League SBC glitched and no fix?

SuperJames9005
2071 posts Fans' Favourite
Can I have my 12 teams refunded?

It's just ridiculous that League SBC is glitched after 12 teams are submitted. You won't be able to complete any more team SBC so it's just stuck there and there's absolutely no communication and fix.

Comments

• Sterve
    1127 posts Professional
    Yep i wanted my ultimate pack for serie a tbh but nothing we can fo about it.
  • nj10
    2864 posts National Call-Up
    What’s glitched?
  • SuperJames9005
    nj10 wrote: »
    What’s glitched?

You can only do up to 12 teams in the League SBC then you cannot submit more teams anymore
  • SuperJames9005
    fatELVIS77 wrote: »
    Just trying to submit my 12th team in the CSL League SBC, not working! I bet if we were struggling to open our 12th Gold Players Premium pack from the store using FP it would have been fixed by now!

Fixed in 30 sec at most
  • Sterve
    1127 posts Professional
    Well they fixed aouar quick enough
  • fatELVIS77
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sterve wrote: »
    I didn't log on at 6 so missed that. Is it true that you could get him with 22 bronze player?

• Sterve
    1127 posts Professional
    fatELVIS77 wrote: »
    Sterve wrote: »
    I didn't log on at 6 so missed that. Is it true that you could get him with 22 bronze player?

Yeah apparently though i wasn’t on so didn’t see it first hand.
  • Masscherano
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    @WFCBagnall this is poor mind, no communication broken for days, surely you of all people have raised this as an issue with EA. Quick enough to fix Aouar etc. I won't go off-track...
  • WFCBagnall
    91186 posts Moderator
    @WFCBagnall this is poor mind, no communication broken for days, surely you of all people have raised this as an issue with EA. Quick enough to fix Aouar etc. I won't go off-track...

They're working on it @Masscherano

The response I got was:

Hey all, 

Quick update: A workaround has been identified by the community that I will post below, in the meantime there are no further updates I can provide on this at the moment as the FIFA team are still investigating the root cause of this issue. 

The workaround is as follows and will only work with teams you haven't already gotten the error on : 

Fill in the SBC Squad on your console.

Go to the Web App and complete the SBC submission.

Edit: We've received reports that the workaround above doesn't work 100% of the time, but as of now it's your best shot for these SBC's.
  • oldboiler
    4832 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 29
    Just completed the Ligue one league SBC on the web app no problem?
  • phep
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does anyone know if the bug still exists if you’ve already completed more than 12 teams? I’ve got 17/19 teams complete for every league (basically got the last team in each league ready to submit) and plan on doing them all for ultimate tots. Am I gonna get bugged, or does it still work if you’ve already submitted more than 12 does anyone know?
  • Gnomenclature
    7919 posts League Winner
    Wow. I was finishing Bundesliga and got to the 12th team... You guessed it, kicked out of fut upon submission.

I swear EA go out of their way to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on their customers.
  • Gnomenclature
    7919 posts League Winner
    oldboiler wrote: »

Doesn't work for me... I press submit and nothing happens....
  • ts61_kay
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Does anybody know when EA will fix this? Have they said anything about it
  • DasPonyboy
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    They never cease to amaze me
  • oldboiler
    4832 posts National Call-Up

Very weird, I filled in the team with squad builder then added a couple of players from the market. No issues.
  • SuperJames9005

Very weird, I filled in the team with squad builder then added a couple of players from the market. No issues.

The problem pops up only if you already submitted 12 teams. From there, everybody gets stuck.
  • phep
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite

The problem pops up only if you already submitted 12 teams. From there, everybody gets stuck.

Does anyone know if it is still a problem if you have already submitted more than 12? Like is it just number 13 which is broken?
  • vsK17
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    No updates right?

Just tried and submit in fut companion and still won't work. I don't see them fixing this very soon, because they plan for people to buy ultimate packs with coins and fifa points....
  • FUTChamp2017
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No updates and no fix.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ customer service as usual.
  • SuperJames9005
    Unbelievable, more than 2 days
  • FUTChamp2017
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Isn't it close to four days now?
  • Payoloken
    1 posts Ball Boy
    En la Liga española, tengo 8 equipos que no se pueden entregar, cuando lo arreglara EA?
  • leea12345
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    am even surprised people like myself are doing these nerfed trash league sbc
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    I got told by ea help on Twitter that they are aware but will take longer to fix it as it’s a holiday in the USA this weekend although he didn’t have a answer as to why aoura was fixed so fast then in comparison
  • Masscherano
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

They're working on it @Masscherano

The response I got was:

Hey all, 

Quick update: A workaround has been identified by the community that I will post below, in the meantime there are no further updates I can provide on this at the moment as the FIFA team are still investigating the root cause of this issue. 

The workaround is as follows and will only work with teams you haven't already gotten the error on : 

Fill in the SBC Squad on your console.

Go to the Web App and complete the SBC submission.

Edit: We've received reports that the workaround above doesn't work 100% of the time, but as of now it's your best shot for these SBC's.

Thanks for your prompt response & update.

The workaround suggested is terrible as you'll understand, it's not gonna work 100% and if you already have the error then you're stuck and can't complete.

EA should be communicating via their official channels, and also I think a resolution should have been found already a simple rollback to before the update would work if it was goinna be a complex issue.
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    I got told by ea help on Twitter that they are aware but will take longer to fix it as it’s a holiday in the USA this weekend although he didn’t have a answer as to why aoura was fixed so fast then in comparison
  • SuperJames9005
    Waldog94 wrote: »

Great. Let people have nothing to do during a long weekend. Typical EA.