Objectives that require to play friendlies

Saiber_Summia
3296 posts National Call-Up
edited June 2021
Never seen more boring objectives than the ones that require to play meaningless friendlies modes.,.

I hope that the latest bronze one (win a survival mode friendly) will be the last one ever…

Comments

• Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just do it offline set the controller down after 3 or 4 goals. Do something else in the meantime.
  • McFandan
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    Easiest xp though.
    Beginner, score one goal from kick off, put controller down and go do something else.

It’s the Gold ones that require you to score a left foot overhead kick with a one eyed German goalie assisted by a back heel cross from a Spanish born Japanese helicopter pilot that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me off as it ends up a stupid game of rivals with everyone just trying to do the same stuff instead of playing the actual game
  • RichT
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    Survival is the worst and you have to win.
  • Andyh60
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    Use it for few country milestone obj aswell
  • This week's Bronze objective, win in survivial mode, is practically impossible to achieve. For starters, forget about finding someone online to play against, and the offline mode is set up by EA to put in top notch players with the highest rankings to play against you. EA knows the probablility for you to achieve that step when set up that way is slm to none, unless you're a pro player. Survival is the worst friendly mode ever. What is EA's logic in putting that in a Bronze level, too make it more "challenging"? I"m now even going to attempt to try to move up the season at this, if I"m stuck in Week 2 Bronze for another two weeks. And also, for Week 1, good luck in finding an online opponent for on online friendly. I don't think they even exist. I wonder if the geniuses at EA even bother reading these comments to begin with.
  • Sujitsky123
    2702 posts Fans' Favourite
    cbing61 wrote: »
    This week's Bronze objective, win in survivial mode, is practically impossible to achieve. For starters, forget about finding someone online to play against, and the offline mode is set up by EA to put in top notch players with the highest rankings to play against you. EA knows the probablility for you to achieve that step when set up that way is slm to none, unless you're a pro player. Survival is the worst friendly mode ever. What is EA's logic in putting that in a Bronze level, too make it more "challenging"? I"m now even going to attempt to try to move up the season at this, if I"m stuck in Week 2 Bronze for another two weeks. And also, for Week 1, good luck in finding an online opponent for on online friendly. I don't think they even exist. I wonder if the geniuses at EA even bother reading these comments to begin with.

You can play in couch mode
  • PaulDr
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    cbing61 wrote: »
    This week's Bronze objective, win in survivial mode, is practically impossible to achieve. For starters, forget about finding someone online to play against, and the offline mode is set up by EA to put in top notch players with the highest rankings to play against you. EA knows the probablility for you to achieve that step when set up that way is slm to none, unless you're a pro player. Survival is the worst friendly mode ever. What is EA's logic in putting that in a Bronze level, too make it more "challenging"? I"m now even going to attempt to try to move up the season at this, if I"m stuck in Week 2 Bronze for another two weeks. And also, for Week 1, good luck in finding an online opponent for on online friendly. I don't think they even exist. I wonder if the geniuses at EA even bother reading these comments to begin with.

This makes no sense - you can select any squad from any league to play against in couch mode.
  • RadioShaq
    20800 posts Moderator
    You should be doing it offline and doing the memory lane. That way you get toty ronaldo some other good cards to try in friendlies and a bunch of packs plus an ultimate pack.

You basically get a ton of stuff for playing a few games.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3941 posts National Call-Up
    Couch mode. Set to beginner. Play survival, score 1 and go away and do something else.