Can Any tots rashford users help me please ?

David12344
10732 posts Has That Special Something
edited June 5
Good morning!

So I’m using this lad up top with tots lewa and I want to know if I can can improve my finishing with rashford.

He’s good at everything bar his shooting and misses some real sitters, but I want to keep using him and keep coming back to him so I clearly enjoy his card.

I’m wondering if anyone has tried a certain way of shooting with him, Instruction or chemistry style that has transformed his finishing and made him a little bit more clinical as his stats suggest he should be clinical. (finesse don’t work too well with the card ).

He can score some outrageous goals and next min miss from 5 yards out. Where lewa will score pretty much everything.

Has anyone else found the same in front of goal with him because it’s baffling me

Any help will be appreciated lads.

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    I mainly have trouble with finesse shots with him. They never seem to have power, other than that, I just put power into my shots and they usually go in.
  • David12344
    I mainly have trouble with finesse shots with him. They never seem to have power, other than that, I just put power into my shots and they usually go in.

What chem style do you use on him. I’ve tried marksman and finisher and engine so far.

Do you not find he’s missing some easy ones then for you ?
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    David12344 wrote: »

What chem style do you use on him. I’ve tried marksman and finisher and engine so far.

He's not the only player that misses sitters for me, so it's hard to only point at him. I use finisher but he comes on as a sub after half time usually.
  • David12344

He's not the only player that misses sitters for me, so it's hard to only point at him. I use finisher but he comes on as a sub after half time usually.

Oh how comes you don’t start him mate ,
    Don’t you like him that much or are you stacked ?
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner

I play full bundesliga squad. I got lucky and packed him from last season with 83+ icon swap pack.. don't think he's that OP. Above average at best for me, mainly use him as he can play strike and I don't have any out and out strikers for subs.
  • David12344

I play full bundesliga squad. I got lucky and packed him from last season with 83+ icon swap pack.. don't think he's that OP. Above average at best for me, mainly use him as he can play strike and I don't have any out and out strikers for subs.

Oh ok mate thanks.

Tell me you use tots Lewandowski then man is a animal in front of goal ?
  • Jordonp
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    Don’t take shots with him at tight angles but he can create space for himself - something about the card that just generates a lot of space when you do a la croq, directional nutmeg etc. And then a power shot to finish, never a finesse. Even if the opponent does manual goal keeping he power shot will normally go through. I use him next to EoaE Aguero because Aguero can do all the tight angle stuff. Typically though, the card is set up to be played wide, just remember that.

Another point of the card is you want him on the end of any crosses your full backs/wingers put in because his attacking positioning/volleys/power is all set up to put those away easily.

• David12344
    Jordonp wrote: »
    Don’t take shots with him at tight angles but he can create space for himself - something about the card that just generates a lot of space when you do a la croq, directional nutmeg etc. And then a power shot to finish, never a finesse. Even if the opponent does manual goal keeping he power shot will normally go through. I use him next to EoaE Aguero because Aguero can do all the tight angle stuff. Typically though, the card is set up to be played wide, just remember that.

Another point of the card is you want him on the end of any crosses your full backs/wingers put in because his attacking positioning/volleys/power is all set up to put those away easily.

Thanks for the advice mate. Appreciate it