FIFA 21 Boots Thread

Comments

• AhmedH_m88
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2021
    Why EA representative aren't replying to our inquires?!!! They're neglecting us !!!! The matter is whole sh*t !!!!!!!!!
  • GrapefruitWang
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    AhmedH_m88 wrote: »
    Why EA representative aren't replying to our inquires?!!! They're neglecting us !!!! The matter is whole sh*t !!!!!!!!!

Because they don’t even reply on their official Twitter, let alone on some incredibly niche thread on their forums.
  • Another new squad update, still no new boots
  • Vincne1
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA, can’t you at least give us a response? Are we still getting the new boots or not? This isn’t hard to do by just saying yes or no to end this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ here.
  • BenjiA
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve always been a bit optimistic hoping the new boots would come but after recent squad updates and still nothing new I honestly don’t think they will be in fifa21 now!! 😩
  • OfficialPayton
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tmoore22 wrote: »
    Another new squad update, still no new boots

Believe me there’s no new boots being added EA have obviously changed there mind and releasing them in fifa 22, if they was being added they would of been visible for pc users last week.
  • CaptainJack13
    728 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are there still loads of player with generic boots after the squad update? I would've thought that if they weren't going to add the boots at some point they would give the players the older boots again, but obviously it's EA so maybe not 😅
  • ferledo45
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So, no new boots until fifa 22?
  • AaronSteveAaron
    70 posts Park Captain
    When @EA_Bogdan announces an update this what happens, so ppl v should all be little conscious from FIFA 22 when he announces an update & least not talk about it. I've noticed this since last season.
  • BenjiA
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    Even fortnite has the new phantoms and pumas! Come on EA that’s pathetic
  • BigJase
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BenjiA wrote: »
    Even fortnite has the new phantoms and pumas! Come on EA that’s pathetic

Legit getting ruined by a company that only care about microtransactions and FUT. it’s annoying the PES gameplay/unlicensed leagues etc is bad I would move over to PES happily if they sorted it out.
  • Then the boots won't arrive ?
  • Soon a new update arrives and there they will include them, i hope
  • BigJase
    Soon a new update arrives and there they will include them, i hope

We can only wait but I feel it’s very unlikely
  • TeamExtreme17
    5421 posts Big Money Move

It's unacceptable for players to have generic boots for nearly a month, thus not being able to start a new Career Mode.. Especially when new boots, star heads etc dont work in existing saves!!

Its like they dont want us to play their game 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
  • , Today's video is information
  • EA Don't let us down anymore
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain

Especially when new boots, star heads etc dont work in existing saves!!

I think that the boots do, unlike the faces the generic boots are assigned the ones that will probably arrive, I do not know if in this one but in other fifas it has happened
  • TeamExtreme17
    VCF10 wrote: »

I think that the boots do, unlike the faces the generic boots are assigned the ones that will probably arrive, I do not know if in this one but in other fifas it has happened

Okay that's good, i wonder why Star Heads dont though..
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain

Well, I think the situation is the same, when you start a career mode with a version of the squads in which there are players with placeholders when the faces arrive in the game they are also added to the cm, so you could say that generic boots are a kind of placeholder
  • TeamExtreme17

Well, I think the situation is the same, when you start a career mode with a version of the squads in which there are players with placeholders when the faces arrive in the game they are also added to the cm, so you could say that generic boots are a kind of placeholder

PES doesnt have placeholders for weeks. And new faces also work in existing saves without placeholders..

EA are so infuriating.
  • BigJase
    The thing that I don’t understand is how PES get away with these custom scans etc and EA say due to licensing they can’t provide certain scans i really do wish they provided us with updated scans/custom faces it would really make the experience better. Coming back to the boots side of it, is PES normally get every boot throughout the season and they stay.. Fifa get rid of the older ones like why 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Davide1774
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    , Today's video is information

In this video I have been tagged... Two of my tweets pop up, which I wrote in this forum 🥰🥰
  • AaronSteveAaron
    70 posts Park Captain

Unlike @EA_Bogdan doesn't announce. Hopefully, @EA_GZaro announces it, it'd be perfectly perfect with new boots & bug fixes.=)
  • OfficialPayton
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There too busy making UT preview packs! This company is getting worse each year! I really wished the NBA 2K devs made a pro clubs mode for us!
  • There too busy making UT preview packs! This company is getting worse each year! I really wished the NBA 2K devs made a pro clubs mode for us!

It's true that they only care about online gambling, and the boots, faces and gamplay shattered
  • Vincne1
    New squad update is out. Any update for the boots?
  • New squad is out, but really we're wasting our time in thinking of EA will add any new boots
  • TeamExtreme17
    AhmedH_m88 wrote: »
    New squad is out, but really we're wasting our time in thinking of EA will add any new boots

I don't want new boots i just want players to not wear generic ones!! 😭
  • Vincne1
    A terrible company