THE ADDICT’S FIFA 21 EXPERIENCE (GROUP RTG N DAT)

Comments

• libertao
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Why is SB so prone to DC’ing mid game for no reason what so ever?....

I don't think I've ever experienced that.
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    libertao wrote: »

I’d say 1-2 games out of every 10 I play. Seriously annoying when I’m doing objectives and I’ve done some in the game and it just goes
  • Cloudio7
    2929 posts Fans' Favourite
    libertao wrote: »

I’d say 1-2 games out of every 10 I play. Seriously annoying when I’m doing objectives and I’ve done some in the game and it just goes

I've only played 12 sb games but I've had 3 dcs, all of them in the first 10 minutes of the second half.
  • Cloudio7
    I'm bored so I think I will unlock Tevez even if I don't need him. State of this game.
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    I'm bored so I think I will unlock Tevez even if I don't need him. State of this game.

Can't stand him so easy pass for me.

Also skipping these 88+ / 90+ tots. Game is actually dead :D
  • Cloudio7
    FrankFrank wrote: »

Me neither, but I don't know what to do; surely not playing dr, I hate playing sb, there's no decent sbc and I have skipped 88+ and 90+ tots since my whole squad+bench+reserves are untradeables tots. With my remaining fodder I can build exactly an 84 and an 86 rated squad.
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner

Me neither, but I don't know what to do; surely not playing dr, I hate playing sb, there's no decent sbc and I have skipped 88+ and 90+ tots since my whole squad+bench+reserves are untradeables tots. With my remaining fodder I can build exactly an 84 and an 86 rated squad.

Im doing Lanzini right now mate , but only cause Im like 10 friendly wins from the 100k + 125k packs 😅
  • Cloudio7

Im doing Lanzini right now mate , but only cause Im like 10 friendly wins from the 100k + 125k packs 😅

I'd like to do some objective but I'm left with 91 players in the club and 70 are untradeable bronzes😂
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner

I'd like to do some objective but I'm left with 91 players in the club and 70 are untradeable bronzes😂

Well I got an 85 and an 84 from ultimate + jumbo rare players :joy: Lanzini has no requirements btw :wink:
  • Cloudio7

Well I got an 85 and an 84 from ultimate + jumbo rare players :joy: Lanzini has no requirements btw :wink:

Oh, nice! Haven't even bothered to check. Might give a try, thanks!
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner

Im so weak. Ended up doing the 88 +.

Sk-rmbillede-2021-06-09-kl-22-20-50.png

10 days until I care restore if I quick sell :joy: So will have to do 90 + if I wanna open rewards tomorrow :joy: Couldn't make this up.
  • Cloudio7

Im so weak. Ended up doing the 88 +.

Sk-rmbillede-2021-06-09-kl-22-20-50.png

10 days until I care restore if I quick sell :joy: So will have to do 90 + if I wanna open rewards tomorrow :joy: Couldn't make this up.

“Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the sbc gamble is weak.”
    Luckily I'm still holding up, but hear the sbc sirens voices calling my name.

You will probably end up pulling Paqueta again lol
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Just had someone not quit in rivals when I was 3-0 up in 13 minutes. It ended 10-1. Why do people stay when it’s like that?
  • Ugri
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    Just had someone not quit in rivals when I was 3-0 up in 13 minutes. It ended 10-1. Why do people stay when it’s like that?

To get some little points count towards the rewards...
  • Ugri
    GOOD LUCK guys today with REDS and REWARDS B)

• FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »
    GOOD LUCK guys today with REDS and REWARDS B)

You too mate 😁💪
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    Nervous
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner
    Nervous

• FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner
    Kane and Cancelo. And thats me done for the year. Been a pleasure like always lads 😆😁💪
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    Zero hype for rewards, but at the same time will be still disppapointed of I don't get anything decent.
  • Cloudio7
    Guess went decently even if I have to sub Bruno in at kick off
    Screenshot-20210610-100408-com-ea-gp-fifaultimate.jpg

Nothing but two 85s out of wl and d2r1 packs. Good luck to all of you!
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    My rewards were dog 🎃🎃🎃🎃, Reds De Vrij and Rossi, 100k packs Depay as best
    Tradeable rivals packs =Rafa ×2
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner
    @Cloudio7 unreal. So jealous
  • FrankFrank
    8056 posts League Winner
    Took tradeable rival rewards for once and got Kimmich from mega pack 😍
  • Cloudio7
    Took tradeable rival rewards for once and got Kimmich from mega pack 😍

Your jealousy worked! Congrats!
  • ConGard
    1262 posts Professional
    Kane and Cancelo. And thats me done for the year. Been a pleasure like always lads 😆😁💪

Exact same picks as I got
  • Ugri
    Oblak and Orsic reds...Pogba "best" untradeable fodder card...
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Ugri wrote: »

To get some little points count towards the rewards...

It honestly wouldn’t even be worth it :joy:
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Had Arce twice from rival rewards, so finished off PIM Gerrard. Also pulled TOTS De Vrij from an ultimate pack from the 200 rivals game objective which was nice.

Just tried to start the second batch of managerial masterpiece objectives and took 2 minutes to find a game :disappointed:
  • Antparry92
    20493 posts Club Captain
    Anyone else feel like the world beaters gameplay feels different? My players have just turned in to dust and gameplay feels so slow