THE ADDICT’S FIFA 21 EXPERIENCE (GROUP RTG N DAT)

Comments

• Cloudio7
    2929 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still undecided if I will be playing wl or not. If they will drop some nice objectives euro related I will be grinding them, otherwise I could play to 14. Played a couple of games subbing Bruno in at kick off and what a card that is! Rcm in a 41212 narrow, scored 4 and provided 3 assists.
  • Ugri
    12264 posts Has That Special Something
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    Still undecided if I will be playing wl or not. If they will drop some nice objectives euro related I will be grinding them, otherwise I could play to 14. Played a couple of games subbing Bruno in at kick off and what a card that is! Rcm in a 41212 narrow, scored 4 and provided 3 assists.

Bruno.is awesome! Had his toty card for 200games and was very influential as attacking cm.in 442.
    Easily in top3 cards i used this year
  • Finesse_4days
    17029 posts World Class
    Playing weekend league even though my motivation is low after the last 2 weeks of reds and the Euros being on, planning to just play to 11 wins. 14 if I have a very easy run.
    4-1 so far, replaced Cantona with Kaka and he is better but has a worse left foot which cost me a game with 2 bad misses.
  • Ugri
    I might be stxxid but these new green cards get upgraded how their countries do.in the Euros.

Acuna from Argentina, Vicinius from.Brazil, i thoughts its the Euros?!?!? What am I missing?
  • Ugri
    Btw Griezzy <3<3
  • libertao
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ugri wrote: »
    I might be stxxid but these new green cards get upgraded how their countries do.in the Euros.

Acuna from Argentina, Vicinius from.Brazil, i thoughts its the Euros?!?!? What am I missing?

Copa America.

"These Special Items upgrade based on the number of times their National Team wins from June 11, 2021 to July 16, 2021."

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/fut-21-festival-of-futball
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 11

Copa América is going on at the same time in South America.
  • Ugri
    edited June 11
    libertao wrote: »

Copa America.

"These Special Items upgrade based on the number of times their National Team wins from June 11, 2021 to July 16, 2021."

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/fut-21-festival-of-futball

Ah then it makes sense. So Copa America and Euros combined..did not think of that. Cheers! @libertao @mjs4p
  • Ugri
    Need Griezzy and Acuna!! Hope they fit in 2 million. Had the amount "reserved" for tots Messi but Griezzy " should" get very far! Imo France should win the Euros easy :blush:
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Need Griezzy and Acuna!! Hope they fit in 2 million. Had the amount "reserved" for tots Messi but Griezzy " should" get very far! Imo France should win the Euros easy :blush:

Of course they are in a group with Germany and Portugal, so even if they move past the group stage, it could take awhile for those 3 wins!
  • Cloudio7
    edited June 11
    That's a really good promo! So tempted to do Jota to make me start Bruno in the 11 and Eriksen is pretty easy to unlock. Most of the cards are amazing
  • Ugri
    mjs4p wrote: »

Of course they are in a group with Germany and Portugal, so even if they move past the group stage, it could take awhile for those 3 wins!

Griezzy extinct at 2 million...dont think ill get him with my budget.
    Dont forget Hungary in the group o:)
  • Ugri
    That's a really good promo! So tempted to do Jota to make me start Bruno in the 11 and Eriksen is pretty easy to unlock. Most of the cards are amazing

Yeah cards look good, it is mid June so there is that. Might get Acuna if Griezzy out of reach. Have over 800 games on showdown Acuna! Only out of team as tots Theo is.in!
  • Cloudio7

Yeah cards look good, it is mid June so there is that. Might get Acuna if Griezzy out of reach. Have over 800 games on showdown Acuna! Only out of team as tots Theo is.in!

Even in their basic look, those cards are at the Tots level if not above, like Llorente. Acuna's special cards have always been fantastic and this central one looks sick at cdm.
  • Cloudio7
    edited June 11
    Wait, what? Why? Wtf they gave me the normal Acuna😂 (And what a joke of a 100k pack is this? 😂)
    IMG-20210609-072300-2.jpg
  • Ugri
    Wait, what? Why? Wtf they gave me the normal Acuna😂 (And what a joke of a 100k pack is this? 😂)

Thats a joke..
  • Cloudio7

Thats a joke..

I don't even have the mental strength to chat with Ea support to make them fix it
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon

Thats a joke..

I don't even have the mental strength to chat with Ea support to make them fix it

You don't need to. They can track that sort of stuff and you will receive your card eventually.
  • Cloudio7
    edited June 11
    Orison wrote: »

Thats a joke..

You don't need to. They can track that sort of stuff and you will receive your card eventually.

I hope so 'cause would have made my 11.
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon

Thats a joke..

I hope so 'cause would have been my 11.

Think @WFCBagnall also packed the fraud version of some card last week.
  • Cloudio7

Thats a joke..

Happened to me a couple of years ago and the managed to fix the issue in a couple of days
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator

Thats a joke..

Chancalay, still haven't got him :(
  • Ugri
    Rivals - just had such a rewarding win 5-2 against huge noob

His attack:
    Tots Cr7
    Red Neymar! 99 Pele 93 Kenny

Was fun o:)
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone still play this week?
  • Ugri

No WL. Few casual games,thats it
  • Cloudio7
    edited June 12

I haven't even redeemed 'cause I have not much time and I don't think would be worth it. Just some sb to unlock Eriksen using a common gold/silver serie a team trying to have some fun.

Plus, that Gotze card is tempting me more than Diogo Jota but I Wan to see which other player sbc they are going to give us.
  • FrankFrank
    8030 posts League Winner

No WL. Few casual games,thats it

Maybe a few objectives yea. Not touching WL tho :D
  • Cloudio7
    Decided to do Gotze sbc because it is great value for its cost but companion is broken: doesn't save the squad and even if all of the players are in you cannot submit it. That's amazing.
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah should at those festival of futball card to red pick maybe
  • Cloudio7
    Unlocked Eriksen and I'm half way through Europe milestone's objective. Only green I've pulled so far is Yazici and no player over 82. Still o sign of my fof Acuna: I've contacted Ea support and they told they're aware of the issue, reported byother users always for the same player and everything will be fixed in 48 hours. Let's wait...