87x3 Upgrade - Show your pull

Comments

  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    My record of not getting a single SS team 2 player continues - Ramos, Navas(who went in) and Immobile. Done every preview pack, opened over 40 saved and earnt packs, 83 x 10, 87 x 3 and over 50 pp's and not one single f**king promo card!

    Absolutely fuming, at this point wouldn't surprise me if I got a nif goalkeeper from tomorrow's guaranteed SS team 2 SBC. EA are really determined to make me not bother with 22.
  • Quase
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2021
    rmoxon wrote: »
    039-B7398-CAD9-4-DF1-9235-306-E8496-F2-A3.jpg
    Got him too. I just had to do FOF Bonucci to create a Italian/SerieA left side with FOF Spinazola and TOTS Insigne. Matthäus links as an anker to the right German/Bundesliga side. Looks pretty good on paper, but will try that one out later. Not so sure about the perfect chemistry yet though.

    The other two were:
    Benzema
    Aubamayang

    A pretty good pack!
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    My record of not getting a single SS team 2 player continues - Ramos, Navas(who went in) and Immobile. Done every preview pack, opened over 40 saved and earnt packs, 83 x 10, 87 x 3 and over 50 pp's and not one single f**king promo card!

    Absolutely fuming, at this point wouldn't surprise me if I got a nif goalkeeper from tomorrow's guaranteed SS team 2 SBC. EA are really determined to make me not bother with 22.

    Things you love to see :lol: fuming in July 🤡
  • Arron xox
    4361 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2021
    Alba yarmelenko and firminho
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    98 Kane
    93 Lapadula
    Oblak

    Would've preferred Lukaku over Kane, but will just use 96 Lukaku and Kane as a sub
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    greif44 wrote: »
    98 Kane
    93 Lapadula
    Oblak

    Would've preferred Lukaku over Kane, but will just use 96 Lukaku and Kane as a sub

    Two promo players in one pack, you've done well their mate.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2021
    greif44 wrote: »
    98 Kane
    93 Lapadula
    Oblak

    Would've preferred Lukaku over Kane, but will just use 96 Lukaku and Kane as a sub

    Two promo players in one pack, you've done well their mate.

    And a 91 as the worst card.

    These are the people who got our share of the pack luck Keith...
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    greif44 wrote: »
    98 Kane
    93 Lapadula
    Oblak

    Would've preferred Lukaku over Kane, but will just use 96 Lukaku and Kane as a sub

    Two promo players in one pack, you've done well their mate.

    These are the people who got our share of the pack luck Keith...

    True, this is the first promo team where even with my bad pack luck I still haven't managed to pack a promo player by the Wednesday. EA have really taken the low pack weight to a new level.
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    Quase wrote: »
    rmoxon wrote: »
    039-B7398-CAD9-4-DF1-9235-306-E8496-F2-A3.jpg
    Got him too. I just had to do FOF Bonucci to create a Italian/SerieA left side with FOF Spinazola and TOTS Insigne. Matthäus links as an anker to the right German/Bundesliga side. Looks pretty good on paper, but will try that one out later. Not so sure about the perfect chemistry yet though.

    The other two were:
    Benzema
    Aubamayang

    A pretty good pack!

    Yeah, I just did Bonucci too lol.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    @David12344 do you think I should let @Nodge86 know that I've had him on ignore and that he's been angrily shouting into an empty void?
  • FrankFrank
    9702 posts League Winner
    Pain.

    Sk-rmbillede-2021-07-14-kl-20-11-56.png
  • Sujitsky123
    2702 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yarmolenko
    Kroos
    Bernardo Silva
  • pes1972
    1894 posts Fans' Favourite
    rmoxon wrote: »
    039-B7398-CAD9-4-DF1-9235-306-E8496-F2-A3.jpg

    Good 98 fodder, he moves very slow compared to other strikers with that kind of ratings and those high numbers are just for show unfortunately. Played him 10-15 games and then he went into another SBC and i went back to playing with Prime Eto´o
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    @David12344 do you think I should let @Nodge86 know that I've had him on ignore and that he's been angrily shouting into an empty void?
    Pot calling the kettle black. @Nodge86 is one of the biggest trolls on here and the funny thing is when you give him some back he always takes the bait. Bite fishy, bite!

    Things you love to see exhibit b :lol:

    Still got it 😏
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Lol I can see your name so I know you've replied, but I can't read it😂😂😂🙂 @Nodge86
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    11925-C39-72-D5-42-C0-BD93-E0-C46542-E833.jpg

    2 goalkeepers. Ea you bunch of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2021
    @David12344 do you think I should let @Nodge86 know that I've had him on ignore and that he's been angrily shouting into an empty void?

    No but good guess 😂. He is shouting at you 🤣


    @keith210277
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Lol I can see your name so I know you've replied, but I can't read it😂😂😂🙂 @Nodge86
    Pot calling the kettle black. @Nodge86 is one of the biggest trolls on here and the funny thing is when you give him some back he always takes the bait. Bite fishy, bite!

    🤡 can’t even see me replying and still can’t help himself :lol:

    I’m better than I thought
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    As always it was all golds.....
    Neuer, Handanovic and Busquets.
  • phep
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Costa Rica flag pops up, immediate skip.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    David12344 wrote: »
    @David12344 do you think I should let @Nodge86 know that I've had him on ignore and that he's been angrily shouting into an empty void?

    No but good guess 😂. He is shouting at you 🤣


    @keith210277

    Lol he is so predictable, every time I post on a gamble sbc thread complaining about my bad pulls he always follows me in lol. I've read enough of @Nodge86 messages to know they are never nice!
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    David12344 wrote: »
    @David12344 do you think I should let @Nodge86 know that I've had him on ignore and that he's been angrily shouting into an empty void?

    No but good guess 😂. He is shouting at you 🤣

    Imagine trying to troll someone and then getting so utterly embarrassed on a daily basis you have to mute them :lol: thanks for your help @David12344 assist goes to you to be fair
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    David12344 wrote: »
    @David12344 do you think I should let @Nodge86 know that I've had him on ignore and that he's been angrily shouting into an empty void?

    No but good guess 😂. He is shouting at you 🤣


    @keith210277

    Lol he is so predictable, every time I post on a gamble sbc thread complaining about my bad pulls he always follows me in lol. I've read enough of @Nodge86 messages to know they are never nice!
    Pot calling the kettle black. @Nodge86 is one of the biggest trolls on here and the funny thing is when you give him some back he always takes the bait. Bite fishy, bite!

  • munchie63
    3995 posts National Call-Up
    ederson czsesney immobile

    88 keeper
    87 keeper
    87 striker

    bye bye ea

    thats me done
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    @David12344 I still don't think @Nodge86 understands that I can't read his comments! All I see is his username and that's it 😂😂😂😂
  • paranoid101
    71 posts Park Captain
    got three 87s same as last week, lol I never learn.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    David12344 wrote: »
    @David12344 do you think I should let @Nodge86 know that I've had him on ignore and that he's been angrily shouting into an empty void?

    No but good guess 😂. He is shouting at you 🤣

    Imagine trying to troll someone and then getting so utterly embarrassed on a daily basis you have to mute them :lol: thanks for your help @David12344 assist goes to you to be fair

    I’m Not trying to assist Nothing 😂

  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    @David12344 I still don't think @Nodge86 understands that I can't read his comments! All I see is his username and that's it 😂😂😂😂
    Pot calling the kettle black. @Nodge86 is one of the biggest trolls on here and the funny thing is when you give him some back he always takes the bait. Bite fishy, bite!

    Don’t even need to say anything anymore either and still going :lol: brilliant
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    David12344 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    David12344 wrote: »
    @David12344 do you think I should let @Nodge86 know that I've had him on ignore and that he's been angrily shouting into an empty void?

    No but good guess 😂. He is shouting at you 🤣

    Imagine trying to troll someone and then getting so utterly embarrassed on a daily basis you have to mute them :lol: thanks for your help @David12344 assist goes to you to be fair

    I’m Not trying to assist Nothing 😂

    Nah, you smashed it. Cheers brother.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    David12344 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    David12344 wrote: »
    @David12344 do you think I should let @Nodge86 know that I've had him on ignore and that he's been angrily shouting into an empty void?

    No but good guess 😂. He is shouting at you 🤣

    Imagine trying to troll someone and then getting so utterly embarrassed on a daily basis you have to mute them :lol: thanks for your help @David12344 assist goes to you to be fair

    I’m Not trying to assist Nothing 😂

    Nah, you smashed it. Cheers brother.

    Wtf nodge 😂
Sign In or Register to comment.