Duplicates !!

Bayaeraking408
1285 posts Play-Off Hero
Duplicates are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ man ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Turning in a 87 rated squad for a duplicate that’s unreadable why are they so greedy they should at least let as sell them or do something besides putting them on a mother sbc I think pes has a btlettwr system for duplicates might be finally switching to pes sorry for the spelling and rant lol

Comments

• MassofCox
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It is an absolute joke mate. Did the 90+ sbc knowing that according to the odds my chances of packing a non-dupe should outweigh the chance of me getting a dupe (only tots I have are prem and la liga and one serie A) 3 whole other leagues of tots to get and it gives me a dupe Carrasco. Then did the 88+ with an even higher percentage of cards I don’t have as I have no minor league TOTS in my club and it gave me the only serie A card I have dupe Muriel.

It’s my own fault really for expecting more from this scum of a company who consistently show that they don’t care about their customers only about how much money they can make.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Yeah it’s not cool and should be looked at more seriously next year.
  • rmoxon
    3868 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah I got a dupe Insigne.
  • aladdin
    3169 posts National Call-Up
    i got a dupe indombele :#
  • Bayaeraking408
    1285 posts Play-Off Hero
    aladdin wrote: »

Some times I wanna quit and don’t give me time to this game but one guy won’t make a difference wish all the community would make a pledge not to buy this game till they actually care about their customers come on EA it’s almost end of cycle don’t give out duplicates or at least make the sbc tradable PES here I come
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    MassofCox wrote: »
    It is an absolute joke mate. Did the 90+ sbc knowing that according to the odds my chances of packing a non-dupe should outweigh the chance of me getting a dupe (only tots I have are prem and la liga and one serie A) 3 whole other leagues of tots to get and it gives me a dupe Carrasco. Then did the 88+ with an even higher percentage of cards I don’t have as I have no minor league TOTS in my club and it gave me the only serie A card I have dupe Muriel.

It’s my own fault really for expecting more from this scum of a company who consistently show that they don’t care about their customers only about how much money they can make.

Agree with you. I just made a post on it myself. I feel it’s not fair anymore.
  • Bayaeraking408
    1285 posts Play-Off Hero
    aladdin wrote: »

Some times I wanna quit and don’t give me time to this game but one guy won’t make a difference wish all the community would make a pledge not to buy this game till they actually care about their customers come on EA it’s almost end of cycle don’t give out duplicates or at least make the sbc tradable PES here I come

This really puts me off like the final dagger to my soul lol 😂
  • Allsop
    873 posts Semi-Pro
    Duplicate Carrasco