Update: FIFA 22 Legacy Edition Coming October 1 to Nintendo Switch

mikepg
40 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited July 11
With rumors of a Switch Pro it’s a possibility we get a non legacy edition...we can only hope..
Post edited by mikepg on

Comments

• Solari
    2231 posts Fans' Favourite
    cant see it happening this year...maybe fifa 23
  • SomeGit
    86 posts Park Captain
    I don't see EA releasing a Switch Pro exclusive version of FIFA. It's either dead or legacy again.
  • mikepg
    edited June 28
    SomeGit wrote: »
    I don't see EA releasing a Switch Pro exclusive version of FIFA. It's either dead or legacy again.

Yeah plus we don’t even know if Switch Pro even exists just rumor and we all know EA doesn’t care about Nintendo much at all and just puts out minimal effort.
  • mikepg
    FIFA 22 was announced Today and the FIFA 22 Legacy Edition is Coming to Nintendo Switch October 1..
  • renekm
    3 posts Ball Boy
    Add at least the copa lobertadores mode so we can play the copa libertadores. Please. Thats no big effort and we will not always miss so many teams of south america.
  • Er!k
    70 posts Park Captain
    I gave up on the Nintendo Switch edition... Basic gameplay was fine, but very limited FUT content was making it really hard to earn coins....
  • Will the Copa Libertadores Modus be in the Fifa 22 Switch Legacy edition? Please add it. Its sure not too hard to add at least this modus. We r missing a lot of south american teams on switch. PLEASE.
  • Solari
    2231 posts Fans' Favourite
    renekm wrote: »
    Will the Copa Libertadores Modus be in the Fifa 22 Switch Legacy edition? Please add it. Its sure not too hard to add at least this modus. We r missing a lot of south american teams on switch. PLEASE.

no chance..they will just update the squad thats it