Anyone else reverted away from TOTS and back to mid/prime icons purely for nostalgia

truegunn3r
12045 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 7
Got TOTS Mertens and Fekir untradeable but I’ve reverted back to mid Ronaldinho because I want to have fun for the final few months of the game and play with my childhood hero. Just hope I pack his PIM from the guaranteed PIM midfielder pack in swaps.

Comments

• MarketBanned
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nope, there are icons I want but I've worked hard to get these TOTS cards and most are untradeable.

Just need EA to actually release some more icon SBCs...
  • SJR440
    7799 posts League Winner
    I'm definitely considering going back and revisiting my original plan for this FIFA (a Past/Present Premier League team) as TOTS caused me to mess up my club a bit and I've got so many fun cards stuck on my bench right now.
  • abhreebhu_45
    4794 posts Big Money Move
    My team has pim ballack,prime kaka,pim essien, pim desailly, pim deco,pim drogba,pim zambrotta 😎
  • truegunn3r
    TOTS cards are so juiced up but we haven’t even heard most of them players. I’d rather play with my childhood heroes and sacrifice a little in stats
  • truegunn3r
    Atal, Wamagituka, Sarr, Tapsoba, Lazaro, let’s face it, who are these guys?
  • Lackosweat
    9208 posts League Winner
    My Prime Maradona is still carrying the squad even in June. <3
  • MarketBanned
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    TOTS cards are so juiced up but we haven’t even heard most of them players. I’d rather play with my childhood heroes and sacrifice a little in stats

I'm using prem TOTS so I've definitely heard of all of them :D
  • Fabibi94
    918 posts Professional
    Still playing untradable R94 and 91 Cruyff in ST / CCAM position. They are still amazing for me, no need to get TOTS players in those positions.
  • truegunn3r
    edited June 7

I’d rather play a Prem legend like PIM Cantona over TOTS Bruno but hey, what do I know :wink:
  • MarketBanned

I’d rather play a Prem legend like PIM Cantona over TOTS Bruno but hey, what do I know :wink:

I can't stand Cantona so no thanks ;)
  • garmak
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Going with a blend. Got PIM Drogba, Cantona, Dalglish, Baggio, Makelele, Nedved, Yashin. Prime Cannavaro and Koeman. Now looking to supplement with TOTS Kimmich, De Bruyne, TOTY Ramos and TAA. Would love a PIM Mathaus. Would probably bump out Kevin.
  • greif44
    5726 posts Big Money Move
    Would love to, but don't have any icons that you can have fun with.
  • player
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect

To be honest that Lazaro guy is crazy good,
    There is something about him, he's moving like Cruyff,not joking.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    No, cause I dont have any.
  • SanderFC
    3242 posts National Call-Up
    Have 3 icons in my squad: mid vdSar (only tradeable card in my squad), PIM Zambrotta and prime Dalglish.

Started following football in 2007/08, the season when vdSar won ManUtd the CL and Zambrotta was the RB of FC Barcelona; besides them bringing nostalgia, they both are also amazing in FUT.

I know Dalglish only really as a mediocre Liverpool coach and he's in my team as he's untradeable and pretty good, will replace him whenever I pack/complete any better midfield/attack icon
  • Jordonp
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes I’ve gone back to using Prime Eto at ST
  • Gangmember
    348 posts Sunday League Hero

I mean if you'd watch any other league than PL, you'd know all of them
  • Jordonp
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    Gangmember wrote: »

I mean if you'd watch any other league than PL, you'd know all of them

Well Sarr plays for Watford...