WL matchmaking

Cowboysfan22
217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited June 26
I get we are at the end of fifa 21 life cycle, but how can someone start 8 wins and 4 losses, then sit at 13 and 15 with 2 games left. The last 2 teams i faced were combinations of R9, tots mbappe x 2, tots de jong, etc.

I just don't get it. I either get countered by the guy with 9 players on come back on defense, or i play vs credit card fc who makes it look like I am playing without a midfield.

Comments

• Fifapayne
    4673 posts National Call-Up
    8-4 isn’t great to begin with
    Not sure what you’re asking.
    The higher your rank the harder players you play and you have to get better to get more wins..
  • Cowboysfan22
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    The higher your rank the harder players you play and you have to get better to get more wins..

Thanks for the valuable feedback. It means a lot coming from a guy who posted last month he wasn't going to make it to 11 wins.
  • Fifapayne
    edited June 26

Thanks for the valuable feedback. It means a lot coming from a guy who posted last month he wasn't going to make it to 11 wins.

Lmao
    What more do you want?
    I gave a reason why your 13-15.

That was an anomaly
    I had bad delay all WL.
    Edit - I had like 7 disconnects

I’ve most def never gone 13-15 either
  • gokugogogo
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    If you start with 8 win and 4 loses, that's +4
    15 win with 2 game left is +2
    I don't see anything wrong with it.
  • Zeke1216
    2927 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 26
    gokugogogo wrote: »
    If you start with 8 win and 4 loses, that's +4
    15 win with 2 game left is +2
    I don't see anything wrong with it.

He is - 2 but hopefully he wins the next two
  • Mr. Soper
    3290 posts National Call-Up
    Match making is wack. Had my worst WL ever this weekend.
  • Orison
    65879 posts Icon
    Also an expensive team doesn't mean the guy is great.

13-15 means -2 form, but it doesn't mean your opponents all have 100k squads. It's the end of June, everybody has a good squad, but not everybody knows how to use it.
  • David12344
    12796 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 26

Such a smart arse. All the time in fact.

8-4 is fine for g2
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3273 posts National Call-Up
    Matchmaking feels totally random to me. The teams I play at +9 feel the same as the ones I play at +0 apart from one or two obvious noobs. But I guess it's probably because connection and how it limits your own players is the major factor in how hard or easy a game feels. Not the standard of opposition.
  • Fifapayne
    David12344 wrote: »

8-4 is fine for g2

It’s a fifa forum…
  • David12344

8-4 is fine for g2

It’s a fifa forum…

Means you have to be a douche most of the time? I rarely see you say anything nice to people. Always just a smart comment
  • Zeke1216
    2927 posts National Call-Up
    Nah match making is bad at the moment. I played a guy that was 16-13 when I was 10 - 2. I felt bad cause he messeged me after saying good game and I asked him what his rank was cause he wasn’t doing the French objectives. Wish wl showed records on loading screen
  • Fifapayne
    edited June 26

8-4 is fine for g2

It’s a fifa forum…

Means you have to be a douche most of the time? I rarely see you say anything nice to people. Always just a smart comment

I’ve posted about 5x today..
    And pretty sure 4 were great comments.
    You just only see what you want.
    Enjoy buddy.

Nothing I said was a douchey …he asked why 8-4 went to 13-15…harder opponents etc(once you improve you’ll get better results..much like anything in life tbh)
    and I told him..sorry it didn’t fit your idea of nice.
    If you think that comment is rude idk what to tell you.

Edit- the only term I could see properly used would be “blunt”. And I’d agree with that.

• Cowboysfan22
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Nah match making is bad at the moment. I played a guy that was 16-13 when I was 10 - 2. I felt bad cause he messeged me after saying good game and I asked him what his rank was cause he wasn’t doing the French objectives. Wish wl showed records on loading screen

That matchup makes no sense. Shouldn't be happening. +2/3 vs +7/8.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 26

@Fifapayne is a well known troll, ignore him.
  • All4fun1991
    2255 posts Fans' Favourite
    WL cannot be a serious game of football.😂😂😂I’m sitting there thinking what do they want me to do, break my controller or my tv..lol

I don’t care what people say, WL is something else EA created for a different purpose. It cannot be a serious game of football….You can’t be serious EA😁😁😁waw
  • Fifapayne

@Fifapayne is a all known troll, ignore him.

@keith210277 the troll police has spoken.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up

I sure have troll boy. People are sick of your sarcastic comments, doesn't the fact that not one person on this thread agrees with you tell you something?
  • Fifapayne
    edited June 26

I sure have troll boy. People are sick of your sarcastic comments, doesn't the fact that not one person on this thread agrees with you tell you something?

Nah, Keith boy
    ❄️

Edit - sar·cas·tic
    /särˈkastik/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt.

What have I said that’s sarcastic …oh wait nothing.

Like I said..blunt would be the correct term.
  • All4fun1991
    2255 posts Fans' Favourite

Nah, Keith boy
    ❄️

Edit - sar·cas·tic
    /särˈkastik/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective

No offence Mate, I’ve been reading your comments…. I think they have a point. Most of the comments you make here is to pulled people down..I even thought you was a EA employee with that Pes guy…Try to be nice sometimes…Some people get offended by sarcasm…
  • David12344

Nah, Keith boy
    ❄️

Edit - sar·cas·tic
    /särˈkastik/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective

It’s non stop blunt as you call it though mate. I call it rude 🤷‍♂️ You have done it to me a few times in the past and I didnt like it and it was uncalled for. Take people’s opinion of how you come across and take it on board. can’t all be wrong now.
  • Destin8or
    4667 posts National Call-Up
    Not WL, but just played a rivals game to try out Felix I got from. Today's PP ( @David12344 B) )

I'm 1820 SP and was matched up against someone 2230 SP, wtf is that lol
  • WorcsEverton
    327 posts Sunday League Hero

Nah, Keith boy
    ❄️

Edit - sar·cas·tic
    /särˈkastik/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective

You're quite a weasel aren't you, I've noticed the same as everyone else in your comments across the threads.
    "What have I said that’s sarcastic …oh wait nothing"
    Trying to pretend you're smarter than everyone else, you even wrote down the definition, but then lacked the brain power to see you were defining your own behaviour.... marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt.
    You show contempt to literally everyone on this forum, and forever try to pretend you're a high and mighty Fifa God (although never able to prove it, so we must only take your brags as proof).
  • Fifapayne

Nah, Keith boy
    ❄️

Edit - sar·cas·tic
    /särˈkastik/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective

You're quite a weasel aren't you, I've noticed the same as everyone else in your comments across the threads.
    "What have I said that’s sarcastic …oh wait nothing"
    Trying to pretend you're smarter than everyone else, you even wrote down the definition, but then lacked the brain power to see you were defining your own behaviour.... marked by or given to using irony in order to mock or convey contempt.
    You show contempt to literally everyone on this forum, and forever try to pretend you're a high and mighty Fifa God (although never able to prove it, so we must only take your brags as proof).

I don’t try to act like a fifa god.
    I actually made a thread about improving in fifa. But it got no push. People blame the game far to often instead of trying to improve their own game play.
    I’ll link you to the thread.
  • Bethfinn
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WL will be tough. I find it hard getting wins after about 10 beers. Any advice?
  • Twin2004
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bethfinn wrote: »
    WL will be tough. I find it hard getting wins after about 10 beers. Any advice?

Go for eleven, great number! 👍
  • David12344
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Not WL, but just played a rivals game to try out Felix I got from. Today's PP ( @David12344 B) )

Oh yay you’re back on the horse. That mean play time with more of these sbcs right ? 😂

Have you sold hazard then.

How was felix that’s who I got mate.
  • Destin8or

Oh yay you’re back on the horse. That mean play time with more of these sbcs right ? 😂

Have you sold hazard then.

How was felix that’s who I got mate.

He feels like the POTM did when that first came out, love him.
    Definitely didn't wanna spend coins on him when Portugal have 1 win and may go out tonight, but I'll take him untradeable.
    Hazard is brilliant, but he's getting sold just before the game, I'm at ground zero with fodder and coins, as you know 🤣
  • Destin8or
    Also It only just occurred to me, the PP released last night, it only included players that can't reach the full upgrade... EA you old wily fox.
  • David12344
    Also It only just occurred to me, the PP released last night, it only included players that can't reach the full upgrade... EA you old wily fox.

Not sure about that France was in it and of course Germany can’t get upgrade they are out on Tuesday night 🤣

Portugal could spring a surprise but need to up there game

Ok I may have to actually try him then. His potm used to abuse me lol.