FIFA 21 Boots Thread

Comments

• Vincne1
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are those lovely generic boots still assigned to lots of the players after the new squad update?
  • Southendbigshow
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are they taking the absolute p.i.s.s out of us or what?
  • Vincne1 wrote: »
    Are those lovely generic boots still assigned to lots of the players after the new squad update?

There is not new boots after the squad update. It is so annoying. ANY FIX?????? :neutral:
  • Conojloft
    12 posts Ball Boy
    So new faces are added but not boots urgghhhh must be waiting for Tuesday right ?
  • OfficialPayton
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If the squad update is out and no boots are there then unfortunately EA lied to us yet again! I’m guessing now no more boots will be added now till fifa 22 it’s getting worse every year! Only way things like this will be fixed is by bringing micro transactions unfortunately
  • ferledo45
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    what are micro transaction and are they possible on ps4?
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    I think that the problem of the boots is related to the issue of licenses and the embargo time to show the boots, pes has the Euro license and has not added them yet, I've read that a datapack will come out shortly , maybe during those days EA activates them in Fifa
  • AaronSteveAaron
    70 posts Park Captain
    Guys like I said earlier whenever @EA_Bogdan announces an update, that particular update is total ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in every way !! I'm very much sure.. It's been for so long, if have noticed. So i believe, no use in this thread having conversation. Unless @EA_GZaro or someone else announces an update, there's never gonna be new boots & removing generic boots.
  • AaronSteveAaron
    70 posts Park Captain
    I meant total poop in every way*
  • BigJase
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Certainly not surprised but unsure why Nono would’ve put them on Insta etc if they weren’t in 😫😫
  • Just had a Squad update having done it too Yesterday. Seeing 1 new pair in Nike Tiempo Legend - Platinum/Rage Green/Metallic but that's all so far.
  • OfficialPayton
    Just had a Squad update having done it too Yesterday. Seeing 1 new pair in Nike Tiempo Legend - Platinum/Rage Green/Metallic but that's all so far.

Just checked on my ps4 & ps5 version and still not got a update so not sure what’s going on
  • Davide1774
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys rest assured... The patch notes confirm that new boots have been added to the database. NonoLoko posted several photos of the new Nike and Adidas boots. Generic boots are a clue, that new updated boots are on the way. We just have to wait for a further update of the roses, to have all the new boots in the game. Stay tuned 🤞🏻
  • Pedders8
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolutely ridiculous company.
  • BigJase
    Davide1774 wrote: »
    Guys rest assured... The patch notes confirm that new boots have been added to the database. NonoLoko posted several photos of the new Nike and Adidas boots. Generic boots are a clue, that new updated boots are on the way. We just have to wait for a further update of the roses, to have all the new boots in the game. Stay tuned 🤞🏻

Yeah I think the same but why would they carry on adding boots 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • BenjiA
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don’t understand that it comes up with ‘updating DLC file” then has nothing new!!
  • TeamExtreme17
    5421 posts Big Money Move

That's fine, but EA need to keep real boots on players until the new ones are implemented! Im fed up of players wearing generic boots for weeks on end! I want to start a Career Mode!!
  • Davide1774

That's fine, but EA need to keep real boots on players until the new ones are implemented! Im fed up of players wearing generic boots for weeks on end! I want to start a Career Mode!!

I agree with you, they should leave the original boots to the players, rather than wearing the generic ones. The only good thing is that generic boots usually anticipate an update of the new boots. This is the greatest hope, to have the Nike and Adidas boots in the next rose update
  • GrapefruitWang
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park

It would be nice if they made it so the players in career mode get the boots update in the first place instead of tying it to squad updates
  • OfficialPayton
    Tomorrow (Tuesday) is our only hope, if they don’t get added tomorrow then I’m 100% sure they won’t be added they will be in fifa 22 specially now it’s a few months away. A squad update don’t take a week after a title update it usually takes a couple hours or a day or 2 for née items to be added so waiting nearly a week for visuals to be added is shocking tbh.
  • Davide1774
    But I don't understand... If they no longer wanted to add boots to Fifa 21, why did they put the new Nike and Adidas boots on PC !? Why on PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Scarlett have not been added !? What are consoles different from PC !? In my opinion, they are just doing a big database update, where they will add these graphical things. It is the only explanation. Boots are coming very soon, I'm sure!
  • OfficialPayton
    But I don't understand... If they no longer wanted to add boots to Fifa 21, why did they put the new Nike and Adidas boots on PC !? Why on PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Scarlett have not been added !? What are consoles different from PC !? In my opinion, they are just doing a big database update, where they will add these graphical things. It is the only explanation. Boots are coming very soon, I'm sure!

The new Boots are not on PC there just in the files that’s making me wonder if they won’t be added.
  • BigJase

The new Boots are not on PC there just in the files that’s making me wonder if they won’t be added.

If they are only in the files and not been added on pc I highly doubt they’ll be coming out… we’ll just have to wait and see and be let down like every year
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    The boots are in the files on both PC and consoles, also in the patch notes and the players who wear generic boots do so because now they wear those missing boots, we don't know when they will come out okay, but its clear that they will arrive
  • Conojloft
    12 posts Ball Boy
    It’s possible it’s like last year I remember it took weeks for them to add the boots as they had issues as per usual so just gotta unfortunately be patient and wait even tho they are a multi billionaire company we still have people working for fifa who have no clue what they are doing
  • CaptainJack13
    728 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I know this is EA we're talking about but I don't get why so many people are saying the boots aren't going to be added. I'm assuming the fact that loads of players have generic boots means they will be added at some point, as always they're taking their time. Obviously there's always the possibility that they don't bother because it's EA but I don't really understand the negativity, in general boots are one of the few things they've done fairly well this year.
  • OfficialPayton
    Trust me no new boots are coming they would of been added already… if they are not added today (Tuesday) then I’m sure 100% they won’t be added as Tuesdays are usually squad updates ect…
  • CaptainJack13
    728 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Trust me no new boots are coming they would of been added already… if they are not added today (Tuesday) then I’m sure 100% they won’t be added as Tuesdays are usually squad updates ect…

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't understand why you're so sure. The boots were added to the game files and players have generic boots in game so that's usually what happens when boots are going to be added. EA always take ages to add stuff so I can't see any reason why they won't be added soon.
  • Vincne1
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think it has something to do with the DLC or server update, even if the files have been added to the game already. We usually got the new boots after the DLC download on Tuesday if I am not mistaken. And I suspect Barella’s new face also worked in the same way cos I remembered his face was activated after the DLC before I downloaded the squad update. However, one thing we know pretty well is that it’s EA here we are talking about. They can screw things up beyond our imagination.
  • OlaL
    84 posts Park Captain
    edited June 2021
    All these pictures with the euro boots in the comment section! isnt that a sign the boots are coming? Is it only for PC or PS5 Or is it fake pictures?? (Im playing on PS4)

Post edited by OlaL on