Left over tokens

All4fun1991
1924 posts Play-Off Hero
I really have no idea what to do with leftover swap tokens…I usually don’t go for icons, I take packs instead but I’ve still got leftovers from swap 1,2,3…. I was unable to use them all and it would be nice to spend it somewhere…Any ideas?

Comments

• DannySTFC
    7189 posts Big Money Move
    You can’t use the tokens from swaps 1 and 2
  • Sujitsky123
    2031 posts Fans' Favourite
    If they are not from swaps 3 (current one), they are as useful as bronze cards. Maybe use them to upgrade to silver cards?
  • All4fun1991
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks guys, I might as well put them into SBC..but swap 3 will still be valid for next then?
  • Sujitsky123
    Thanks guys, I might as well put them into SBC..but swap 3 will still be valid for next then?

Yes, swaps 3 will have 9 tokens available with the new season.
  • bberger
    7513 posts League Winner
    edited June 9
    You can also trade in leftovers from 1 or 2 for packs in the "swaps" section of the SCBs.
  • Sujitsky123
    bberger wrote: »
    You can also trade in leftovers from 1 or 2 for packs in the "swaps" section of the SCBs.

They work on fgs sbc?
  • abhreebhu_45
    4793 posts Big Money Move
    bberger wrote: »

They work on fgs sbc?

No
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    last year, they gave you SBCs for some gold packs for leftovers.. not sure why they didnt do it this time around.
  • kraid
    7607 posts League Winner
    last year, they gave you SBCs for some gold packs for leftovers.. not sure why they didnt do it this time around.

Didn’t they only do that towards the end of swaps? I can’t remember exactly but I feel like it was later in