PATH TO GLORY UPGRADE (PTG1 SBC) - what did you pack?

Comments

• MikeTheGoat
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Waste of fodder..? Yazici / Zakaria / Golovin
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    Havertz really the jackpot?

On card value only. He’s not that Meta
  • bberger
    7515 posts League Winner
    edited June 17
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    Havertz really the jackpot?

Coin-Value wise - yes. Havertz, Vini and Griezman are all well above the others and multiple million.
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Hazard with 2 wins is more than ‘broke even’. He could become the best card in the game if Belgium go the furthest. Anyways, I picked him and already have FOF Griezmann so I’m happy

Purely basing this on current prices.
    Non of them have any value because they are untradeable so it should be based on usability and longevity. Anyways, I get your point, to an extent.

Yeah, made the poll based on "usability" last time. Got bashed for it. So new polls from me will be based on market value as not everyone has the same opinions about usability.

It's also the reason I made monetary references before the options..
  • oldboiler
    4561 posts National Call-Up
    Broke even.. De Ligt / Gnabry / Sanchez / Hazard
    Didn’t break even as I stupidly submitted an 87 squad into the daily SBC thinking it was this one :D

….on the second 87 squad - Sanchez, which tbh I’m fine with as I was thinking about picking him up
  • Ruprecht
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yazici - played Rivals tonight (first games since Sunday) and found him quite good. Every shot I took with him was a goal. Got me back above 2100 SR for the first time in weeks.

Slightly heavy but decent, obviously could have had better but was pleasantly surprised.
  • KSYM72
    489 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had 1 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ FOF player and I get a dupe. Dirty no good scam artist ❤️❤️❤️❤️ can ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off.......I was playing less and less and obviously they want it to continue. Well done EA great job!
  • rikstar
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Golovin!. He does fit nicely into my Ligue 1 side though but come on EA, this is getting beyond a joke. These upgrade/guaranteed packs are just a scam just to get people hooked on a gamble. In these packs you shouldn't expect to pack the cheapest players in them as most players that play this game, even those who maybe have just started/restarted the game, can afford most of the cheaper players. You should only expect to pack one of the other cards that a lot of players would otherwise never get a chance of using due to being out of their price range.

I know it sounds like i am being salty due to my own pack pull but surely when you complete these quite expensive sbcs and hand in a few big players that you might not have wanted too but had to for the rating just to get back one card that is about the same rating as some of these cards, it is a bit of a smack in the face.
  • McFandan
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gnabry.

Dupe Golovin plus some other junk in so small win
  • Iwan1807
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jackpot! Havertz / Griezman / Vinicius
    Somehow I got lucky to get Vini Jr. I never get good luck so I am glad. If Brazil make it to 6 wins which seems very likely he will become one of the best cards in the game.
  • abhreebhu_45
    4794 posts Big Money Move
    Worth it! Acuna / Verratti /
    I have done it,,scared to open pack,,,had a decent pack luck with those milestone sbc
    Got benzema,rashford,fabinho in them,,,pl give us havertz EA
  • abhreebhu_45
    Yo

Didn't got my guy,,but a player I wanted to try

Screenshot-20210618-114423-Companion.jpg

Now 🇮🇹 reach the final n make him 98 with 5*5*
  • Slawter
    4345 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 18
    112 is a decent sample size.
    23/112 people getting players you'd realistically want.
    5/112 people getting what would describe as "elite" pulls.

20% chance of getting one of the players who's in the "top half" of good
    79% chance of getting one in the bottom half (7 seen as 'good' pulls, the other 7 seen as 'meh' or 'bad')

4% chance of the best 5 players.
    95% chance of the other 9.

Bear in mind with 14 players to pick from, if the weights were equal, there would be a 7.14% chance of getting any one player, meaning theoretically the top 5 players would be being pulled 35.7% of the time.
    Around 35.7% to 4% is how much it's been lowered.

Crazy bad.
  • Kaptentegel
    1039 posts Professional
    Gnabry.
  • rmoxon
    2688 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dupe Gnabry.
  • Seeleyjs17
    1050 posts Professional
    edited June 18
    De ligt. Not many posting they got him. Ia he good in game can put him in on 10 chem but have to remove tots dias and tots ederson for fof De ligt and tots domaruma. Is it worth. Not home to try for another few days
  • QuidoFrontiere
    731 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 18
    Jackpot! Havertz / Griezman / Vinicius
    Griezman. First time since my beggining in fifa 16 card worth more than 100k.
    And twice Zakaria.

All untradable

Zakaria is also very good for me.
  • Wooly1203
    3417 posts National Call-Up
    Only card I had was Golovin untradeable. Out pops Golovin. Running a mostly Bundesliga team so that doesn’t me no good
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Veratti .. kinda fodder for me. Hazard or Gnarby is what I wanted.
  • JWNYsg
    6816 posts Big Money Move
    I gambled and got the only card I wanted. Serge Gnabry
  • abhreebhu_45
    Anyone with havertz??

Is he extinct even in guaranteed packs??
  • Avit32
    972 posts Professional
    Got Sanchez. Now I need to get creative
  • JimNoShoes
    988 posts Professional
    Well happy with that. Benched PIM makele and he is way more fun, come on Argentina!
  • fetchitfudge
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I needed a new player, 'cos my team isn't up to it at the moment... I got Golovin.... so mad. Anybody else would have been better!! FFS

Decent card, but I don't have any French League.
  • Kondol
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The only fof untradeable i have is sanchez, and of course i got dupe sanchez.
  • tim88
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Got Verratti so quite happy. i've got la liga team mostly so tricky fitting him in, but he's so good have to squeeze him in somewhere
  • Scotchy09
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Llorente 👌👌👌👌👌
  • MrRoadToGlory
    90 posts Park Captain
    Verratti is great.. will be sick when he will become 96 rated this Friday!
  • SteveieB123
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    De Ligt. Don't run a Serie team so a great card with potential but not great for my main squad. Currently running TOTS Varane (most pack luck I've had EVER!!) With TOTS Kimpembe at the moment so on the bench he goes. Next to TOTS Marquinos!
  • FutsalBros0710
    1395 posts Professional
    Gnabry.
    It could be much worse I know. But can not fit him in, also have TOTS Insige and red TOTS Bamba on left side who I doubt I will swap until the end.
  • keith210277
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 21
    Finally decided to do this due to the lack of decent content the last two days. Worried I would get a dupe Sanchez, dupe Zakaria or one of the garbage ones like Yazici or Golovin. Apart from the obvious big boys I really wanted Verratti or Acuna. Got Hazard a bit meh, even with the update he won't get in my Bundesliga team, but glad I didn't get one of the garbage ones or a dupe.