Orison wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    murazorr wrote: »
    The fact that he s slow doesnt concern me because I d use him as a stay back CDM. Also, I dont know if you used any if his cards before but he feels alot faster than other cards with the same pace (Ballack, Gerrard or Petit).
    The mirage of a big boy pull makes me hesitate :joy:

A stay back CDM still needs to be fast tho.

It's June, squads are almost maxed.

True, thats why I have Barella to sub if will be the case

Just don't get him and start Barella :D
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Pain don't wanna talk about it

Currently grinding 14 squad battles games for the PP could do with some inspiration.

Just 6 rivals and 15 WL games left. Had some guy in rivals quit at 0-0 when I got a pen. It's June ffs. Man was also on 2300 skillrating. So pointless.

Some guy messaged me earlier asking for a defender assist in rivals D1, gave him the assist once I went 2-0, then this imbecile went tryharding his whole life to win the game, cba with this community, never helping anyone in rivals again.

Had one guy who wanted to start trading goals after I went 3-0 up.

Game ended 31-28 and I got 1 or 2 of the dead milestone nations done.

D1 is def not for me, hoping I'm getting relegated soon, D2 was way more chilled and less toxic for me.

In general I don't mind div 1. This year it's pretty chill for the most part.

Not from what I've seen, games before D1 looked a little bit more like arcade fast football, all I've seen in d1 so far is tekken style button mashing and skill cancels, really not for me.

Don't think I'm seeing skill cancels more often than once every 20 games (good ones, not random croqueta cancels in midfield).

People at 1900-2100 skillrating really don't know the game mechanics and it's super apparent imo. What they can use is 4312 with auto offside traps, but in terms of holding the controller and pressing buttong the difference in skill within div 1 is gigantic.

yeah those absolute losers trying to play actual football ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pathetic man who plays FIFA because they like football

Who tries to play football?

That's probably rarer than skillcancels tbh.

I don't think so.

It's Fifa 21 after all. You can't play actual football against evenly skilled opponents (or high level opponents in general), because none of the mechanics are made for it. This is one of the more "normal" goals I scored against a top 200 player last WL. Lobbed pass from Davies to avoid the potential interception, pass from Sanches aimed at Nani but goes to Euse, first time 180° blind through ball from Euse gets auto corrected upwards and so on
    L7qKVpE.gif
  • McRaven
    8213 posts League Winner
    How long can Hazard go? I've been running untradeable all year but at that price and a +2 it's hard not to buy. He's below 600k on ps
  • WFCBagnall
    91217 posts Moderator
    Screenshot-20210623-191832-Pics-Art.jpg

Link to Hazard would have been unreal :(
  • BernardLerring
    1341 posts Professional
    What's coming on Friday ? No more promos after this ?
  • WFCBagnall
    91217 posts Moderator

Team of the group stage
  • Cadey 5
    13996 posts Has That Special Something
    One more squad battles games to go and it’s icon moments PP time.
  • FrankFrank
    8287 posts League Winner
    5 token pack.

204666455_1212748925844872_3692067894083646719_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=m2aYyODUPscAX_ISX2H&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=20bb20c08936435da60bbebbed4c8068&oe=60D95552
  • DougInskip
    8859 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Team of the group stage

Mock up please
  • itzPatA7X
    2380 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can’t give us a Modric if he’s in TOTGS on Friday
  • Italy got the 3rd win on Sunday.. and we're still waiting on the upgrades. shocking
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    edited June 23
    Ning wrote: »
    The fact that he s slow doesnt concern me because I d use him as a stay back CDM. Also, I dont know if you used any if his cards before but he feels alot faster than other cards with the same pace (Ballack, Gerrard or Petit).

Currently grinding 14 squad battles games for the PP could do with some inspiration.

Just 6 rivals and 15 WL games left. Had some guy in rivals quit at 0-0 when I got a pen. It's June ffs. Man was also on 2300 skillrating. So pointless.

Some guy messaged me earlier asking for a defender assist in rivals D1, gave him the assist once I went 2-0, then this imbecile went tryharding his whole life to win the game, cba with this community, never helping anyone in rivals again.

D1 is def not for me, hoping I'm getting relegated soon, D2 was way more chilled and less toxic for me.

Not from what I've seen, games before D1 looked a little bit more like arcade fast football, all I've seen in d1 so far is tekken style button mashing and skill cancels, really not for me.

Don't think I'm seeing skill cancels more often than once every 20 games (good ones, not random croqueta cancels in midfield).

People at 1900-2100 skillrating really don't know the game mechanics and it's super apparent imo. What they can use is 4312 with auto offside traps, but in terms of holding the controller and pressing buttong the difference in skill within div 1 is gigantic.

yeah those absolute losers trying to play actual football ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pathetic man who plays FIFA because they like football

I don't think so.

It's Fifa 21 after all. You can't play actual football against evenly skilled opponents (or high level opponents in general), because none of the mechanics are made for it. This is one of the more "normal" goals I scored against a top 200 player last WL. Lobbed pass from Davies to avoid the potential interception, pass from Sanches aimed at Nani but goes to Euse, first time 180° blind through ball from Euse gets auto corrected upwards and so on
    L7qKVpE.gif

There's constant manipulation in this game, can't all be "cONneCTion" related, this is so broken.

When my team plays well, I hate that my defenders tacle and intercept on their own, this is not how it should be, what a poor game really.
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    McRaven wrote: »
    How long can Hazard go? I've been running untradeable all year but at that price and a +2 it's hard not to buy. He's below 600k on ps

600k for that card is insane, considering the upcoming upgrade, still waiting till rewards to buy him and Militao, prices should come down a little more.
  • Orison
    67706 posts Icon

I don't think so.

L7qKVpE.gif

There's constant manipulation in this game, can't all be "cONneCTion" related, this is so broken.

When my team plays well, I hate that my defenders tacle and intercept on their own, this is not how it should be, what a poor game really.

It's not manipulation, it's just a bad game.
  • McRaven
    8213 posts League Winner
    McRaven wrote: »

600k for that card is insane, considering the upcoming upgrade, still waiting till rewards to buy him and Militao, prices should come down a little more.

Bought him for 575k. Him CAM with Mertens and Thorgan Hazard up top :heart:
  • WFCBagnall
    91217 posts Moderator
    DougInskip wrote: »

Team of the group stage

Mock up please

Takes hours to do a full team :D
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner

I don't think so.

L7qKVpE.gif

Both I'd say, but when you correctly aim a pass and the game choses it to go complete opposite direction for you to create a better chance, I can only call it manipulation. :lol:
  • itzPatA7X
    2380 posts Fans' Favourite

I don't think so.

L7qKVpE.gif

There has got to be a variable of manipulation in the game
  • Orison
    67706 posts Icon

I don't think so.

L7qKVpE.gif

Both I'd say, but when you correctly aim a pass and the game choses it to go complete opposite direction for you to create a better chance, I can only call it manipulation. :lol:

I mean it all went into the general direction.

It's just a very automated and very randomized game.

And it doesn't help that the devs don't understand their own game either. That Tom Caleffi guy didn't believe that goalkeeper movement affects shots for like 2 years.
  • chaser2k15
    16681 posts World Class
    ;)1045c4a2b9f04480a2bcf6be70b3cf50.png
  • WFCBagnall
    91217 posts Moderator
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    ;)1045c4a2b9f04480a2bcf6be70b3cf50.png

Diaz ;)
  • Ugri
    12482 posts Has That Special Something
    @Ugri swear 90% of my walkouts have been GKS! :| My icon PP going to be Yashin. Big Pete and VDS.

Super unlucky mate. What opposite of red list? o:)
  • BeefyRabouter
    5731 posts Big Money Move
    DougInskip wrote: »

Team of the group stage

Mock up please

Takes hours to do a full team :D

Didn’t know content creators were such whiney little ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 👀
  • FrankFrank
    8287 posts League Winner
    edited June 23
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    5 token pack.

204666455_1212748925844872_3692067894083646719_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=m2aYyODUPscAX_ISX2H&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=20bb20c08936435da60bbebbed4c8068&oe=60D95552

Saved by 10x 82+.

204120322_938286660359718_2243297571678839684_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=yGj4gJqEpeAAX8R6_og&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=c24921430f3eee7df14e8383fd4d8ce4&oe=60D7FD2E

Bring on 22 :D
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner

I don't think so.

L7qKVpE.gif

I mean it all went into the general direction.

It's just a very automated and very randomized game.

And it doesn't help that the devs don't understand their own game either. That Tom Caleffi guy didn't believe that goalkeeper movement affects shots for like 2 years.

:joy:

Says it all
  • Cadey 5
    13996 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 23
    Who we taking then :#
    34e1406475ec778381dac32741375599.png
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    55205 posts National Treasure
    holdenwait wrote: »
    legendary totw upgrade! 84!!!! :o

304f575f3e3e09577eee838bcdb1c48a.png

CIMBOM
  • WFCBagnall
    91217 posts Moderator
    Who we taking then :#
    34e1406475ec778381dac32741375599.png

Torres easy
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    55205 posts National Treasure
    Dont think we will get special cards for players like Brereton, Laporte, Adams etc (for their new nation)