New 'Club Heroes' added to database!

Comments

• Kennyy
    11506 posts Has That Special Something
    Krisp1977 wrote: »
    Big Dunc has got to get one. I’d be throwing balls in to the box constantly

As a everton fan Plleeeeassee Big Dunc even if he can only play 4 games a season due to red cards and jail time :) happy with Cahill and Phil J think it's a great idea to have club heroes rather than more icons from the top 2- or so clubs

Jagielka isn’t getting one.

Everyone on that list bar Morientes is still an active player.
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Give me him!

0-B68-C607-27-B3-40-D3-A711-2513-C9400397.jpg
  • phep
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/ultimate-team/fut-heroes?utm_campaign=fifa22_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_fifa-22-heroes-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=69279&ts=1626188456233

Club heroes are “league specific” players to a particular moment in the players career (e.g milito - Serie A, Gomez - Bundesliga). Club heroes will get green links to any other player from that league (so presumably that means the same nation results in a perfect link).

I quite like it, if nothing else they’ll be useful in SBCs, and some of them may be decent Chem building players.
  • Kennyy
    11506 posts Has That Special Something
    phep wrote: »
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/ultimate-team/fut-heroes?utm_campaign=fifa22_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_fifa-22-heroes-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=69279&ts=1626188456233

Club heroes are “league specific” players to a particular moment in the players career (e.g milito - Serie A, Gomez - Bundesliga). Club heroes will get green links to any other player from that league (so presumably that means the same nation results in a perfect link).

I quite like it, if nothing else they’ll be useful in SBCs, and some of them may be decent Chem building players.

Some players will be brilliant, Di Natale, Cordoba etc.

Others will just be your run of the mill 85/86 players, decent but not outstanding. Shouldn’t be too expensive but will be fun to have in the team.
  • Dutch3723
    2134 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kennyy wrote: »
    phep wrote: »

Some players will be brilliant, Di Natale, Cordoba etc.

Others will just be your run of the mill 85/86 players, decent but not outstanding. Shouldn’t be too expensive but will be fun to have in the team.

A bit like that free becks we got this year I guess

• I hope to see

Lucho Gonzalez for Porto
    Liedson for Sporting
    Jonas/Cardozo for Benfica.

These better not be just big league related but for all the minor leagues too.
  • SimenHP
    6036 posts Big Money Move
    I say it again! FRODE KIPPE!

aaa8bd59ab1e1051123368765a3e8e01.jpg

He is the definition of a club hero. Other than when he went to Liverpool in 1999 to 2002 (only got 2 games for them before they loaned him out to Stoke) He has played for Lillestrøm SK his whole career. In 2007 he scored the winning goal (as a defender) in the Norwegian cup final and in 2019 he retired as 41 years old, but in 2020 Lillestrøm had almost all their defenders injured so he decided to make a comeback just for that season just to help Lillestrøm.

If that isn't a club hero/legend then I don't know what is.
  • Chewbaccary
    2898 posts National Call-Up
    Oh lordy. Arouna Kone in FUT 13 was something else.

Excited for that one.
  • TW1103
    4521 posts National Call-Up
    This is so underwhelming. Give me Paolo Di Canio!!!
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    Am I the only one that's curious why they omitted the position on those cards?
  • Scotchy09
    1441 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mmmmm makes u wonder if its worth getting ultimate edition of fifa 22 when 1 of these is a free bonus and there all complete💩💩💩
  • Rich
    1073 posts Professional
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I say it again! FRODE KIPPE!

aaa8bd59ab1e1051123368765a3e8e01.jpg

He is the definition of a club hero. Other than when he went to Liverpool in 1999 to 2002 (only got 2 games for them before they loaned him out to Stoke) He has played for Lillestrøm SK his whole career. In 2007 he scored the winning goal (as a defender) in the Norwegian cup final and in 2019 he retired as 41 years old, but in 2020 Lillestrøm had almost all their defenders injured so he decided to make a comeback just for that season just to help Lillestrøm.

If that isn't a club hero/legend then I don't know what is.

This is exactly what the club hero cards should be, yes 99% of people won't care but to the fans of these clubs who don't have an icon on the game associated with their club this would mean so much.

Last thing I want is another Arsenal player from the wenger era.
  • CovLee_Candice
    5108 posts Big Money Move
    Dwight yorke? Andy cole?
  • RangerCraig
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    Yermawfc wrote: »
    Sasa papac!
    imagine a super ally

Dreams are made of this card
  • PlacidCasual77
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    If Steve Bull isn’t on this then it needs to crawl back into its hole to die.