Thank u and goodbye

Comments

  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Mogga wrote: »
    Yr missus sounds like a psyco tbh. What's the point in smashing yr stuff up. I'd be out of there in a heartbeat

    Well sounds like he can’t put the controller down
    And then was sneaking it to work…and lost his job because of it. So the smash is sort of justified.

    Well he has a new job sorted so no need to smash it. Not like he was planning on going on the dole and sitting around all day in his underpants playing squad battles. To be honest if he goes on to a better job this work colleague has done him a favour.

    Dont think all those having a go know the nature of security work its hours on end sitting about with not much happening I'd imagine

    So you don’t either

    Yes I can confirm I've never worked as a security guard. However like I mentioned earlier on in the thread I had a mate in that line of business so I'm just going on what he has told me.

    And I'm coming at it from a perspective of being a manager in charge of a bunch of people. To repeat what I said earlier, if I'm paying someone to be security, I'm paying them to pay attention when on shift, not to play fifa.

    The fact the guy seems more annoyed about how he was caught rather than looking to why he got fired tells me his next place may also be taking on someone who isn't prepared to concentrate on the job.

    Mate hes getting minimum wage for watching a dead warehouse. You're wanting him to sit for 12 hours watching every fire exit. Hes gave you 8 years service which suggests hes pretty reliable and the chief executive himself has been singing his praise.
    I think a blind eye could have been turned. Hopefully this firm gets some young kid who ❤️❤️❤️❤️ his pants at the first loud noise in this warehouse and runs off home.

    He should be doing his job
    This is a terrible take by you.
    Idk why I’m even replying.
    You’re actually defending someone playing fifa while getting paid to do something else. Lmao

    Hes serving his purpose though as long as he turns up on time and stays on the site. Would you sack every security guard who falls asleep on the job or looks at their phone. I'm sure he was keeping an eye on things. Making sure everything was fine between games.

    You're talking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now :lol:

    Not at all. He had not one complaint about his work until this coward started taking pictures. I'd have sacked the other bloke for telling tales. Far worse that than having a few goes on the playstation between patrols.
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Mogga wrote: »
    Yr missus sounds like a psyco tbh. What's the point in smashing yr stuff up. I'd be out of there in a heartbeat

    Well sounds like he can’t put the controller down
    And then was sneaking it to work…and lost his job because of it. So the smash is sort of justified.

    Well he has a new job sorted so no need to smash it. Not like he was planning on going on the dole and sitting around all day in his underpants playing squad battles. To be honest if he goes on to a better job this work colleague has done him a favour.

    Dont think all those having a go know the nature of security work its hours on end sitting about with not much happening I'd imagine

    So you don’t either

    Yes I can confirm I've never worked as a security guard. However like I mentioned earlier on in the thread I had a mate in that line of business so I'm just going on what he has told me.

    And I'm coming at it from a perspective of being a manager in charge of a bunch of people. To repeat what I said earlier, if I'm paying someone to be security, I'm paying them to pay attention when on shift, not to play fifa.

    The fact the guy seems more annoyed about how he was caught rather than looking to why he got fired tells me his next place may also be taking on someone who isn't prepared to concentrate on the job.

    Mate hes getting minimum wage for watching a dead warehouse. You're wanting him to sit for 12 hours watching every fire exit. Hes gave you 8 years service which suggests hes pretty reliable and the chief executive himself has been singing his praise.
    I think a blind eye could have been turned. Hopefully this firm gets some young kid who ❤️❤️❤️❤️ his pants at the first loud noise in this warehouse and runs off home.

    He should be doing his job
    This is a terrible take by you.
    Idk why I’m even replying.
    You’re actually defending someone playing fifa while getting paid to do something else. Lmao

    Hes serving his purpose though as long as he turns up on time and stays on the site. Would you sack every security guard who falls asleep on the job or looks at their phone. I'm sure he was keeping an eye on things. Making sure everything was fine between games.

    You're talking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now :lol:

    I see you’ve met the most delusional user of this forum.

    Turn it in nodge no call for that wasn't even speaking to you mate.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Mogga wrote: »
    Yr missus sounds like a psyco tbh. What's the point in smashing yr stuff up. I'd be out of there in a heartbeat

    Well sounds like he can’t put the controller down
    And then was sneaking it to work…and lost his job because of it. So the smash is sort of justified.

    Well he has a new job sorted so no need to smash it. Not like he was planning on going on the dole and sitting around all day in his underpants playing squad battles. To be honest if he goes on to a better job this work colleague has done him a favour.

    Dont think all those having a go know the nature of security work its hours on end sitting about with not much happening I'd imagine

    So you don’t either

    Yes I can confirm I've never worked as a security guard. However like I mentioned earlier on in the thread I had a mate in that line of business so I'm just going on what he has told me.

    And I'm coming at it from a perspective of being a manager in charge of a bunch of people. To repeat what I said earlier, if I'm paying someone to be security, I'm paying them to pay attention when on shift, not to play fifa.

    The fact the guy seems more annoyed about how he was caught rather than looking to why he got fired tells me his next place may also be taking on someone who isn't prepared to concentrate on the job.

    Mate hes getting minimum wage for watching a dead warehouse. You're wanting him to sit for 12 hours watching every fire exit. Hes gave you 8 years service which suggests hes pretty reliable and the chief executive himself has been singing his praise.
    I think a blind eye could have been turned. Hopefully this firm gets some young kid who ❤️❤️❤️❤️ his pants at the first loud noise in this warehouse and runs off home.

    He should be doing his job
    This is a terrible take by you.
    Idk why I’m even replying.
    You’re actually defending someone playing fifa while getting paid to do something else. Lmao

    Hes serving his purpose though as long as he turns up on time and stays on the site. Would you sack every security guard who falls asleep on the job or looks at their phone. I'm sure he was keeping an eye on things. Making sure everything was fine between games.

    You're talking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now :lol:

    I see you’ve met the most delusional user of this forum.

    Turn it in nodge no call for that wasn't even speaking to you mate.

    If the glove fits…
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Mogga wrote: »
    Yr missus sounds like a psyco tbh. What's the point in smashing yr stuff up. I'd be out of there in a heartbeat

    Well sounds like he can’t put the controller down
    And then was sneaking it to work…and lost his job because of it. So the smash is sort of justified.

    Well he has a new job sorted so no need to smash it. Not like he was planning on going on the dole and sitting around all day in his underpants playing squad battles. To be honest if he goes on to a better job this work colleague has done him a favour.

    Dont think all those having a go know the nature of security work its hours on end sitting about with not much happening I'd imagine

    So you don’t either

    Yes I can confirm I've never worked as a security guard. However like I mentioned earlier on in the thread I had a mate in that line of business so I'm just going on what he has told me.

    And I'm coming at it from a perspective of being a manager in charge of a bunch of people. To repeat what I said earlier, if I'm paying someone to be security, I'm paying them to pay attention when on shift, not to play fifa.

    The fact the guy seems more annoyed about how he was caught rather than looking to why he got fired tells me his next place may also be taking on someone who isn't prepared to concentrate on the job.

    Mate hes getting minimum wage for watching a dead warehouse. You're wanting him to sit for 12 hours watching every fire exit. Hes gave you 8 years service which suggests hes pretty reliable and the chief executive himself has been singing his praise.
    I think a blind eye could have been turned. Hopefully this firm gets some young kid who ❤️❤️❤️❤️ his pants at the first loud noise in this warehouse and runs off home.

    He should be doing his job
    This is a terrible take by you.
    Idk why I’m even replying.
    You’re actually defending someone playing fifa while getting paid to do something else. Lmao

    Hes serving his purpose though as long as he turns up on time and stays on the site. Would you sack every security guard who falls asleep on the job or looks at their phone. I'm sure he was keeping an eye on things. Making sure everything was fine between games.

    You're talking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now :lol:

    I see you’ve met the most delusional user of this forum.

    Turn it in nodge no call for that wasn't even speaking to you mate.

    If the glove fits…

    Ok real big man you are back to your self relegating off you go......

    I'm done here sort of sums up this fifa community kicking a lad who's lost his job when hes down. Anyway on to bigger and better things for the OP best of luck to you mate and I'm sure that firm will realise in time how silly and unnecessary your sacking was.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Mogga wrote: »
    Yr missus sounds like a psyco tbh. What's the point in smashing yr stuff up. I'd be out of there in a heartbeat

    Well sounds like he can’t put the controller down
    And then was sneaking it to work…and lost his job because of it. So the smash is sort of justified.

    Well he has a new job sorted so no need to smash it. Not like he was planning on going on the dole and sitting around all day in his underpants playing squad battles. To be honest if he goes on to a better job this work colleague has done him a favour.

    Dont think all those having a go know the nature of security work its hours on end sitting about with not much happening I'd imagine

    So you don’t either

    Yes I can confirm I've never worked as a security guard. However like I mentioned earlier on in the thread I had a mate in that line of business so I'm just going on what he has told me.

    And I'm coming at it from a perspective of being a manager in charge of a bunch of people. To repeat what I said earlier, if I'm paying someone to be security, I'm paying them to pay attention when on shift, not to play fifa.

    The fact the guy seems more annoyed about how he was caught rather than looking to why he got fired tells me his next place may also be taking on someone who isn't prepared to concentrate on the job.

    Mate hes getting minimum wage for watching a dead warehouse. You're wanting him to sit for 12 hours watching every fire exit. Hes gave you 8 years service which suggests hes pretty reliable and the chief executive himself has been singing his praise.
    I think a blind eye could have been turned. Hopefully this firm gets some young kid who ❤️❤️❤️❤️ his pants at the first loud noise in this warehouse and runs off home.

    He should be doing his job
    This is a terrible take by you.
    Idk why I’m even replying.
    You’re actually defending someone playing fifa while getting paid to do something else. Lmao

    Hes serving his purpose though as long as he turns up on time and stays on the site. Would you sack every security guard who falls asleep on the job or looks at their phone. I'm sure he was keeping an eye on things. Making sure everything was fine between games.

    You're talking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now :lol:

    I see you’ve met the most delusional user of this forum.

    Turn it in nodge no call for that wasn't even speaking to you mate.

    If the glove fits…

    Ok real big man you are back to your self relegating off you go......

    I'm done here sort of sums up this fifa community kicking a lad who's lost his job when hes down. Anyway on to bigger and better things for the OP best of luck to you mate and I'm sure that firm will realise in time how silly and unnecessary your sacking was.

    Glove fits after all :lol:
  • iamnotamaniamcantona
    1969 posts Fans' Favourite
    ...I very much doubt that there’s a person here that hasn’t burned a considerable chunk of chargeable time (at their employers expense) to the web app or forum in the last few years.....but to actually take the console into work!!.....the stones on this fella !!!😂 (my hero OP)...

    But in all seriousness ...I think she’s done you a favour ...don’t look back dude
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    I'd be beyond annoyed if my PS4 was destroyed by my missus especially with PS5's being harder to find than R97!
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Mogga wrote: »
    Yr missus sounds like a psyco tbh. What's the point in smashing yr stuff up. I'd be out of there in a heartbeat

    Well sounds like he can’t put the controller down
    And then was sneaking it to work…and lost his job because of it. So the smash is sort of justified.

    Well he has a new job sorted so no need to smash it. Not like he was planning on going on the dole and sitting around all day in his underpants playing squad battles. To be honest if he goes on to a better job this work colleague has done him a favour.

    Dont think all those having a go know the nature of security work its hours on end sitting about with not much happening I'd imagine

    So you don’t either

    Yes I can confirm I've never worked as a security guard. However like I mentioned earlier on in the thread I had a mate in that line of business so I'm just going on what he has told me.

    And I'm coming at it from a perspective of being a manager in charge of a bunch of people. To repeat what I said earlier, if I'm paying someone to be security, I'm paying them to pay attention when on shift, not to play fifa.

    The fact the guy seems more annoyed about how he was caught rather than looking to why he got fired tells me his next place may also be taking on someone who isn't prepared to concentrate on the job.

    Mate hes getting minimum wage for watching a dead warehouse. You're wanting him to sit for 12 hours watching every fire exit. Hes gave you 8 years service which suggests hes pretty reliable and the chief executive himself has been singing his praise.
    I think a blind eye could have been turned. Hopefully this firm gets some young kid who ❤️❤️❤️❤️ his pants at the first loud noise in this warehouse and runs off home.

    He should be doing his job
    This is a terrible take by you.
    Idk why I’m even replying.
    You’re actually defending someone playing fifa while getting paid to do something else. Lmao

    Hes serving his purpose though as long as he turns up on time and stays on the site. Would you sack every security guard who falls asleep on the job or looks at their phone. I'm sure he was keeping an eye on things. Making sure everything was fine between games.

    You're talking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now :lol:

    I see you’ve met the most delusional user of this forum.

    Turn it in nodge no call for that wasn't even speaking to you mate.

    If the glove fits…

    Ok real big man you are back to your self relegating off you go......

    I'm done here sort of sums up this fifa community kicking a lad who's lost his job when hes down. Anyway on to bigger and better things for the OP best of luck to you mate and I'm sure that firm will realise in time how silly and unnecessary your sacking was.

    Your intentions were good mate,

    If it helps I certainly don’t think you’re delusional. In fact I’ve been speaking to you for months now about all sorts of stuff and you’re a top bloke.


    Gotta look beyond his relegation battles lads !! It’s one subject that he’s passionate about And certainly doesn’t make him delusion
  • POUSSACUS
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    0 IQ, you deserve. Next.
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    edited June 2021

    I'd be beyond annoyed if my PS4 was destroyed by my missus especially with PS5's being harder to find than R97!

    tbh , my ps5 is just playing ps4 games, you really aint missing much at moment
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    To the op , you say a few times that you are basically an addict , Now you have no console, maybe its a good time to break the habit and deal with that . Addiction is not funny and can cause a lot of bad mental heath . The smashed console could be a blessing in disguise in the future . good luck
  • Twin2004
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    If I'm hiring security, I'm hiring them to pay attention to what's going on while on their shift. I'm not paying them to make a judgement on whether or not it's quiet enough to do other things and I'm certainly not paying them to be playing weekend league. The fact someone snitched is irrelevant tbh. Shouldn't put yourself in a position in which people can throw you under the bus to begin with.

    Totally agree with you! I employ 5 people, ok not in security but that's irrelevant! Your paid to do a job and certainly not take a console to work and play fifa!! And for the person that contacted your boss,he is well within his rights to!
  • Brandnu1
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You took your console to work, they where paying you to do your job not play Fifa. You deserved to get fired.
  • Gambling123
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Brandnu1 wrote: »
    You took your console to work, they where paying you to do your job not play Fifa. You deserved to get fired.

    Great observation Einstein

    I would have understand if a manager had caught me playing my console if I'm working 6am to 6pm that would be only chance of completing my games for champs

    I know it's wrong don't get it twisted
  • POUSSACUS
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Brandnu1 wrote: »
    You took your console to work, they where paying you to do your job not play Fifa. You deserved to get fired.

    Great observation Einstein

    I would have understand if a manager had caught me playing my console if I'm working 6am to 6pm that would be only chance of completing my games for champs

    I know it's wrong don't get it twisted

    You know you're wrong so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now, stop crying.
  • Brandnu1
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Brandnu1 wrote: »
    You took your console to work, they where paying you to do your job not play Fifa. You deserved to get fired.

    Great observation Einstein

    I would have understand if a manager had caught me playing my console if I'm working 6am to 6pm that would be only chance of completing my games for champs

    I know it's wrong don't get it twisted

    Champs ain’t gonna support your family fella… you made bad choices no matter who grassed you up.

    Yours Faithfully

    Albert Einstein
  • Gambling123
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Brandnu1 wrote: »
    Brandnu1 wrote: »
    You took your console to work, they where paying you to do your job not play Fifa. You deserved to get fired.

    Great observation Einstein

    I would have understand if a manager had caught me playing my console if I'm working 6am to 6pm that would be only chance of completing my games for champs

    I know it's wrong don't get it twisted

    Champs ain’t gonna support your family fella… you made bad choices no matter who grassed you up.

    Yours Faithfully

    Albert Einstein

    I support my family and I always will I know it's not normal behaviour it's an addiction
  • LLLLLZ
    56 posts Park Captain
    you will absolutely get a promotion at my workplace
  • aladdin
    3567 posts National Call-Up
    this is the funniest thing i’ve read today. taking your console in to work. then your bird smashing it. i mean what on earth is going on there. haha. amazing scenes
  • Hammer316
    4262 posts National Call-Up
    This thread is something else. I feel for you losing your job but come on man, taking your console into work to play FIFA while you're being paid. That was never going to end well no matter what the circumstances of the job. Cant believe anyone has tried to defend his actions, that would be instant sacking in my work and no arguments whatsoever.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2021
    Brandnu1 wrote: »
    Brandnu1 wrote: »
    You took your console to work, they where paying you to do your job not play Fifa. You deserved to get fired.

    Great observation Einstein

    I would have understand if a manager had caught me playing my console if I'm working 6am to 6pm that would be only chance of completing my games for champs

    I know it's wrong don't get it twisted

    Champs ain’t gonna support your family fella… you made bad choices no matter who grassed you up.

    Yours Faithfully

    Albert Einstein

    I support my family and I always will I know it's not normal behaviour it's an addiction

    If we’re going to be completely honest, it’s not addiction, it’s poor decision making that did or could have effected your family negatively. This a wake up call that you need to sort your priorities out.
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Brandnu1 wrote: »
    Brandnu1 wrote: »
    You took your console to work, they where paying you to do your job not play Fifa. You deserved to get fired.

    Great observation Einstein

    I would have understand if a manager had caught me playing my console if I'm working 6am to 6pm that would be only chance of completing my games for champs

    I know it's wrong don't get it twisted

    Champs ain’t gonna support your family fella… you made bad choices no matter who grassed you up.

    Yours Faithfully

    Albert Einstein

    I support my family and I always will I know it's not normal behaviour it's an addiction

    If we’re going to be completely honest, it’s not addiction, it’s poor decision making that did or could have effected your family negatively. This a wake up call that you need to sort your priorities out.

    having an addiction can make your decisions become very bad, if you need that fix, all rational thoughts can go out the window .
  • Gambling123
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Starting my first shift on my new job no FIFA no console no distractions
  • Slawter
    4362 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2021
    This might just be the most ridiculous thread i've ever seen, and i've been prowling these forums for over a decade so kudos.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Starting my first shift on my new job no FIFA no console no distractions

    I should hope not. She will smash you up next
  • FutsalBros0710
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    So many "saints" who comment with "deserved, your fault, etc.".
    I am just wondering would it be deserved for you to get sacked when you play games on your phone during work?
    Same shiat different platform. Spare me from "I never do it" BS.

    As for the OP I wish you all the best bud. Hope you get better job and your missus realises what she has done.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    So many "saints" who comment with "deserved, your fault, etc.".
    I am just wondering would it be deserved for you to get sacked when you play games on your phone during work?
    Same shiat different platform. Spare me from "I never do it" BS.

    As for the OP I wish you all the best bud. Hope you get better job and your missus realises what she has done.

    That would be a disciplinary offence for sure. Harsh but you couldn’t complain. However, OP is supposed to be securing property or assets and his actions probably do come under gross misconduct and therefore sackable. So, no, not the same.
  • FutsalBros0710
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    So many "saints" who comment with "deserved, your fault, etc.".
    I am just wondering would it be deserved for you to get sacked when you play games on your phone during work?
    Same shiat different platform. Spare me from "I never do it" BS.

    As for the OP I wish you all the best bud. Hope you get better job and your missus realises what she has done.

    That would be a disciplinary offence for sure. Harsh but you couldn’t complain. However, OP is supposed to be securing property or assets and his actions probably do come under gross misconduct and therefore sackable. So, no, not the same.

    Have you ever worked on weekend?
    If your answer is no we do not have much to talk about.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    So many "saints" who comment with "deserved, your fault, etc.".
    I am just wondering would it be deserved for you to get sacked when you play games on your phone during work?
    Same shiat different platform. Spare me from "I never do it" BS.

    As for the OP I wish you all the best bud. Hope you get better job and your missus realises what she has done.

    That would be a disciplinary offence for sure. Harsh but you couldn’t complain. However, OP is supposed to be securing property or assets and his actions probably do come under gross misconduct and therefore sackable. So, no, not the same.

    Have you ever worked on weekend?
    If your answer is no we do not have much to talk about.

    :lol:

    It’s fine to just say “oh yeah, I was wrong” it’s not that big of a deal.
  • Mogga
    3612 posts National Call-Up
    So many "saints" who comment with "deserved, your fault, etc.".
    I am just wondering would it be deserved for you to get sacked when you play games on your phone during work?
    Same shiat different platform. Spare me from "I never do it" BS.

    As for the OP I wish you all the best bud. Hope you get better job and your missus realises what she has done.

    I don't think that's the case, everyone takes a lend here and there. At least most normal people do. It's like I said earlier.....out on site, pop into a shop for 10 mins. Sit on the toilet and Google stuff for 10 mins. Take 10 mins longer on yr dinner and don't log it. Spend ages talking in the corridor etc etc

    Carting a console into work is next level stuff . I am no Saint in fact I love a bit skive here and there. Even I wouldn't dream of doing that 😅.

    Been working from home for the last year or so and I haven't even turned the ps5 on during a work day. It's taking the pppppps really.

    Feel sorry for the lad, he needs to ditch the missus though, she sounds like a psyco
Sign In or Register to comment.