Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    4611 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 5
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional

Thanks for your work it's appreciated.

If this whole scenario of missing starheads is to persist in fifa 22 and half of these players return to clubs they will be generic.

• GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional
    What are the odds of seeing these wonderkids in fifa 22

W. Fofana
    F. Wirtz
    E. Camavinga
    R. Ait Nouri
    M. Greenwood
    D. Scarlett
    Y. Moukoko (might be too young to be scanned)
    A. Fati
    G. Reyna
    J. Bellingham
    R. Cherki
    A. Touchmení
  • MrDentonJr23
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    GlennMufc wrote: »

W. Fofana
    F. Wirtz
    E. Camavinga
    R. Ait Nouri
    M. Greenwood
    D. Scarlett
    A. Fati
    G. Reyna
    J. Bellingham
    R. Cherki
    A. Touchmení

• Steveb86
    336 posts Sunday League Hero

W. Fofana
    F. Wirtz
    E. Camavinga
    R. Ait Nouri
    M. Greenwood
    D. Scarlett
    A. Fati
    G. Reyna
    J. Bellingham
    R. Cherki
    A. Touchmení

I think Cherki is scanned with lyon last year, but ea hold scans from LYON back till fifa 22 and the premier league players we don't know which teams ea scanned in the last week. I know from Twitter guys, ea has scanned some teams, but I don't know which teams. I think bvb and other German teams are rescanning in the new season. We must wait with new scans to the beta or the first gameplay trailer this year.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Any Star Head talents for an Arsenal Career Mode? I have brought back Willock & Maitland-Niles and will be starting Saka too..

Could do with a GK, CB & LB..
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional
    Any Star Head talents for an Arsenal Career Mode? I have brought back Willock & Maitland-Niles and will be starting Saka too..

A. Lopes
    Vlachadimos
    N. Pope

Soyuncu
    Pau Torres
    Zagadou
    Ferro
    Caleta-Car
    G. Mancini

Grimaldio
    Gaya
    R. Lodi
    A. Sandro
    Zinchenko

• TeamExtreme17

A. Lopes
    Vlachadimos
    N. Pope

Soyuncu
    Pau Torres
    Zagadou
    Ferro
    Caleta-Car
    G. Mancini

Grimaldio
    Gaya
    R. Lodi
    A. Sandro
    Zinchenko

Gone with Caleta-Car and Aouar so far.
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional

A. Lopes
    Vlachadimos
    N. Pope

Soyuncu
    Pau Torres
    Zagadou
    Ferro
    Caleta-Car
    G. Mancini

Grimaldio
    Gaya
    R. Lodi
    A. Sandro
    Zinchenko

Gone with Caleta-Car and Aouar so far.

I signed them both for my arsenal career too.
    Got them challenging again.

B. Leno
    T. Lamptey
    C-Car
    Konaté
    K. Tierney

T. Partey
    Aouar
    J. Madison

Pepe
    Saka
    G. Martinelli (st)

B. Kamara , Cedric , holding , Gabriel , j Willock , nketiah , r nelson , oyarzabal , Tarkowski ,
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional
    Looking forward to watching this u21 final Germany v Portugal.

Imagine they scanned all teams in that u21 tournament. Career mode would be stacked with talent.
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 6
    Alisson needs an actual face scan. He’s had his out of date custom for 3 FIFA’s now. It just looks off and face details are lacking on his custom

I’m sure EA has a scan for him since Firmino and other players have been updated. Maybe they’ll eventually update him like Ederson - custom to scan.

0_13-10-2020_14-53-46-sdtqx3qm.png

Alisson-Liverpool.jpg

• TeamExtreme17
    edited June 7
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Alisson needs an actual face scan. He’s had his out of date custom for 3 FIFA’s now. It just looks off and face details are lacking on his custom

I’m sure EA has a scan for him since Firmino and other players have been updated. Maybe they’ll eventually update him like Ederson - custom to scan.

Alisson-Liverpool.jpg

Whilst i agree, just be thankful he has one. I'm at the point where i dont even want any updated scans for my team, Man Utd. I just want EA to make customs or get scans (when allowed) for as many generic players as possible! The list of talents with generic faces is rediculous, its not even funny anymore! Its embarrassing! Yes weve had a bad year because of Covid, which restricted EA's access to get scans, but the fact theyve left high profile / top requested players with generic faces is unacceptable! Konami have still been releasing 100+ new/updated custom faces every couple of months!! Covid isnt an excuse..

I bet with Aguero joining Barcelona he will keep his blonde hair for the next 2/3 years too 🤦🏻‍♂️ they should just edit his hair colour immediately!! It would take what? 30 minutes?

P.S. Not to mention the amount of missing scans + removed ones!! (which is at an all time high)
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited June 7
    Fifa 22 wishes (Next Gen):

1. Ability to edit generic faces via EA opening up the Head section in Edit Real Player, not just Create Player.. (We could all share our creation methods like Bruno Fernandes in my OP)

2. Eradication of any player with a generic face that has a Rating of 80+ or Potential of 85+ (whether it be via custom faces DLC like PES do every 2 months)

3. Apply the new hair technology to EVERY top player (hair & beard)

4. ALOT more new generic hairstyles & 3D beards (if possible, completely redo ALL generic hairstyles/beards including adding the new hair technology to them)
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 8
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Alisson-Liverpool.jpg

Whilst i agree, just be thankful he has one. I'm at the point where i dont even want any updated scans for my team, Man Utd. I just want EA to make customs or get scans (when allowed) for as many generic players as possible! The list of talents with generic faces is rediculous, its not even funny anymore! Its embarrassing! Yes weve had a bad year because of Covid, which restricted EA's access to get scans, but the fact theyve left high profile / top requested players with generic faces is unacceptable! Konami have still been releasing 100+ new/updated custom faces every couple of months!! Covid isnt an excuse..

I bet with Aguero joining Barcelona he will keep his blonde hair for the next 2/3 years too 🤦🏻‍♂️ they should just edit his hair colour immediately!! It would take what? 30 minutes?

P.S. Not to mention the amount of missing scans + removed ones!! (which is at an all time high)

I’d still like an Alisson update if they have his scan on file, but you’re right. No excuses from EA not to make customs this past year and for FIFA 22 if scanning is not possible.

My hope is EA starts scanning in July/August/September like they traditionally do with the promoted teams.

It’s ridiculous how many scans are lacking from the Bundesliga and La Liga. EA needs to scan these leagues every year.
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain
    Fifa 22 wishes (Next Gen):

1. Ability to edit generic faces via EA opening up the Head section in Edit Real Player, not just Create Player.. (We could all share our creation methods like Bruno Fernandes in my OP)

2. Eradication of any player with a generic face that has a Rating of 80+ or Potential of 85+ (whether it be via custom faces DLC like PES do every 2 months)

3. Apply the new hair technology to EVERY top player (hair & beard)

4. ALOT more new generic hairstyles & 3D beards (if possible, completely redo ALL generic hairstyles/beards including adding the new hair technology to them)

Yeah.. I'm doing an athletic Bilbao career and it's so bad to see Villalibre without his huge beard and I would love to edit it
  • Szoko
    86 posts Park Captain
    german facebook site "FIFA Karrierehilfe" says that we will get the stadium of Osasuna in Fifa 2022
  • OptimusFawkes
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looooool the EA hack is hilarious.

I know nothing about computer stuff and codes and programming and all that stuff, but maybe if more people knew about how FIFA 21 uses the same code as FIFA 13, they'd actually do something about it.

780GB of data seems a lot, maybe something good will come out of this data breach
  • TeamExtreme17
    Updated released Star Heads list by @Lombaert including The Championship, League 1 & League 2:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19U7SZXtVD_e4sMeWGJylJtg85aGIY7pNcIIlQO70_bc/htmlview
  • TeamExtreme17
    Hope he doesn't get scanned like this 😭 as it's probably only temporary..

• Sammy26
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA I'm shocked with you! Euro has already started and you haven't added anything to the game for your fans, learn from PES !!! Here they are a real company that works for consumers. And you should be ashamed of EA, you are just a monopolist and this is the only thing that helps you win the competition.

@EA_GZaro , @EA_Roger
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    EA I'm shocked with you! Euro has already started and you haven't added anything to the game for your fans, learn from PES !!! Here they are a real company that works for consumers. And you should be ashamed of EA, you are just a monopolist and this is the only thing that helps you win the competition.

@EA_GZaro , @EA_Roger

I cannot stand this company anymore.

They are useless.
  • Vndrew
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park

@EA_GZaro , @EA_Roger

In case you didn't know already, EA doesn't have the license for EUROs since EURO 2012. They only have for World Cup. So probably next year you will see World Cup in FIFA but not in PES. Thats how it works man, licenses, money, etc. But hey they just gave us latest international squad update. What to do with it? I'm wondering if Portugal isn't licensed just because they won EURO 2016, a competition that FIFA doesn't have license for. I hope i'm wrong. One thing is for sure, this fight for licenses between FIFA and PES destroyed the beauty of the game...
  • Sammy26
    hahaha
    New genius update from EA.
    Added back to the game Kyriakos Papadopoulos, whose face appeared in fifa 20, and now he's gone again, you guys from EA don't give a damn about it at all? 10 years??? Shame, you're just impotent developers
  • Sammy26
    Vndrew wrote: »

@EA_GZaro , @EA_Roger

In case you didn't know already, EA doesn't have the license for EUROs since EURO 2012. They only have for World Cup. So probably next year you will see World Cup in FIFA but not in PES. Thats how it works man, licenses, money, etc. But hey they just gave us latest international squad update. What to do with it? I'm wondering if Portugal isn't licensed just because they won EURO 2016, a competition that FIFA doesn't have license for. I hope i'm wrong. One thing is for sure, this fight for licenses between FIFA and PES destroyed the beauty of the game...

no Euro license - It doesn't matter, PES is adding new faces without any licenses, it's their policy.
    And we are not asking to make a Euro tournament with all the teams and kits, only some stadiums and scans of the players' faces that they have in stock could be added to everything! Something like Barella was added, but it's a shame! One new face for so long waiting time, your EA team of professionals has gathered straight together, and you seem so tired of releasing one new face into the game ...
  • Vndrew
    Ah, you guys still have expectations for FIFA 21? its over, lads. the 2020/2021 season is over and the game still has outdated kits and sponsors for a lot of teams. they cant add stadiums from euro 2020 for the same licensing reason. Barella's face was probably a mistake or something :D . fifa 21 will have only ultimate team updates from now until fifa 22. I have to admit this was the biggest waste of money after a while. probably the worst game in frostbite era. Hope for way better in FIFA 22, i guess it cant be worse
  • mickjacobjr
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 13
    Don’t know if this is true or false more than likely false there is a list on facesallstars on Instagram that will be in Fifa 22
  • BringIT
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 13
    What do you think?
    Post edited by BringIT on
  • BringIT
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 13
    The real face of Stam!
    Post edited by BringIT on
  • Vndrew
    BringIT wrote: »
    9 new icons have been announced to be added to FIFA Online 4 ft. Batistuta, Stam, and Forlán! I think we will have some of them in FIFA 22! Some faces are totally new!

What do you think?

[vid="

i think we wont have these faces added into the game because there were a lot of legends and even active players faces added in FO4 but not into the basic game. for example legends like cafu, guti and active players like militao, odegaard, arthur:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9Vw39CUcAEI6xo?format=jpg&name=medium
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EecaptSXkAAzZSo.jpg:large
    as far as i know those faces added in the FO4 are customs made by korean facemakers/modders and dont have anything to do with the game run by EA.
    I know you will say that EA added players faces like Papu Gomez, Manolas or Barella but comparing the textures we can easily agree that they are different faces than the ones from FO4.
  • tomassi
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Hi all

Just noticed whilst playing UT that a couple of my players who had real faces, Ilicic and Manolas, have reverted back to generic faces. Any one know why that would be, or how I can get them back to having their correct faces?