FIFA 21 Boots Thread

Comments

• ferledo45
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    when you think that the update will be on consoles?
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    ferledo45 wrote: »
    In patch 16 there is written updated boots

Yeh your correct I just checked the boots will be added in patch 16, as for the people above saying I’m stupid or trolling this shows ikno what I talking about! I said multiple times that no boots was added in title update 15 as no boots was mentioned in the patch notes as you can see in title update 16 it mentions boot update.
    Check @NonoLoko twitter...
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    Nike impulse pack and red phantoms coming
  • BenjiA
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    VCF10 wrote: »
    Nike impulse pack and red phantoms coming

Is this true?
  • ferledo45
    yes it's true, but i think that adidas pink pack will be on game
  • Futbol22
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    ferledo45 wrote: »
    yes it's true, but i think that adidas pink pack will be on game

How do you know the Nike Impulse pack is coming? Only the adidas boots were shown
  • CaptainJack13
    728 posts An Exciting Prospect

New nike boots
  • BenjiA
    What about the adidas pack? And the white vapors
  • CaptainJack13
    BenjiA wrote: »
    What about the adidas pack? And the white vapors

If you go on the instagram account that the nike boots got posted on the Adidas boots and the mercurials are on there too. Hopefully they'll all get added to console soon
  • @CaptainJack13 please bro can you post photos of the adidas pack too?
  • CaptainJack13
    AhmedH_m88 wrote: »
    @CaptainJack13 please bro can you post photos of the adidas pack too?

They're all in separate posts but if you literally click on the nike boots post above you will be able to see them on there :smile:
  • Mullered
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There was a few adidas in the last, failed update. I wonder if they’re added too.

Also, while Puma has been a total failure - Nike has been unreal this year. Last year was pretty good too. Boots in general are loads better than around 18-19.
  • Peanut2000
    1012 posts Professional
    Still no puma 😩
  • TM1982
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t expect any Pumas until Fifa 22. Similar thing happened with some of the Hypervenoms when they changed shape a couple of years ago. The new shape didn’t appear in game until the following years release.
  • Vincne1
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AhmedH_m88 wrote: »
    @CaptainJack13 please bro can you post photos of the adidas pack too?

They're all in separate posts but if you literally click on the nike boots post above you will be able to see them on there :smile:

That’s true. Have seen the Adidas pack in @NonoLoko’s post and it should be in the game f with the right squad update.
  • BenjiA
    When is this update meant to be coming out then? They haven’t done a squad update in ages!
  • AGM
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are we gonna get the white mercurials that was supposed to come before the green ones as well?
  • PhazzLee
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Anyone has issues with most players having generic boots rather than their assigned boots? really annoys me. Any fix?

• ferledo45
    when the update?
  • TeamExtreme17
    5426 posts Big Money Move
    PhazzLee wrote: »
    Anyone has issues with most players having generic boots rather than their assigned boots? really annoys me. Any fix?

Been like that for a week now, this game is pathetic.
  • ansaman
    13 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just got the latest update on ps4.. no new boots.. and i deleted old dlc assets, now it wont download a new one. 🤡
  • BenjiA
    PES is way more efficient with their updates! Never any problems!! Just as shame their gameplay is garbage
  • henryclay1844
    1089 posts Professional
    PES is way more efficient with their updates! Never any problems!! Just as shame their gameplay is garbage

Less than half of the players in PES have real boots. I swear 90% of the people praising PES on this board have never played that game at all.
  • TeamExtreme17
    5426 posts Big Money Move

Less than half of the players in PES have real boots. I swear 90% of the people praising PES on this board have never played that game at all.

Their generic ones aren't PS2 graphics, though.
  • OfficialPayton
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Title update is out and no boots have been added yet, only option is to wait for the squad update which is usually hours after title update & if no boots get added with squad update I don’t know what EA are doing.
  • BigJase
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Title update is out and no boots have been added yet, only option is to wait for the squad update which is usually hours after title update & if no boots get added with squad update I don’t know what EA are doing.

Was there anything in the title update notes to say boots have been added? If so they’ll come with the squad update if not highly doubt they will be in
  • BigJase
    edited June 2021
    I miss being part of this community haven’t logged on for agesssss and ey don’t judge for the PP man was in Amsterdam loving life 😂 ps anyone else want ankle socks instead of that crap tape
  • OfficialPayton
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BigJase wrote: »

Was there anything in the title update notes to say boots have been added? If so they’ll come with the squad update if not highly doubt they will be in

Long time no see mate & yeh there in patch notes buddy
  • BigJase
    BigJase wrote: »

Long time no see mate & yeh there in patch notes buddy

It’s been a while mate!! You keeping this topic up to date though so happy days!! If they are in the notes they’ll be in the squad update🙌🏻