Best camera view for champions?

SpiderMonkeybpg
2068 posts Fans' Favourite
Currently using classic is that the best way?

Comments

• Barry Allannnn
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    Co op or Tele broadcast. Classic is horrible.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks man. Going to try tele broadcast
  • Renamed1049161219
    1140 posts Professional
    I use co-op 20 10
  • Boysie91
    13805 posts World Class
    Tele broadcast zoomed and high as possible imo
  • RadioShaq
    18662 posts Moderator
    It’s personal preference but coop is pretty good to see the whole field for things like getting out of pressure and 70 yard no look through balls.

Tele broadcast is better for fake shot cancel into a ball roll into a scoop turn into a rainbow flick cancel into a scorpion kick as you are closer for the skill moves.
  • David12344
    14559 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    It’s personal preference but coop is pretty good to see the whole field for things like getting out of pressure and 70 yard no look through balls.

Tele broadcast is better for fake shot cancel into a ball roll into a scoop turn into a rainbow flick cancel into a scorpion kick as you are closer for the skill moves.

🤷‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Theomanny
    2575 posts National Call-Up
    Started playing better after going coop. Seeing the whole pitch and passing lane this year is game changing
  • I find tele broadcast makes gameplay feel better.
  • FifaProDK
    1650 posts Play-Off Hero

This is the way.
  • DennisLimpens
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gamecam
  • Jamieshore22
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaProDK wrote: »

This is the way.

I truly hope from the bottom of my heart this is what I think it is!!
  • Jamieshore22
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero
    Co-op

Tele broadcast has some odd movements that make me feel seasick
  • Hody
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    I tend to pull my CBs out very much when playing coop, thing of switching back to classic cam because of that....
  • Renamed1049161219
    1140 posts Professional
    I use coop with 10 zoom. I like tele broadcast but I can't defend properly with it

Everytime I try tele broadcast for the weekend I'm usually 2-3 games worse off
  • David12344
    14559 posts Has That Special Something
    Co op. 15-5 me
  • YidArmy
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    David12344 wrote: »
    Co op. 15-5 me

You know you often say you don't like small agile players? Maybe this is the reason...

I've used Co Op and it's definitely useful for defending and being able to switch the play.

But for left stick dribbling, weaving past a player, pulling of the correct skill move, I personally find it awful.

I have to use tele broadcast otherwise my small guys like Iniesta, Garrincha, Sterling lose the ball more because I can't quite see those small gaps to dribble into and evade the defender at the last second.

That's just my opinion of course, I know there are pros and elite players using Co op, but to me, I feel very detached from the ball in attack and it seems more useful for playing long through balls rather than helping be able to beat a player with the ball at your feet.