Fof upgrades

Clemster
918 posts Semi-Pro
Any ideas when Brazilians will be upgraded? They have won 3 now I believe?

Comments

• Destin8or
    5199 posts Big Money Move
    Tomorrow, at who knows o'clock.
  • David12344
    14559 posts Has That Special Something
    I don’t know but can they make my verrati taller please.
  • I SiR MartY I
    9619 posts League Winner
    Clemster wrote: »

Tomorrow 6pm

All upgrades come out the Friday after they win enough for an up
  • Darthsinvadet
    1677 posts Fans' Favourite

Tomorrow 6pm

Can it possibly be released uk time or 11pm-2am eastern time?
  • I SiR MartY I
    9619 posts League Winner

Tomorrow 6pm

yeah, 6pm uk time, no idea what that is in EST. Same time as SBCs drop.
  • Darthsinvadet
    Ok 1pm. Thanks Marty….
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1143 posts Professional
    Do you know who is getting upgraded so far?

Italy 🇮🇹
    Belgium 🇧🇪
    Netherlands 🇳🇱

I haven't followed the other football
  • Darthsinvadet
    That’s it.
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1143 posts Professional
    That’s it.

Acuna etc?
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1143 posts Professional
    Brazil 🇧🇷 got 3 wins as well I just found it 😂
  • Swanz05
    5279 posts Big Money Move
    It's nice to get upgrades but are these +2 OVRs really gonna be that noticeable in game?

They'll probably be spread pretty evenly across different igs.
  • Seeleyjs17
    1226 posts Professional
    edited June 25

Tomorrow 6pm

yeah, 6pm uk time, no idea what that is in EST. Same time as SBCs drop.

6pm is when it says it should. But also ea have stated it could take an additional 72 hours for the upgrades to take effect. What does this really mean? Well it could mean upgrades dont really happen until monday or ot will show the stay upgrade but wont feel it in game till monday
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1065 posts Professional
    edited June 25
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    It's nice to get upgrades but are these +2 OVRs really gonna be that noticeable in game?

Basically the equivalent of 2 IF upgrades. I’m most curious to see how it affects someone like Eden Hazard and his dribbling. It’s almost 99 in all stats. I’m curious if they will only upgrade the non 99 stats a little or take all the stats that would have been split across dribbling stats to max his others.
  • Swanz05
    5279 posts Big Money Move
    ICE_UP_SON wrote: »

Basically the equivalent of 2 IF upgrades. I’m most curious to see how it affects someone like Eden Hazard and his dribbling. It’s almost 99 in all stats. I’m curious if they will only upgrade the non 99 stats a little or take all the stats that would have been split across dribbling stats to max his others.

Should be interesting to see how they do it with the Hazard example. They might focus the boosts where it matters in eg sprint speed & strength or they might spread them out so they'd include jumping & defensive stats & the upgrade would be practically meaningless.
  • Cbn
    1821 posts Play-Off Hero
    Firmino are more tahn likely to be 99 and 5/5 In 2 weeks. And he costs what, 1.3m?
  • Clemster
    918 posts Semi-Pro
    Argentina on 2 wins and have Bolivia next so Acuna and Parendes should get upgrades. Makes Acuna very tasty I think.
  • Professor
    3551 posts National Call-Up
    Cbn wrote: »
    Firmino are more tahn likely to be 99 and 5/5 In 2 weeks. And he costs what, 1.3m?

His body type is not the greatest for good dribbling. V. Jr is the Brazilian you want. Will be equivalent or better then Tots Neymar
  • MarketBanned
    716 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Firmino's dribbling is spot on with an engine, his skills come off really nicely. The problem with V. Jr is his composure, he won't score anywhere near as many as Bobby does imo.
  • Jordonp
    1329 posts Professional

That card really needs strength he’s so flimsy it’s pathetic.

• Damo_Suzuki
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    Didn't they say it may take 72 hours to appear in game? So they could 'upgrade' them today but they may not actually be upgraded for us until later in the weekend.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1065 posts Professional
    Jordonp wrote: »

That card really needs strength he’s so flimsy it’s pathetic.

I play him at CAM and haven’t noticed any issues. I could see it if he was played at striker. Previously I was using TOTS Insigne so I don’t really mind weaker players in that position. For me they just need to be agile, good at passing and great at shooting.
  • RKO_VIPER
    705 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have they been upped yet?
  • MikeTheGoat
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    RKO_VIPER wrote: »

No mate. Some have been 4/5 days. Honestly EA take people money for these promo packs and don’t upgrade in time for WL. It’s another scummy move from them.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    RKO_VIPER wrote: »

No mate. Some have been 4/5 days. Honestly EA take people money for these promo packs and don’t upgrade in time for WL. It’s another scummy move from them.

Yep, they've known for a couple of days which players needed upgrading and still didn't do it on time.
  • gokugogogo
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    They are on Vacation mode guys