• Traphouse420
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tots Yedder
  • Arsenalman
    2747 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 30
    aladdin wrote: »
    FoF vinicius is just silly as a striker. ludicrously good

Wow it’s funny you’ve said this because I just won a draft with him uptop and he outperformed prime Pele easily. Went to check his price assuming it would be 300-600 and I couldn’t believe he was over 3 million 😂it makes sense now the way he performed
  • NeapolitanPowerUS
    400 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bberger wrote: »
    87 Ajorque.

Keeps Haaland, Lewandowski, Benzema, Ben Yedder, Lukaku.. and friends on the bench..

Very cool never heard of the card. Nice using a card different from everybody else. Props to you
  • NeapolitanPowerUS
    Team Sam wrote: »
    Is Doulglish better than Crispo?

I tried both the moments versions of the cards and to me yes and by a lot . Doulglish is significantly better IMO
  • Shire_7
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    Flashback tevez don't know what it is, he's just really fun to use

Maybe it's his bulldog like approach
  • NeapolitanPowerUS
    player wrote: »
    I play tots Lozano at striker,and he's so slippery and fast,and the bridge skills with him is so good so long and quick.
    I also like tots Benzema, many players don't like him, but he's really good for me.

I have to say i also have enjoyed Lozano more than i though i would . Still in my club even though currently not playing
  • NeapolitanPowerUS
    bberger wrote: »
    87 Ajorque.

Keeps Haaland, Lewandowski, Benzema, Ben Yedder, Lukaku.. and friends on the bench..

Very cool never heard of the card. Nice using a card different from everybody else. Props to you

Lol funny i went to see the card and i actually packed him and put in to an SBC withouth ever playing him. I doubt with my low skills a 79 pace ST would work . Good for you to be able to use him
  • JimNoShoes
    1047 posts Professional
    PIM Eusebio, expensive but ridiculous fun for me
  • Ballerson
    1253 posts Professional
    93 Walter Bou, dude just fits my playstyle & he bangs em in…paired w Tevez they are like Jack Blacks most weird wrestling opponents — they just motor around cbs…
  • aladdin
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    aladdin wrote: »
    FoF vinicius is just silly as a striker. ludicrously good

only 4m coins

i know, it’s mental. never would have been able to afford him normally. got him in one of those gamble sbc’s
  • nextqprmanager
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    Ballerson wrote: »
    93 Walter Bou, dude just fits my playstyle & he bangs em in…paired w Tevez they are like Jack Blacks most weird wrestling opponents — they just motor around cbs…

Ive got them 2 - what`s your Team pls?
  • ForestGrump70
    1104 posts Professional
    94 Aguero
    94 Tevez
    TOTS Muller
  • Ballerson
    1253 posts Professional

Tevez Bou

Neres/bamba/coman lm. Acuna/Mukiele/McKinney/De Paul CM
    Rm Best/lozano
    Lb Roberto carlos
    Lcb varane/tapsob.
    Rcb Zambrotta
    Rb bruno peres/awb

Yours?

• nextqprmanager
    3615 posts National Call-Up

Tevez Bou

Neres/bamba/coman lm. Acuna/Mukiele/McKinney/De Paul CM
    Rm Best/lozano
    Lb Roberto carlos
    Lcb varane/tapsob.
    Rcb Zambrotta
    Rb bruno peres/awb

Yours?

I play with a full Libertadores Team, started with a cheap Libertadores Team, but packed a Toty Neuer & nif Mbappe so have a Team with Neymar, Messi & CR7 but don`t really enjoy that Team - want a sbc to put all in!.
  • BadSeedsFC
    1737 posts Play-Off Hero
    94 Josef
  • Kevin19896
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    Screenshot-20210701-120327-Companion.jpg

glitched at times