Worst gameplay ever? And its June

Cbn
2099 posts Fans' Favourite
Have had traumatic WL experiences during Tots, hell during 3 years but after the latest update not a single minute accetable level gameplay.

Im losing to players who only control their CDMs, attackers feels like common golds ice skating with 1 sec button delay while getting absolutely assaulted by Mbabu and others.

Weird glitchy animations. Passing all over the place. Wrong inputs with skill moves. Inconsistent shot power. Stuttering screen with occasional DC. Super slow tempo.

Add to that 5 atb time wasting rats I think I have to find that delete club section.

When enough is enough?

Comments

• Buzz44
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Had this all year. The game was only playable for me in early access.
  • Cbn
    edited June 2021
    Buzz44 wrote: »
    Had this all year. The game was only playable for me in early access.

Dude I know, but somehow I have always been able to cope with it especially during odd hours. But know Im totally clueless how this game should be played
  • David12344
    20209 posts Club Captain
    Yes mate it’s the worst for me than it’s ever been.

It’s not often I get this bad gameplay but it’s ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Brustring1893
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah it’s messed up since TOTS
  • Cbn
    edited June 2021
    Last games today.

During GK buttons didnt work
    Fake shot didnt register even when im standing still and no opponent around, multiple inputs
  • Growler
    875 posts Professional
    Played for the first time in a while tonight and don’t even recognise it!!! I’ve had inconsistent gameplay for most of Fifa 21 but tonight has been something else. 3, games, all 14 ping yet completely different experiences.

It’s about time these frauds stepped up and explained to us why we get inconsistent gameplay. We’re all paying customers, if you bought a coffee machine that only worked once out of 3 goes would you keep it??? Of course not, you’d ask for a refund or replacement. Now I’m not going down the root of a refund, way too much hassle and to be fair (even through all my moaning) I’ve actually enjoyed this game on occasions. But gameplay tonight has taken it to another level and it actually winds me up that EA won’t address it. For me and my Fifa playing friends at least, you’ve lost us as regular customers, That’s probably 20 of us. Doesn’t sound like a lot and of course there will still be a few of us who will still buy Fifa 22 but I suspect most of us won’t. And I get the feeling a larger part of this community than normal feel the same🤷‍♂️

Imagine what EA could achieve if they actually did something about it
  • Ballerson
    1354 posts Professional
    Cbn wrote: »
    Have had traumatic WL experiences during Tots, hell during 3 years but after the latest update not a single minute accetable level gameplay.

Im losing to players who only control their CDMs, attackers feels like common golds ice skating with 1 sec button delay while getting absolutely assaulted by Mbabu and others.

Weird glitchy animations. Passing all over the place. Wrong inputs with skill moves. Inconsistent shot power. Stuttering screen with occasional DC. Super slow tempo.

Add to that 5 atb time wasting rats I think I have to find that delete club section.

When enough is enough?

What you experienced was verbatim what I experienced in several friendlies today...I haven’t played in a few weeks, to return to this puke....well, ea should be held accountable... i was on receiving end 3 times & my opps told me it was heinous for them when I dominated...I give opps the benefit of the doubt so i conclude the online performance of this game is horrific.
  • Unless you’re good at abusing broken game mechanics ( bridge, cancel shot etc ) you will suffer playing this game. The delay is horrendous and the fishy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that goes on is on another level, as bad as 20 was, 19 was, 18 and so on they were so much better. Every year it gets worse.
  • deelio
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    You wait 20 seconds before you enter the game ping bar is saying 14ping. You enter the game constant red bar yellow bar all game. You can't do anything struggle to create anything opponent messages you gloating telling you how trash you were. GG
  • Ncliverbirds
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So glad to see this thread. Haven’t played in two to three weeks. Tried playing a little Friday, Saturday, abs Sunday and it’s like I’ve never played before. Regardless of ping, delay is so bad and instructions often don’t register. Passes and player switching seem optional at times. I truly don’t understand why it’s gotten even worse than it was which I didn’t think was possible.
  • rikstar
    554 posts Semi-Pro
    Not sure what EA have done to the game over the course of this years title but for the last half of the game i have been getting double the ping i used to get at the start of the game. Started with 12-14ms ping now i am lucky if i get below 20, I know that doesn't sound so bad to some people who have always had 30+ ping for example but i find that even with my ping doubled to in the 20's there are inconsistencies in my gameplay which put me off.
  • Cbn
    Yeah player swiching, what player switching
  • All4fun1991
    2851 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2021
    Yes there’s definitely a problem since the update. I’ve stopped playing at the moment since Saturday after 8 matches of WL 2-6.. two players decided to DC while I had the upper hand, red card and a penalty..Messaged one of them to ask why? He replied with just Lol…When the game is like this everyone becomes toxic.
  • Phodri
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best to subscribe it for me, my gameplay feels out of sync, AI seems to react to stuff that happened a sec ago...
  • tommyk11
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    don't want constantly moan about lag and gameplay, but it was so bad this weekend on a couple of occasions I could not even skip celebrations because of the input delay
  • FIFA86
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2021
    Post edited by FIFA86 on
  • Wi1son73
    3822 posts National Call-Up
    Whatever they’ve done it certainly doesn’t make me want to switched it on, or definitely not buy packs because I’m frustrated…. Most certainly not invest in fifa22.

Today I stood in front of my Xbox thinking do I want to play fifa as I’m almost certain that it will ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off. So I walked away. . Think I’m done for the year
  • Cyklon
    2909 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay is still all over the place
    I can't recall the last time I had a stable game where I was able to actually feel like players actually played to their stats
    Every time I log on it feels like a different game, its a lottery
    Yet they get away with it as normal
    I've played 2 games today and turned off
    Moments Baggio felt like a bronze, Defenders just ran about randomly and didn't track back, midfield all over the place, instructions just do nothing ig
    It's an absolute joke
    At the point now where id rather do the washing up or watch a re-run of the England Scotland game than play this dross
  • mfmaxpower
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've been having fun with FIFA 21 playing offline against friends. Multiplayer without the servers is great. (Also helps playing without all the chemistry boosts, super players, and with friends who don't play like knobs.)

But I'm at the point I'd rather play CM than play FUT - gameplay is just so poor, ain't worth the time. FIFA is the worst online gaming experience I've experienced. Life's way too short for that BS lol.
  • Cbn
    So baffled.

Played today first time after Last weekend travesty. Gameplay have been silky smooth In rivals, enjoyable gameplay. How Come it can be so inconsistent? High hopes for WL
  • David12344
    20209 posts Club Captain
    Cbn wrote: »
    So baffled.

Played today first time after Last weekend travesty. Gameplay have been silky smooth In rivals, enjoyable gameplay. How Come it can be so inconsistent? High hopes for WL

Hahaha you know it will turn by the weekend league. I’ve fallen into that trap many times.
  • Ballerson
    1354 posts Professional
    Whats needed is an independent audit of player’s performance and pace etc. I am 💯 sure ea will get hammered by an independent audit of how player’s perform compared to the ea generated stats.

Eas stats versus in game performance when evaluated by an independent auditor is needed for the integrity of the game and should be mandated given the huge pay for players model that exists in this game….ea must verify the published stats via a judicially recognized independent and bonded audit firm & ea must be required to publish the findings or face a heavy fine.

Lets seee how a 63 pace acrub runs circles around a 94 pace defender….lets let facts be facts without a company hiding behind smoke and mirrors —-aka Wizard of Oz….
  • SStubbs88
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is the national pride mode on a different server? By far the worst connection ive had the two times i’ve played it. To the point where the opponents player pulls their leg back to shoot, the next thing i see is the ball hitting the back of the net. I’d say i had the red connection sign on the screen about 90% of the 8 games it took.

If all my online modes are like this there’s no point in me trying.

• David12344
    20209 posts Club Captain
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Is the national pride mode on a different server? By far the worst connection ive had the two times i’ve played it. To the point where the opponents player pulls their leg back to shoot, the next thing i see is the ball hitting the back of the net. I’d say i had the red connection sign on the screen about 90% of the 8 games it took.

If all my online modes are like this there’s no point in me trying.

Yeah most people have finished it so trying to find a game takes longer ? Which means it matching you further maybe ?

Happened for me anyway mate
  • Goodgod10
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve today switched from Sky to BT and I can’t believe the difference. It’s like a different game. Flawless and that’s wireless too after 3 years of having to plug a wire in if I wanted to play something barely acceptable.
  • It’s been about a month since I last had decent, fluid gameplay where I actually felt in full control. Now I just watch my players stand still and my opponents eat the grass
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1160 posts Professional
    I shared a post today saying the same as this 😔 my players are not responsive at all.

Don't know if it's server overload because every man and there dog wants the bayern cb objective.

My Internet is 100 percent, I'm on a decent gaming monitor, and I'm hard wired. But I guarantee weekend league will be fine either Friday night or Saturday day time
  • David12344
    20209 posts Club Captain
    Goodgod10 wrote: »
    I’ve today switched from Sky to BT and I can’t believe the difference. It’s like a different game. Flawless and that’s wireless too after 3 years of having to plug a wire in if I wanted to play something barely acceptable.

Funny I got better connection on sky not wired than I have now with the fastest virgin wired 😂.

I just can’t win lol.
  • Arsenalman
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    David12344 wrote: »
    Goodgod10 wrote: »

Funny I got better connection on sky not wired than I have now with the fastest virgin wired 😂.

I just can’t win lol.

Virgin is faster download but for latency it goes, bt, sky, virgin out of the popular ones