THE ADDICT’S FIFA 21 EXPERIENCE (GROUP RTG N DAT)

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    @Finesse_4days Might end up playing next weekend as I have lots of new options now that I got an icon :wink:

Didn't expect this :trollface:

202024155_486136552458594_4222041076571633730_n.png?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=xh7yXOzKwj0AX8vmPW6&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=be389ea5eff1480600fd8f3794521e04&oe=60D6677A

Plenty of good untradeables + a stupid amount of fodder and 1.9 million to improve :sunglasses:

Sk-rmbillede-2021-06-21-kl-16-37-38.png

I'd recommend PIM Ferdinand, bought him to replace Dias and he's so much better, prefer him to Tots Varane even. His tackles and interceptions are insane.
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner
    @Finesse_4days Always love Rio but I think I might go for a cheap upgrade like Klostermann and then spend the coins on attackers. Think I will give 4312 a go again, and Dembele will be benched I think. So need two attackers.
  • Cloudio7
    2929 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guys, how does the sb glitch work? In which part of the field do I have to do the fake shot to then put the controller down? I'd like to do the icon moments sbc, I only have one swap, but I cba playing 28 whole sb games.
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    I honestly hate this game. DC’ing in squad battles yet again :smile:
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    So I’ve just seen the weekend plus objectives.

At this point they’re just absolutely mocking us. You need 8 French players in your starting lineup for the WL plus wins :joy:
  • Ugri
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »

At this point they’re just absolutely mocking us. You need 8 French players in your starting lineup for the WL plus wins :joy:

As i have a frech themed team ill.play for laughs and still looking fot that Red Messi :lol:

Agree if you dont have French players its iffy... They should have given a broader choice

Btw its market influence as prices on most french players shot up!
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Ugri wrote: »

As i have a frech themed team ill.play for laughs and still looking fot that Red Messi :lol:

Agree if you dont have French players its iffy... They should have given a broader choice

Btw its market influence as prices on most french players shot up!
    Exactly. I’ve nowhere near enough French players decent enough to scrape together a side for it
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Neymar from a mega pack this morning. Means I get to use him for the first time this year now I guess
  • Sercs
    21106 posts Club Captain
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Guys, how does the sb glitch work? In which part of the field do I have to do the fake shot to then put the controller down? I'd like to do the icon moments sbc, I only have one swap, but I cba playing 28 whole sb games.

@Cloudio7 you stack up the squad battles games.

You want a full 11 of Argentina silvers

Full 11 of UCL Brazilians

You get all 4 tokens from playing half the games 👌
  • Cloudio7
    2929 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sercs wrote: »
    Cloudio7 wrote: »

@Cloudio7 you stack up the squad battles games.

You want a full 11 of Argentina silvers

Full 11 of UCL Brazilians

You get all 4 tokens from playing half the games 👌

Thanks for the hint, I'm going to start playing my games tomorrow morning hoping being able to maintain the calm and not rq as soon as some bs happens.
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Also assist with defenders to get Hernandez done as well
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    edited June 24
    Mid Gullit is 🎃🎃🎃🎃 garbage at this stage, any bad gameplay and his touch is awful and he turns like a tank. Just 🎃🎃🎃🎃 for the price.
    Was a god at the start of the year but now his agility and lack of top ball control and passing stats makes him poor.
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    If they don't release some good sbcs soon I think I'll lose interest, have over a million coins worth of fodder but there isn't any sbcs that look worth doing. It's always the mid range 300k sbcs like Grealish that they release like they have done all year long instead of more expensive sbcs.
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner
    Felix from ptg upgrade. Will use him as sub this weekend I Guess.
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Klostermann from the team 2 FOF pack. Could have been worse I guess
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner
    Klostermann from the team 2 FOF pack. Could have been worse I guess

The one I wanted. Fits my main team but cant afford him 😆
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Honest to god that first WL game was pure pain. De Vrij running over a through ball, my defenders not tackling when engaging an attacker and his baby Vieira CB bulldozing my Ron and Moments Kluivert all over the place
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Took the decision to stop after 2 games, went in to rivals and the team i’ve gone 16 and 17 with has just turned to dust. Simple 5 yard passes going astray, an extra touch before shooting, they just feel dead.
  • Ugri
    Took the decision to stop after 2 games, went in to rivals and the team i’ve gone 16 and 17 with has just turned to dust. Simple 5 yard passes going astray, an extra touch before shooting, they just feel dead.

ouch, seems like some serious lag and horrific gameplay....
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Done with fifa for the whole day. 0-2 in WL, 1-0 in rivals and 0-2 in draft with tokens I had. Game feels shocking.

Time to play something else tonight
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    edited June 25
    5-1 so far scored plenty of goals, in one game I won 14-0 and my last game I won 12-4. Played some very poor players though.
    The game I lost they were ok but not great I was just 🎃🎃🎃🎃 and not concentrating.
  • Ugri
    5-1 so far scored plenty of goals, in one game I won 14-0 and my last game I won 12-4. Played some very poor players though.
    The game I lost they were ok but not great I was just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and not concentrating.

Good stuff!

I was 8-4 and then to 8-7

Game is SO random! I also came across opponents that were much worse, they RQd...14-0 and no RQ, wow!

Then some noob wannabees skilling all over and just being dxxks.. i just quit tbh

Hope to get to 15 and done!
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    I actually won’t even be playing my games this weekend now. Played assassins creed black flag last night and it was so much more chilled and enjoyable. Also I’ll be in no state to play tonight as I’ll be out for the Wales game <3
  • Ugri
    Game is dead when there hasn't been a post in 5 days here

SO after my frustrating WL i stopped at Silver 3, my team is finished now I think :smiley:

xQLC86t.jpg
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Haven’t played since Friday. Game definitely feels dead tbh. Been playing Warzone and black flag. Although the copious amount of aimbotting on Warzone is taking its toll on me atm
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class

SO after my frustrating WL i stopped at Silver 3, my team is finished now I think :smiley:

xQLC86t.jpg

Nice squad, how is Ramos? I have Showdown Walker and PIM Ferdinand as Cbs he'd replace Walker. Thinking of saving my fodder for an attacker though.
  • Ugri
    edited July 2

xQLC86t.jpg

Nice squad, how is Ramos? I have Showdown Walker and PIM Ferdinand as Cbs he'd replace Walker. Thinking of saving my fodder for an attacker though.

Thanks @Finesse_4days 6 games with him so far and if i conceeded it was my fault. Probably best defense i ever had. Ciuld only compare him to PIM Maldini i had last year but feels more agile. Him.and Varane together it just WOW. If you have fodder DO.HIM!

Wanted to.pair with Lenglet but then outcame Varane yesterday <3
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class

xQLC86t.jpg

Thanks @Finesse_4days 6 games with him so far and if i conceeded it was my fault. Probably best defense i ever had. Ciuld only compare him to PIM Maldini i had last year but feels more agile. Him.and Varane together it just WOW. If you have fodder DO.HIM!

I'll wait to see what we get next few days and then I might complete him.
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner

xQLC86t.jpg

Same for me :) Struggling to fit Nani, Sancho, Frenkie, Pogba into the same team atm :D Not sure Ramos would make things easier.
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    FrankFrank wrote: »

xQLC86t.jpg

Same for me :) Struggling to fit Nani, Sancho, Frenkie, Pogba into the same team atm :D Not sure Ramos would make things easier.

Yeah you probably need a few icons for chemistry but the icon sbcs are not good value.