84x20 now or at 6pm?

MGT19
346 posts Sunday League Hero
What would you guys do? Gamble now or at 6pm when the new promo drops?

Comments

• Diddymow
    2753 posts Fans' Favourite
    Opened my 83x25 yesterday and got no TOTS cards, think the weight on them is so low it's not worth trying. Would hold until 6pm.
  • Mogga
    2545 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got llorente and a selection of low end tots in mine. Satisfied my pack urge at the time and got me stuff to plug into an SBC, tapsoba iirc
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    untradeable pack.. does it even matter
  • Mogga
    2545 posts Fans' Favourite
    untradeable pack.. does it even matter

To be cashed in when there's an SBC you want to do in my eyes
  • Diggy
    15240 posts World Class
    edited June 11
    Wait for leaks if bad open at 5:59 if good open at 6:01
  • MGT19
    Diddymow wrote: »
    Opened my 83x25 yesterday and got no TOTS cards, think the weight on them is so low it's not worth trying. Would hold until 6pm.

I think the weight is low to be fair might hold till 6pm then
  • what3v3r
    887 posts Semi-Pro
    I will open mine now
  • iamnotamaniamcantona
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    if you genuinely dont have a gut instinct to follow, best bet id say is toss a coin and let fate decide....

on the other hand

id be interested to know if you have claimed the pack already though???

...It would make sense to me that if the "dice are straight" then the respective pack weight would be defined at the point of claiming rather than opening ....

in which case its already either a dud or a winner...... regardless (so which promo do you prefer?)....

of course if they're not straight then the answer to your question is probably do neither....and open it tomorrow morning at 8am???

• what3v3r
    887 posts Semi-Pro
    what3v3r wrote: »
    I will open mine now

Opened, got nothing in addition to the nothing I got from 8 saved ultimate packs and 4 jumbo rare player placks
  • MGT19
    I will open mine now

Opened, got nothing in addition to the nothing I got from 8 saved ultimate packs and 4 jumbo rare player placks

I think I'll wait lol
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3676 posts National Call-Up
    I did the 83x25 this afternoon, got the 87 Chilean TOGS keeper and a dupe 88 Hazard, did Tevez with the dupes, and the 81x25 earlier in the week, nothing worthwhile there either.

Think the pack weight is so low right now, I'll wait for the new promo before doing the 84x20.