FIFA 21 Boots Thread

Comments

• OfficialPayton
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is weird no new boots have been added but just loaded pro clubs on my gk and there’s new gk gloves a pair called “Nike mercurial touch elite - black/white/laser orange”
  • dntbaldovinnn
    65 posts Park Captain
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ company, need a new company to make a fair football game, they fool us with same game every year. No new boots, all generic, the game looks bad, awful. Shame EA! :D:s
  • gurelbjk
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Only option is not buying this game..
  • AaronSteveAaron
    70 posts Park Captain
    The last Nike & Adidas boot packs are officially called Euro boot packs, this time EA doesn't have license for Euro so the boots won't be added to FIFA 21. :(
  • OlaL
    84 posts Park Captain
    😑
  • The last Nike & Adidas boot packs are officially called Euro boot packs, this time EA doesn't have license for Euro so the boots won't be added to FIFA 21. :(

What? Where did you see that?
  • TM1982
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2021
    The last Nike & Adidas boot packs are officially called Euro boot packs, this time EA doesn't have license for Euro so the boots won't be added to FIFA 21. :(

Really? I thought they were the Nike Impulse pack and Adidas Superspectral packs? There is an Adidas UEFA Finals pack which are the silver Adidas boot collection. I’ve seen a few wearing the silver ones like Pogba. But a lot are wearing the Impulse and Superspectral ones.
    Post edited by TM1982 on
  • Futbol22
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2021

Euro Licensing has nothing to do with the boots not being released. They’ll be in Fifa 22
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Euro Licensing has nothing to do with the boots not being released. They’ll be in Fifa 22

And maybe in 21
  • New update !!
  • BenjiA
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    New update !!

Why lie lol
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    BenjiA wrote: »
    New update !!

Why lie lol

There's a Title Update coming today...
  • BenjiA
    VCF10 wrote: »
    New update !!

Why lie lol

Oh really? Then we will have to wait for a squad update won’t we?
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    New update !!

Why lie lol

Oh really? Then we will have to wait for a squad update won’t we?

That, one more week if you play on consoles and probably another squad update that same week 😂😂😂
  • ansaman
    13 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I just want the new boots.. But even old ones would be better than these generic ones, I simply can't start a new career when there are too many players wearing these clown shoes.. EA, why there are generic boots in the first place?? Like +10 year old models 💀💀💀
  • BigJase
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t think we would need to wait for a squad update but Is there an actual update coming today or is it because it’s Tuesday there’s a potential update? 😂
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    It's already in pc
  • BigJase
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's already in pc

I just saw🤦🏻‍♂️ Again it says update to boots so not sure if that’s the generic or the new ones coming in time will tell lol
  • Is out On pc now !!
  • OfficialPayton
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can someone confirm that the new boots are now available and visible in the new PC update?
  • BenjiA
    Apparently the update is only for PC and won’t be coming to console??
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    They've added the showpiece pack, it would seem very strange to me if they left so many boots without adding to the game, even though we are talking about EA
  • BenjiA wrote: »
    New update !!

Why lie lol

Lie bro ??
    Joaquin07 wrote: »

These are the ones that add in the new update. the previous ones are already added. you just have to activate them
  • ansaman
    New update !!

Why lie lol

Lie bro ??

These are the ones that add in the new update. the previous ones are already added. you just have to activate them

How do u activate them??
  • VCF10 wrote: »
    They've added the showpiece pack, it would seem very strange to me if they left so many boots without adding to the game, even though we are talking about EA
    As I see, the previous boots were added in the previous update. these are the ones that add to this update, I think they will activate the previous ones and add these new ones that were not in the database of the previous update
  • ansaman wrote: »
    New update !!

Why lie lol

Lie bro ??

How do u activate them??

If they're not activated with the title update, I think later with the squad update
  • ansaman
    ansaman wrote: »
    New update !!

Why lie lol

Lie bro ??

How do u activate them??

If they're not activated with the title update, I think later with the squad update

I thought same couple weeks ago, nothing. This is so frustating.. 🤯
  • OlaL
    84 posts Park Captain
    edited June 2021
    As I see, the previous boots were added in the previous update. these are the ones that add to this update, I think they will activate the previous ones and add these new ones that were not in the database of the previous update

Are you saying we are getting both the Euro boots and these two last ones from the showpiece pack?? But we just have to wait until they are «activated» ? Wow this is hard to get hold off😮😫