Division 6 rivals.........

Comments

• David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2021
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    If you struggling to win in division 6 when it's easier you won't win nothing in the weekend league

Got gold 3 last weekend arron mate. Not saying I'm a good player but just find the standard in the lower divisions ridiculous. Been saying it all game cycle tbf.

I'm struggling in division 5 mate yet get G3 every wl. We both know what's going on with divisions.

4 now and g2 with games to spare. 🤷‍♂️
  • Danielb
    1376 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you struggling to win in division 6 when it's easier you won't win nothing in the weekend league

Got gold 3 last weekend arron mate. Not saying I'm a good player but just find the standard in the lower divisions ridiculous. Been saying it all game cycle tbf.

Self relegators are part of the problem. I now accept that it's part of the game. I get trolled a lot by them who admit they dropped to make the objectives easier to achieve.
    In one's words to me "thanks for the easy win... Noob"
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Danielb wrote: »

Self relegators are part of the problem. I now accept that it's part of the game. I get trolled a lot by them who admit they dropped to make the objectives easier to achieve.
    In one's words to me "thanks for the easy win... Noob"

Yes its disgusting mate how EA just stand back and let these cheaters continue.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cant get a win for the life of me in WL this weekend, everybody seems to be on nitrous boosts, but DR? 2 steps forward 1 step back normally for me.

Series x has been ok. However since my VM Hub3 started acting up, I've had to go wireless and thats affected most of my games online to an extent.