E Hazard….IMPECCABLE

Darthsinvadet
1823 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 2021
22 million in the fifa bank. 10 million coin r9s and dinhos etc, have nothing on him. Anyone here who is seriously without a doubt thinking he is the best player in the game? Top 5 at least. If Belgium win it you’ll see the best fifa card ever made

As of now this is the most beautiful goal scoring, chance creating machine I have ever used. I’ve got mbappe tots and cristiano tots, moments dinho, r94…..name it

Eden hazard is absolutely deadly.

In his 21 games his ratio is better then tots neymar(sold a while back) who had the best ratio in the game for me.

Comments

• Darthsinvadet
    edited June 2021
    How much have I lost on him lol? Bought him for 780k yesterday? Have 14 million left? Wtf do I care nodge? Responses like that shows how gross and illogical some ppl are lol.

I’m explaining I’ve used every notable icon and player in the game. Hazards the best all year up until now. Otherwise you actually think I stocked up on 15/20 hazards to make a profit looool? Cmon dude.

Neymar tots, cr7 tots are the only 2 that can give him a run for his money “IMO”…
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Bought him for 780k yesterday? Have 14 million left? Wtf do I care nodge? Responses like that shows how gross and illogical some ppl are lol.

I’m explaining I’ve used every notable icon and player in the game. Hazards the best all year up until now. Otherwise you actually think I stocked up on 15/20 hazards to make a profit looool? Cmon dude.

You look like you care very much about something from that response. Enjoy your hazard.
  • Darthsinvadet
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Bought him for 780k yesterday? Have 14 million left? Wtf do I care nodge? Responses like that shows how gross and illogical some ppl are lol.

You look like you care very much about something from that response. Enjoy your hazard.

I have been, that’s my point of the thread.
  • LahmChops
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    How much have I lost on him lol? Bought him for 780k yesterday? Have 14 million left? Wtf do I care nodge? Responses like that shows how gross and illogical some ppl are lol.

Neymar tots, cr7 tots are the only 2 that can give him a run for his money “IMO”…

Maybe you did stock on up some.. now hyping him up. That's how you made your 22 million maybe?
  • D0lvl
    4824 posts Big Money Move
    I packed him from saved PP. I agree. This card is amazing. If he gets 5*/5* he’ll be top 5 attacker.
  • Darthsinvadet
    edited June 2021
    LahmChops wrote: »

Maybe you did stock on up some.. now hyping him up. That's how you made your 22 million maybe?

Lol. Some of these “well known forumers have 20-30. Get your head ata the sand. I’m talking about hazard. Shall I edit the 22 million? The point is I have that amount and have tried the best of the best with said coins…

Hazard is the best….
  • chiholam
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    Adding to Hazard is amazing. Scoring more than POTM Messi, TOTS Suarez, Benzema. OK, not at the level of the OP amazing players but leading my WL stats. Luckily packed him and he's on 7 Chem as RF. Can't wait for him to be upgraded!
  • DoubleDeuces
    53 posts Park Captain
    I agree...Hazard is nuts and so much fun to use. I recently sold TOTY CR7, TOTY Mbappe, and Moments R9 because I was just bored with them. TOTS Neymar, FOF Vinicius, FOF Hazard, and Flashback Dembele now lead the charge and I don't miss the old guys one bit. It's amazing that he's had such a rough go at Madrid yet his card is this good in game.
  • Darthsinvadet
    I agree...Hazard is nuts and so much fun to use. I recently sold TOTY CR7, TOTY Mbappe, and Moments R9 because I was just bored with them. TOTS Neymar, FOF Vinicius, FOF Hazard, and Flashback Dembele now lead the charge and I don't miss the old guys one bit. It's amazing that he's had such a rough go at Madrid yet his card is this good in game.

Vinicius composure a let down? That’s the o my thing stopping me?
  • Mr. Soper
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    How low you think he will go. Have the coins and can fit him. Just he seems to be dropping 100k a day. Think 500 k he will settle
  • Professor
    4161 posts National Call-Up
    Was trash for me. Wanted to like him as a Madrid fan but his body felt too stocky for good Ls dribbling. I find Dembele much better. Glad you’re enjoying him
  • Saiyajin
    1074 posts Professional
    His dribbling is fake even Sancho with his average body type felt better for me. Also he wasnt very fast for me.
  • RedPlanet1986
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I believe it. I used his gold card for a long time and it was absolutely tremendous.
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Hazard feels pretty good to me, his attacking movement just isnt as good as the Mbappe and Neymar type players for me.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3512 posts National Call-Up
    Packed him last night this guy is not lying. I’m simply amazed. I’m shopping random shots at goal and they are going on. Lol Im finally going to get To 17 wins in WL for the 1st time all year. This is the card I had been looking for all along. Broken card
  • truegunn3r
    13037 posts World Class
    edited June 2021
    What chem card you using on him? I’m slapped a hawk on him but he’s on 7 chem as I am playing him at LW. Got TOTY Messi at RW. Don’t know why EA are messing around with positions so much, now every promo looks like Rulebreakers or Shapeshifters or whatever they call it.
  • The_giant616
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    Be interesting to see if everyone thinks the same in a week or 2. The scoring stats for these cards (on cut in) always start really high and then drop off a cliff. Enjoyed his CL card, but I’m not rich and already have Dembele, so will focus on improving elsewhere.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    He looks awesome. I hope to get him in the upgrade packs tonight

Wishful thinking I know but hay ho
  • Destin8or
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    Fantastic card, has replaced Dembele.
    So yes I have one to sell lol.
  • chiholam
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    What chem card you using on him? I’m slapped a hawk on him but he’s on 7 chem as I am playing him at LW. Got TOTY Messi at RW. Don’t know why EA are messing around with positions so much, now every promo looks like Rulebreakers or Shapeshifters or whatever they call it.

Will need to log in to check, but pretty sure it's Hawk for me. Have him on 7 chem too as RF starting (and playing) in RS of a front 2 - next to POTM Messi, and TOTS Suarez as CAM
  • Darthsinvadet
    Hawk for me. Been waiting for a card this fun and good for a while! He filled the neymar void minus the skills.
  • Nodge86
    Be interesting to see if everyone thinks the same in a week or 2. The scoring stats for these cards (on cut in) always start really high and then drop off a cliff. Enjoyed his CL card, but I’m not rich and already have Dembele, so will focus on improving elsewhere.

It’s because when you get a new attacking card you spam the ball to him to test him out as much as possible. Reality is hazard has never really worked or suited a Fifa game unfortunately.
  • BielsaIsGod1
    396 posts Sunday League Hero

It’s because when you get a new attacking card you spam the ball to him to test him out as much as possible. Reality is hazard has never really worked or suited a Fifa game unfortunately.

Thats nonsense mate. he's always been decent. His dribbling passing and shooting is always good on this game
  • Nodge86

Thats nonsense mate. he's always been decent. His dribbling passing and shooting is always good on this game

Fraid not.
  • Darthsinvadet
    Well I guess he’s getting better then he already is! Let’s go!
  • Nodge86
    Good job I bought at 680k :wink:
  • oldboiler
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    He’s peaked at 820, let the under cutting begin
  • Destin8or
    oldboiler wrote: »
    He’s peaked at 820, let the under cutting begin

So far he's holding quite well, I think it's due to the next upgrade potential being so soon.
    Normally that's why these cards die, the next upgrade is ages away
  • Destin8or
    I wS very tempted to sell for 800 (xbox)
    But think I'll keep him for next WL with his upgrade.