FIFA 21 Boots Thread

Comments

• ansaman
    13 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Update on ps4, don't know about the boots yet
  • OfficialPayton
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Update is out on console that’s was super fast! hopefully boots will be out soon after squad update if not then unfortunately they will be in Fifa 22
  • ansaman
    13 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2021
    They are saying that there are updates on the boots in the update for a second time and nothing?! What is this f😊😊😊😊😊y?
  • Delete DLC 1 the boots is out
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
  • OlaL
    84 posts Park Captain
    Wow!!!! The boots are actually out! I cant believe it😂🤩
  • BigJase
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BigJase wrote: »
    The last Nike & Adidas boot packs are officially called Euro boot packs, this time EA doesn't have license for Euro so the boots won't be added to FIFA 21. :(

Really where did you see that pal? They wouldn’t of set players boots to generic if boots weren’t supposed to be coming in. I believe and will still believe there was a bug uploading now whether or not they fix it I don’t know. But I haven’t seen anything along those lines..

What can I say 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Guzzi
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just downloaded the update and the boots are in, no need to delete the file. Still missing the red Phantoms but apart from them there all in. Funny thing is the have also put back some of the boots they deleted. The black and gold ghosted Adidas are back and the blue New Balances we had at the start of the game.
    Pretty good showing by EA This late in the games life cycle to add a total of 15 new boots
  • Even after the update, some players are wearing generic boots :/
  • BenjiA
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are there seriously still no red phantoms? Greenwood was wearing them towards the end of the season 😩
  • Conojloft
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Let’s stop complaining tbh they gave us what we wanted and now we have the latest boots we can change a few players ourselves but they listen to us took them long ❤️❤️❤️❤️ time but they did it so gotta appreciate that atleast
  • Nothing currently on PS4
  • OlaL
    84 posts Park Captain
    Nothing currently on PS4
    You need to delete the dlc man, im playing on ps4. Just changed almost all of my players boots now🤩
  • Davide1774
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So do you confirm that all boots have been added to PS4 ?
  • BigJase
    The fact they have updated the boots this late on is great to see. The OGs will remember the time where we literally got no update for boots when CR7 was going through that court case… I think it was like Fifa19?? So the fact we are getting quite a few updates is a great step forward. I would like them to keep the old boots in the database though so we had a full variety but I’m just happy we are getting (kinda) regular updates. So thanks to everyone on this page raising concerns, frustrations and expectations. We the community are getting there. (Slowly) 🙌🏻
  • I see everyone saying the boots are out. But when look at some teams theirs still a lot of generic shoes. Spurs for example, Kane, Son and a lot of other players still have generic boots on my game after game and squad update. I’m playing on ps4, is it the same way in your games?
  • Conojloft
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Yes confirmed now boots are in and 1 pair of goalie gloves too
  • OfficialPayton
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    15 new pair of boots have been added and let me say this they look nice!! They don’t look like clown boots EA you have surprised me!
  • gurelbjk
    9 posts Ball Boy
    15 new pair of boots have been added and let me say this they look nice!! They don’t look like clown boots EA you have surprised me!
    You said 15 new pair of boots, include volta boots or not?

• WhinDG
    10 posts Ball Boy

Are these true? Boots are still generic after i delete dlc on PS4.
  • a97dps
    43 posts Park Captain

I am a PC player, can you confirm that after the last squad update some players still have generic boots? Angel Correa, Koke, Handanovic etc.
  • WhinDG
    10 posts Ball Boy
    a97dps wrote: »
    I am a PC player, can you confirm that after the last squad update some players still have generic boots? Angel Correa, Koke, Handanovic etc.

For me, in PS4 same bug generic boots on some Atleti players.
  • Peanut2000
    1006 posts Professional
    Puma?
  • a97dps wrote: »

For me too... For examples: Mbappe, Lewandowski, Reus etc.... Is this joke? 🙄
  • WhinDG
    10 posts Ball Boy

EA.com are joke. Please fix this, we can’t play nicely
  • BigJase

I think this is where the bug came from it’s annoying I know but you’ll just have to take 10 mins out to edit the boots on players
  • TeamExtreme17
    5421 posts Big Money Move

I think this is where the bug came from it’s annoying I know but you’ll just have to take 10 mins out to edit the boots on players

10 minutes? To edit EVERY player from EVERY team that has generic boots!? This dev team are trolling us...
  • Vndrew
    246 posts Has Potential To Be Special

10 minutes? To edit EVERY player from EVERY team that has generic boots!? This dev team are trolling us...

you know they can disable all generic boots with only one line code...