Eriksen

Comments

• NucksNation
    4167 posts National Call-Up
    Thank god he’s awake now and hopefully he will get the proper medical he needs..
    Worst situation I’ve ever seen on the field, watching the medics resuscitate
  • Lackosweat
    9208 posts League Winner
    I wonder if he can still play football. Thank god he’s fine anw.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1248 posts Professional
    I hope he recovers omg in total shock!
  • Loco_kniene
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seeing his girlfriend walk on the pitch literally brought tears to my eyes. Really hope he pulls through. Dark day for football fans 😥
  • TDOF
    7653 posts League Winner
    David12344 wrote: »
    These people are pathetic that when a man is looking like he might die they are searching for his cards on Fifa to make coins

They should be banned !!!!

Happens everytime with any player. Always....
  • FutsalBros0710
    1395 posts Professional
    These people are pathetic that when a man is looking like he might die they are searching for his cards on Fifa to make coins

Hope they get coin whipped and an IP ban. Pathetic f-ups.
  • Arron xox
    3908 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I wonder if he can still play football. Thank god he’s fine anw.

I think football may be the last thing in his mind tho at this moment
  • keith210277
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 12

They won't profit from it, that's one thing EA are good at - making sure idiotic scum can't profit from tragic real life events.

Glad that Eriksson is conscious.
  • David12344
    10720 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 12
    TDOF wrote: »

I hate these people Pure scum
  • Seleukos
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    Halleluja!!!!
  • LahmChops
    1959 posts Fans' Favourite

Hope they get coin whipped and an IP ban. Pathetic f-ups.

Just make all erikson cards untradable
  • Growler
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Illini McG wrote: »
    And I was just working to get his objective card......brutal.

Nob
  • NucksNation
    4167 posts National Call-Up
    I can not believe the medics took over a minute to react.. clearly took couple stumbles and falling down like that.. they have got to react quicker, I rather have them interrupt the match than be late
  • HyperOCD
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    TDOF wrote: »

Just shows us what is fifa community
    We hate the EA but let's face it, it's the worst community existed
  • Praatpaal
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pray for Eriksen.
  • nextqprmanager
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I hope for a speedy recovery, as soon as he he lay on the ground with his fixed eyes, the medics should have reacted, a bit quicker
  • Gazmac_868
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hopefully he can make a full recovery!
  • leea12345
    682 posts Semi-Pro
    next 24 hours vital , keep fingers crossed

and to you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that try to make a coin profit from a situation like this , you are a poor excuse for a human being
  • Traphouse420
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looked like Feher all over again. That ❤️❤️❤️❤️ scarred me as a kid. Hope he pulls through.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Hope this is the worst of the situation. All the best to him, family and friends.
  • FutsalBros0710
    1395 posts Professional
    I can not believe the medics took over a minute to react.. clearly took couple stumbles and falling down like that.. they have got to react quicker, I rather have them interrupt the match than be late

That is something it was odd to me aswell. So they are just sitting there until someone waves to them??? They are there to watch out for stuff like that. Not to enjoy the match. Seems that they do not know what is their job.
  • Zeke1216
    2760 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 12
  • Zeke1216

That is something it was odd to me aswell. So they are just sitting there until someone waves to them??? They are there to watch out for stuff like that. Not to enjoy the match. Seems that they do not know what is their job.

They jumped on the field right away though ?
  • Tasch
    706 posts Semi-Pro
    Thank God, he is alive and his condition is stable🙌🏻 Just read this.
  • TheMightyBee
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    Just incredible he is sitting up and breathing on his own when he left the pitch, amazingly good news.
  • FutsalBros0710
    1395 posts Professional
    Zeke1216 wrote: »

They jumped on the field right away though ?

Yeah after Poulsen and others started waving toward bench. And that took quiet some time. In scenes like that seconds matter.
  • KhansCats
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Generally they are instructed to wait to be beckoned unless they see something critical-like a protuding bone. In this instance he staggered and fell-even if they were watching it wasn't a collision/head injury, so hard to justify and immediate rush. Could have been a fainting from heat (not much, but if he was under the weather anyways?)

They reacted as well as they could have- the ones with the gear, don't judge by the stretcher crew ambling out.
  • Zeke1216
    Much deserved praise to the medical staff. Tournament mvps !