THE ADDICT’S FIFA 21 EXPERIENCE (GROUP RTG N DAT)

Comments

• Ugri
    12257 posts Has That Special Something
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Unlocked Eriksen and I'm half way through Europe milestone's objective. Only green I've pulled so far is Yazici and no player over 82. Still o sign of my fof Acuna: I've contacted Ea support and they told they're aware of the issue, reported byother users always for the same player and everything will be fixed in 48 hours. Let's wait...

At least they are aware of the isssue...hope it gets fixed!
  • Cloudio7
    2928 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ugri wrote: »
    Unlocked Eriksen and I'm half way through Europe milestone's objective. Only green I've pulled so far is Yazici and no player over 82. Still o sign of my fof Acuna: I've contacted Ea support and they told they're aware of the issue, reported byother users always for the same player and everything will be fixed in 48 hours. Let's wait...

At least they are aware of the isssue...hope it gets fixed!

Thanks, but I have low expectations they will actually fix it. You know, it's Ea
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone still play this week?

Haven’t even turned on the Xbox.
  • FrankFrank
    8007 posts League Winner
    edited June 13
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Anyone still play this week?

Haven’t even turned on the Xbox.

Played 30 minutes of a rivals game and turned off console at 0-0 😆 #Free 😍
  • Cloudio7
    I just hope they will release a good serie a card before Florenzi expires; I have the squads ready to be submitted but I'm not totally convinced I need him in my squad even if I have pulled Neymar and Golovin in the pp and have tots Bamba, André, that brazilian lb from Monaco that can help with the links waiting for his come back to Rome. Also, I have pulled Davinson Sanchez who' gone straight into my 11 and he's an absolute beast.
  • ConGard
    1239 posts Professional
    Think I’ll do the Lindelof SBC now the game is pretty much dead. Start collecting some more United cards to use for a bit of fun
  • Cloudio7
    edited June 15
    I know you're envious of my 81+ pp luck 😂
    Screenshot-20210616-010521-com-ea-gp-fifaultimate.jpg
  • Ugri

Show off :lol:
  • Cloudio7

Show off :lol:

Yeah, I know, but how can I control my narcissistic nature in front of such a beauty?
  • Antparry92
    20439 posts Club Captain
    “Prime” PL players pack :neutral:
    4e08482a4887eecbab7cb37c8bbedbd2.jpg
  • Cloudio7
    Antparry92 wrote: »

I feel you
  • Ugri

2x 80 rated, HUGE dub :trollface:

I did 5 pick packs today....best was an 83. i think $A tweaked pack weight...Seems every week 1st day there are awesome pulls and then it gets tweaked...dunno if i can be bothered chasing that Griezzy...
  • Antparry92
    20439 posts Club Captain

I did 5 pick packs today....best was an 83. i think $A tweaked pack weight...Seems every week 1st day there are awesome pulls and then it gets tweaked...dunno if i can be bothered chasing that Griezzy...

Honest to god, I’ve had next to nothing this year. Usually I get one or two mega pulls from TOTS but not even that this year
  • Ugri

Honest to god, I’ve had next to nothing this year. Usually I get one or two mega pulls from TOTS but not even that this year

same here...my "best" this year was freeze Ousmane
  • Cloudio7
    A 79 rated card has been the highest one out of a 100k pack ✌️
  • Ugri
    Did 5 more.picks, a Gomez and Martial...at least...

Sold my.Frenkie to "fund" packs and will get Acuna instead but at this rate dont know if I should do anymore..
  • Finesse_4days
    16977 posts World Class
    Done 6 player picks got:
    1. Ndidi
    2. Hummels
    3. Lucas Leiva
    4. Firmino
    5. Live Zakaria
    6. Live Acuna

Very pleased with that return. Will have to use Acuna.
  • Cloudio7
    Still waiting for my green Acuna
  • Ugri
    edited June 16
    Still waiting for my green Acuna

Waiting for ANY green card..so just bought Acuna as why not :blush:
  • Finesse_4days
    16977 posts World Class
    Got Andre and Gundogan as reds from gold 3 and then Ederson and Kimmich in the packs, now have plenty of fodder but nothing to put them in as of yet. Might look at doing Desailly but have heard mixed reviews.
  • ConGard
    1239 posts Professional
    Red picks were Andre and Llorente. Packs contained nothing unfortunately. Might give llorente a go
  • Antparry92
    20439 posts Club Captain
    Skriniar and Koke from rewards :neutral:
  • libertao
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Saw CR7 dipping this week and had to try him for the first time this year. Sold everyone and bought him + mid-Vieira, down to 13k coins surrounded by untradeables :lol:. Damn fun playing with him so far :sunglasses:.

eOcRalZ.png
  • Antparry92
    20439 posts Club Captain
    Was expecting the next lot of icon swap objectives to grind…
  • Ugri

Usually comes Monday :(
  • Antparry92
    20439 posts Club Captain

Usually comes Monday :(

Nightmare. Basically Hernandez to do over the weekend and those nationality goal scorers in the milestones to do
  • Finesse_4days
    16977 posts World Class
    Anyone still playing ? Didn't play weekend league this week , did a bit of trading and played Valhalla instead and then bought a new team today.
    Gone for this:
    PIM Eusebio PIM Eto
    Neres 94 Zidane Acuna Lozano
    Taglifico PIM Rio Walker PIM Zambrotta
    Ederson
    Probably will play some weekend league next weekend, not sure if I can be assed with swaps though.
  • FrankFrank
    8007 posts League Winner
    Anyone still playing ? Didn't play weekend league this week , did a bit of trading and played Valhalla instead and then bought a new team today.
    Gone for this:
    PIM Eusebio PIM Eto
    Ederson
    Probably will play some weekend league next weekend, not sure if I can be assed with swaps though.

Had a nice 14 day break. But will grind swap tokens over the next 1-2 weeks.

Packed Prime Lothar earlier from Africa / Algeria sbc. Will try him next to Frenkie. Got some new options team wise now that I finally got and icon 😆
  • Finesse_4days
    16977 posts World Class
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Gone for this:
    PIM Eusebio PIM Eto
    Ederson

Had a nice 14 day break. But will grind swap tokens over the next 1-2 weeks.

Packed Prime Lothar earlier from Africa / Algeria sbc. Will try him next to Frenkie. Got some new options team wise now that I finally got and icon 😆

Prime Lothar is a nice pull, are you not going to play weekend league again this year?
  • FrankFrank
    8007 posts League Winner
    @Finesse_4days Might end up playing next weekend as I have lots of new options now that I got an icon :wink:

Didn't expect this :trollface:

202024155_486136552458594_4222041076571633730_n.png?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=xh7yXOzKwj0AX8vmPW6&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=be389ea5eff1480600fd8f3794521e04&oe=60D6677A

Plenty of good untradeables + a stupid amount of fodder and 1.9 million to improve :sunglasses:

Sk-rmbillede-2021-06-21-kl-16-37-38.png