• Curt247
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah not bad at all especially if you get lucky
  • WFCBagnall
    90450 posts Moderator
    Yes, as so many cards sell now compared to say 1 month ago
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1147 posts Professional
    🇫🇮 Finnish players are 7k to 10k and 🇭🇺 Hungary players. So loads of bronzes available
  • oldboiler
    4777 posts National Call-Up
    Risk free profit and you can discard everything other than players, it’s just looooooong
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1147 posts Professional
    Bolivia 🇧🇴 they are expensive not sure who else
  • oldboiler
    Done about 10 BPM just now and already packed a couple of Finnish players, EA giving sympathy I think for the 5 Brazilian UCL players I bought a few minutes earlier
  • MarketBanned
    716 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's profitable in some way pretty much all year but it's a massive grind, hardcore grinders are doing like 8 hours a day of BPM :D
  • WorcsEverton
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's profitable in some way pretty much all year but it's a massive grind, hardcore grinders are doing like 8 hours a day of BPM :D

"Hardcore Grinders" is code for the unemployed right, because clearly anyone who has the time to rinse and repeat 8 hours a day has f all else going on in their lives.
  • Diddymow
    3434 posts National Call-Up

The initial set up is the only long part, after that you just need to relist and open a couple of packs every hour.
  • leea12345
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    best time to start this is at start of new fifa , using upgrades to silver , and gold sbc , if you can put the time in at start , it can work very very well
  • MarketBanned
    716 posts An Exciting Prospect

"Hardcore Grinders" is code for the unemployed right, because clearly anyone who has the time to rinse and repeat 8 hours a day has f all else going on in their lives.

Pretty much yeah.
    Diddymow wrote: »

The initial set up is the only long part, after that you just need to relist and open a couple of packs every hour.

Nah, I'm talking about people who want to do every SBC that's ever released like Nick28T. He recently shifted over to just using FIFA points due to how exhausting the grind was and he had other people helping him on his account.
  • Diddymow
    3434 posts National Call-Up

Pretty much yeah.
    Diddymow wrote: »

Nah, I'm talking about people who want to do every SBC that's ever released like Nick28T. He recently shifted over to just using FIFA points due to how exhausting the grind was and he had other people helping him on his account.

Ah right, the guys who keep bronze players for league SBCs and sell the rest. Yeah I can't imagine doing that level of grind.
  • Jesusdinho
    887 posts Semi-Pro

This is pretty much me right now. So fed up with some morons at work so I've called in sick for this week but got 🎃🎃🎃🎃 all to do until the football starts. :D
  • oldboiler
    edited June 24
    It’s a gold mine for me atm, 5 Finnish players packed yesterday with minimal effort, certainly less than 30 mins in total whilst working from home :D ….,just sitting on the sofa this morning waiting for my daughter to get ready for school and out pops an 9k Hungary player within 5 packs

….only annoyance is when you see the Hungarian flag, but it actually turns out to be Bulgaria
  • Fredjuh84
    39 posts Park Captain
    How do you all know that Finnish and hongarian players prices rise that much?
  • ScootEvil30
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's good atm. Finland gold. Hungary gold. Slovakia gold. Bolivia gold. Macedonia gold. Just sold a fin for 11k..
  • I SiR MartY I
    9671 posts League Winner
    standard bronze or bronze premium?
  • phep
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fredjuh84 wrote: »

Because we’ve all tried to do the Finland and Hungary SBCs and realised.

Even if you don’t pack one of the “big boys”, there are a whole load of nations you can easily break even on for the pack.

Most Welsh players are 6-800. South Africans are 1k+, all of the conembol cards should make you break even, and most rares from teams with league SBCs will sell. Prem players will generally also sell for a few hundred.

I made 15k in about half an hour this morning just selling anything which would sell from the regular bronze packs.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1294 posts Professional
    Def Worth it all what u cant sell recycle into Silver Upgrades for more SBCS etc its a lot of work but worth it!

Bolivia is the new Finland Hungary now too on PC 8k each!
  • Air Diddy
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    its ok but depends how you do it tbh

im selling all the Boliva, Finland and Hungarian cards at 7 - 10k each while trying to knock over some league SBC's inc the Asia group SBC which seems to be great value and quick to run through

everything else is going into 2 players upgrades

Loooooong and tedius grind but fun if ya bored or sitting on the crapper :smile:
  • Challengerman83
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    standard bronze or bronze premium?

Standard bronze
  • oldboiler
    Super BPM

6-D1-F4-EBB-3875-450-F-9855-289087-C10-E86.png
  • Tynianoff
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Made about 750k profit for 6-7 days plus many and many walkouts from packs..so done Iniesta, Ned RW from Atalanta and every sweden guys + almost done icon PP (wait for duplicate untrade high-rated fodder) for free..plus this great pull from Algerian SBC

ZFKjnKL.jpg
  • Fredjuh84
    39 posts Park Captain
    Tynianoff wrote: »
    Made about 750k profit for 6-7 days plus many and many walkouts from packs..so done Iniesta, Ned RW from Atalanta and every sweden guys + almost done icon PP (wait for duplicate untrade high-rated fodder) for free..plus this great pull from Algerian SBC

ZFKjnKL.jpg

How to do it? Put bronze in silver and silver in gold upgrade? In what league sbc you put it in?
  • Tynianoff
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tynianoff wrote: »

ZFKjnKL.jpg

How to do it? Put bronze in silver and silver in gold upgrade? In what league sbc you put it in?

Just put useless bronzes, silvers and golds to upgarades. And use in SBCs and/or sell everything else. But you need some time and patience at start..
  • NeapolitanPowerUS
    402 posts An Exciting Prospect

Because of the European league they are in high demand since there is very few of them
  • oldboiler
    9-FBF9-A61-4725-4094-AC23-250-BC8-DEF778.png

Love these bronze packs, 3rd one opened while on the toilet :D
  • oldboiler
    Not quite BPM, but from one of the league teams using BPM players.

32-B9-E2-AD-8-A66-4-B82-9221-5-FDDC9-A07064.png
  • Hugoku
    1176 posts Professional
    Is it just my bad luck or are Sudamericana players almost impossible to get?
    I still got a couple of Bolivians but it feels like sud cards are not in packs.

Used to be able to BPM for a while and grind the Sud sbc.