FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Salazar77
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Salazar77 wrote: »
    What a game ! Can I hear a hell yeah for FIFA 22 starhead Mbabu !! please!

229px-Kevin_Mbabu_Young_Boys.jpg

Overall I really want to see more long/medium hair in scanned players (Hair movement) looks so realistic to me while playing CM.
  • wetcase
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2021
    New starheads (Title Update 17):
    • Jeremy Ngakia (Watford)
    • Ryan Giles (Rotherham United)

Legacy starheads (Title Update 17):
    • Aaron Lennon (Kayserispor)
    • Alexandre Pato (Orlando City)
    • Angel Gomes (Boavista)
    • Arda Turan (Galatasaray)
    • Fábio Coentrão (Rio Ave)
    • Gonzalo Escalante (Lazio)
    • John Obi Mikel (Stoke City)
    • Romain Alessandrini (Qingdao Huanghai)
    • Yuto Nagatomo (Olympique de Marseille)
    Post edited by wetcase on
  • AndyApple
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wetcase wrote: »

• Angel Gomes (Boavista)

I’d love someone from EA to explain how they are removed in the first place and also why they can’t add them all back in on one go?!
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional

• Angel Gomes (Boavista)

Now add back the other hundreds of removed starheads
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional

• Angel Gomes (Boavista)

@#@#
  • Salazar77
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FIRST ROW : number 6 : LUGANO PLAYER JOAQUIN ARDAIZ (STRIKER) URUGUAY

WHERE IS THAT FACE ? IS IT A MOD ?

faces-fifa21-fcb17-2-scaled.jpg
  • Vndrew
    246 posts Has Potential To Be Special

yes, its a mod
  • Vndrew
    edited June 2021

are these faces updated/redone or they look the same like the last time they were in game?
  • Futbol22
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a game ! Can I hear a hell yeah for FIFA 22 starhead Mbabu !! please!

229px-Kevin_Mbabu_Young_Boys.jpg

Mbabu should have a starhead already. He’s one of the best RB’s in the Bundesliga.

Can’t wait for his starhead!
  • efcrmcf
    94 posts Park Captain
    Vndrew wrote: »

yes, its a mod

No, it´s not a mod. It´s a FIFA faces who it's not in the game... EA should know why...

• Vndrew
    efcrmcf wrote: »

yes, its a mod

No, it´s not a mod. It´s a FIFA faces who it's not in the game... EA should know why...

ah yeah sorry, my bad...
  • ManzGOTIT
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    Atlanta are apparently called Bergamo Calcio in fifa 22 and apparently were getting Division 5 I.e. national league conference !
  • Stugg93
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2021
    Absolutely buzzing if these leaks from the coding turn out to be true. I do think there are a few caveats that could prove these to be red harings or half truths but it’s exciting.

For instance some of the clubs added appear to be very low from their respective league (eg a polish 6th tier team and a Russian club who went bust) so it would suggest potentially at least some of these may be linked to historic FUT icons.

Also, although the Cypriot, Hungarian, Colombian and English National League (5th tiers) have been added to the leagues there is no guarantee that the whole league has been added. When you look at Sofifa it quotes each league for ROTW teams (ie Croatian Prva when in reality that is just Dinamo Zagreb) so there is potentially the chance that if these clubs are new additions and not related to icons then they may not be indicative of a new league and rather just a new team.

Also on the flip side of the above point it should also make those who wish to see more Czech, Croatian, Russian, Ukrainian and Greek clubs or the entire league not lose faith as they wouldn’t need to add a whole new league to the game, just rather new clubs to pre existing “leagues” as far as I am aware.

Still to have clubs like Wrexham, Stockport, Ferencvaros, Hadjuk Split, Osijek, APOEL, Omonia and Red Star Belgrade for instance would make FIFA much better with European competitions in particular.
  • Futbol22
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2021
    Anyone actually think Inter and Milan will get scanned + updated during the FIFA 22 cycle?

It’s been a year since the partnership was presented. Hoping they get scanned in Aug/Sept. for a DLC release.

• Azzabazza
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Atlanta are apparently called Bergamo Calcio in fifa 22 and apparently were getting Division 5 I.e. national league conference !

Where'd you get the news for the Conference League being in the game? (P.s. any news regarding the Ukrainian National Team, the Ukrainian League & the Russian PL returning to the game) ?
  • Vndrew
    Conference League should be in fifa 22 since EA has license for Champions and Europa League, right?
    Ukraine NT also will be in fifa 22:

Inter and Milan should also be scanned for fifa 22, last year it was about covid but this year they have literally no excuse. we already saw they scanned Liverpool
  • Vndrew

i would say dont get too excited about this leak. most of the teams are new promoted and some very low tier teams which can point to some new legends but its far from saying we will have new leagues in.
  • Vndrew
  • andre77
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2021
    This topic will be probably again the one with more pages, and what ea will do?... Close the eyes and show us all the middle finger spending time and resources in some volta trash...every year same joke.
  • mickjacobjr
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    andre77 wrote: »
    This topic will be probably again the one with more pages, and what ea will do?... Close the eyes and show us all the middle finger spending time and resources in some volta trash...every year same joke.

Volta is the biggest load of crap of all time ea will keeping wasting time on it and resources they could be using on other modes like career and pro clubs that people want to play
  • OptimusFawkes
    455 posts Sunday League Hero

I don't know how often they do it, but my god I hope they did a scanning session while at the Euros.

Malinovskyi's never getting a starhead because he's in Atalanta, so hopefully he might get one as a member of Ukraine's NT
  • Quiffed
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Azmoun of zenit in Germany. Possibly signing in Bundesliga? He had a good face in World Cup DLC - would be good to have back. Zenit still no up in the air for me
  • OptimusFawkes
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2021
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

If I were to choose, I'd honestly swap Atalanta for Lazio with PES if we had a choice to pick one.

Lazio obviously great, but Atalanta are sort of the Leicester City of the Serie A. They'll buy those young players we've always wanted for our teams - Tielemans, Castagne, Daka, Fofana, Barnes etc for Leicester, and Maehle, Miranchuk, Gosens, Lammers, Romero etc for Atalanta.

We'll probably get a Daka and Fofana face scan by FIFA 23. But we'll never get a face scans for any Atalanta players unless they move to a diff club or their rights come back to FIFA
  • AndyApple
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would love if the scanned actors and vanarama were linked. Imagine a career/journey mode that you take control of a team full of the actors so we get cool cut scenes and story throughout trying to get them all the way up to the premier league.
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    Or maybe a decent career mode, in which we can choose real coaches, without any bug, in which the great promises or promises have a custom face at least, to be able to play on a grass that has a normal color and already to ask, get sponsors, modify the kits every season, I don't need actors, singers and others in Fifa
  • RichardEleven
    893 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2021
    hello, FINALLY BACK
    Post edited by RichardEleven on
  • Quiffed
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
  • Stugg93
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quiffed wrote: »

Unless EA know that people will see (which we’ve all just seen) so they upload it closer to the time to make more of a moment?

We also know that Brentford hasn’t been added so there could be more I guess when Brentford’s Stadium is added.

But it’s unlikely I agree
  • JimCh07
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special

are these faces updated/redone or they look the same like the last time they were in game?

I think more removed faces were added. Jose Holebas and Nampalys Mendy have their faces back as well and there might be more