting about the failings of current version. The new shiny rebrand will be just the same.

So if the guy wants to moan about how poor this bag of moldy apples is. Its his perogative he is a paying customer and is entitled to have his say and day

EA are a bunch of pirates and it seems you want to herald them as kings

No issue with you

But it comes across as you are a stealth employee.

🙈🙈🙈
  • Growler
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    At the end of the day I know where my skill level is at. I Know there are better and worst players out there than me but I also know that in probably 100% of the games I play, there is and advantage/disadvantage split going on, sometimes for me and sometimes against. I don’t pretend to know what causes it but considering how big this game has become and how much money is spent on it I think I’m quite within my rights to want to know why it is happening and why it’s not being fixed. If you want to continue to buy into this irrelevant of its issues then who am I to argue, I guess we can all react and respond to things differently. Me, I will find it next to impossible to fork out for a game that makes me as mad as it does. Yes I perhaps should stop playing this one but for now it’s my football fix and I’ve invested a lot of time into it.
  • Bobo23
    3544 posts National Call-Up
    I've not played the game for months now. But come September when we're all hyped about the new season etc etc, I know I'll buy the game as always and then probably regret it within a month.

We all just love football and cave in and buy the game regardless. We just need that football fix. It's a cycle we just can't break no matter how poor the actual game is in itself!
  • abhreebhu_45

But why do you spend your time on this board Promoting the apparent new features

Instead of posting about the failings of current version. The new shiny rebrand will be just the same.

So if the guy wants to moan about how poor this bag of moldy apples is. Its his perogative he is a paying customer and is entitled to have his say and day

No issue with you

Well some of us like to hear new things
    Posts with rants n full of frustration are everywhere

PS-he's the same guy who posted about EA's employees selling pim cards n toty for real money
  • CheeseSlice
    1648 posts Play-Off Hero

Ffs it cost £50 ..:lasts for 12 months….just buy it aye

• Mdm
    4560 posts National Call-Up

No issue with you

PS-he's the same guy who posted about EA's employees selling pim cards n toty for real money

You know me I think from the board. I like to hear new things too.

I just think these frustrating posts as you put them. Need to be addressed or addressed by EA . The game which I love, can be an absolute nightmare and this not down to my skill level or the opponent (mostly). It's the state of the game

Any way I like the guys posts and I like to read them generally, he seems to be in the know and don't post waffle. So I asked why is he not talking about the games failings or finding out about if they are being addressed. Why we hyping a rebranding of a game that needs a lot and I mean alot of fixing
  • leea12345
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 16

i do agree, but it is not the only football game out there , pes 22 has new engine and may be good , if you do not like the fifa , give the new pes a try , you may enjoy it .

Too many moan so much about fifa being the only game , and yet there is another one to try , especially if some rumours are true it may be free to play .

People then say but pes is rubbish, but the forum is full of fifa is rubbish , So why not just try the other one , if you do not like it , then at least you give it a go

In fact i think the sbc and menu content, which is good grabs more people than playing the actual game
  • Mdm
    leea12345 wrote: »

i do agree, but it is not the only football game out there , pes 22 has new engine and may be good , if you do not like the fifa , give the new pes a try , you may enjoy it .

Too many moan so much about fifa being the only game , and yet there is another one to try , especially if some rumours are true it may be free to play .

People then say but pes is rubbish, but the forum is full of fifa is rubbish , So why not just try the other one , if you do not like it , then at least you give it a go

In fact i think the sbcand content grabs more people than playing the actual game

I tried the beta

Slow, and felt like we have gone back 10 years.
  • leea12345
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 16
    leea12345 wrote: »

In fact i think the sbcand content grabs more people than playing the actual game

I tried the beta

Slow, and felt like we have gone back 10 years.

it was not beta, it was the mobile version,just for network testing, was not even called pes 22 beta :)
  • abhreebhu_45

No issue with you

I just think these frustrating posts as you put them. Need to be addressed or addressed by EA . The game which I love, can be an absolute nightmare and this not down to my skill level or the opponent (mostly). It's the state of the game

Any way I like the guys posts and I like to read them generally, he seems to be in the know and don't post waffle. So I asked why is he not talking about the games failings or finding out about if they are being addressed. Why we hyping a rebranding of a game that needs a lot and I mean alot of fixing

Just go through his posts
    He has been criticizing EA a lot
  • Mdm

No issue with you

Ok

So same question applies . If you know the game has multiple failures and the company is very very shady

Why you plugging the new version?
    It does not make sense to me
  • abhreebhu_45

No issue with you

Ok

So same question applies . If you know the game has multiple failures and the company is very very shady

New hope?
  • Mdm

No issue with you

Ok

New hope?

Maybe , that's why I'm still here. Hope

But I hear nothing from anyone about improving the basic integral stuff
  • oneskyworld
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    Air Diddy wrote: »

I didn't buy Fifa20 after the craziness of 19. and played 19 for an extra year for random games.

Bought 21 because it's getting extremely hard to find a match in 19 after a year. Will probably do the same with 22, skip a year, and go back.

The add on bonus is I have much better pack luck this year.