FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

• ContraCode64
    3692 posts National Call-Up
    Murtee wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Murtee wrote: »
    I'd rather him get a Tots and it be better than 94 rated than an sbc, 94 rated is woeful for the highest rated Neymar of the year, still will be good but would be much better as a 96 like he should be . Also haven't got 3mill worth of fodder.

Same, an SBC would mean they would nerf him and he would be more like a POTM than a TOTS.

What would you call a 94 tots other than "nerfed"?

That’s what I meant, that it explains why he would be a 94. Basically hoping that the leak is fake and there is a higher rated version in the TOTS team.

I get what you mean, more it's restricted/limited as opposed to being nerfed.

And yeah, if that's the case then it has all the hallmarks of being made into an SBC. Boosted enough to be very desirable and comfortably ahead of his existing cards, but by the same token there's no ceiling that would prevent EA dumping a superior version in packs for a later promo and the community aren't getting access to a true end game card, albeit still a very good one.
  • Finesse_4days
    17056 posts World Class
    I find Theo so god awful at CB, he just doesn't win tackles. Good enough on the ball to make a good LB now though. Although Mendy would still be better.
  • killer xavi
    4465 posts National Call-Up
    Uhm is anyone getting kicked off UT as well?

Started a game, kicked off the servers, try to get back in, says download squad then kicked again

Multiple times
  • Sercs
    21110 posts Club Captain
    xHerdie wrote: »
    1.770 Eusebio up @Sercs not sure if you got him yet

Got him same price yesterday, thanks mate.

Ended up having to pay 2m for Goretzka but seems good so fsrc
  • number7rocky
    7316 posts League Winner
    edited May 27
    Orison wrote: »
    From a personal pof, I'd prefer Neymar as an sbc, I won't afford the TOTS plus I have tons of fodder to do him for next to nothing

Well we can be sure that it won't be next to nothing for anyone.

You simply don't have 5-10 89 rated squads in the club.

I haven't been bothered to count it but it's multiple or each ratings from 87-94, then 95,96,97 etc...then that doesn't include the 10 plus fodder icons I got 🤣

I'd probably have to buy low rated fodder to fill out the squads at most, for sure I wouldn't spend more than a few hundred k on that.
  • GL
    15476 posts World Class
    Davies or Mendy
  • WFCBagnall
    90450 posts Moderator
    GL wrote: »
    Davies or Mendy

Hernandez
  • sofyanm
    7648 posts League Winner
    I’ve been using TOTS Davies these last 2 weeks and I don’t really like him. His positioning is sus and he’s not that great going forward
  • Orison
    66821 posts Icon
    Davies or Mendy

Ferland is way better for me.
  • killer xavi
    Davies or Mendy

My father Mendy

Used both
  • GL
    15476 posts World Class
    Gullit is still really good but it’s just when he pushes up a bit higher you miss that maestro
  • Keano
    20027 posts Club Captain
    Anyone used Cuadrado? Got him as a red & looks like he'd be a decent wingback.

Also got Muriel, unsure if either are great, Cuardrado has the 5 star ksills.
  • sofyanm
    7648 posts League Winner
    Kinda regret doing Marcelo. Super expensive and can’t last a whole game
  • sofyanm
    7648 posts League Winner
    edited May 27
    Meanwhile Neres has been outstanding
    I’d rather have him as a wingback than a proper fullback :joy: he's so good
  • samthederbyram
    1433 posts Play-Off Hero
    Keano wrote: »

Going to run them both this weekend @Keano
  • Keano
    20027 posts Club Captain

Think I'm going to run them both as well & throw Carrasco & Baku into Cantona, the strong link make it worthwhile
  • samthederbyram
    1433 posts Play-Off Hero

Think I'm going to run them both as well & throw Carrasco & Baku into Cantona, the strong link make it worthwhile

Cuadrado looks an insane rwb compared him to lazarro who I used last weekend and he looks better than him
  • Orison
    66821 posts Icon
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    Using Ferland over Davies toty is a terrible take. Davies can attack as good as cards like mbappe while defending with the best of them. Mendy is a card that apart from 5/5 doesnt offer much aside from a super link to tots varane.

Who cares about attacking. Ferland is positioned a million times better and doesn't keep losing 50/50s. That's good enough for me (unless I desperately need the coins for a team then it's probably back to that tragedy of a red Davies lol).
  • jpsblue
    11142 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah Cuadrado is great. Was great for me this week at RM, much, much better than Lazaro
  • killer xavi
    Words cannot describe how much I hate squad battles

I don't know how I ended up in the position to finish Antony and Caicedo all from just playing with my rivals team. 🎃🎃🎃🎃 it though, 3 SB games for a 91 and 90 rated fodder. Let's get it then
  • ContraCode64
    3692 posts National Call-Up
    Words cannot describe how much I hate squad battles

I don't know how I ended up in the position to finish Antony and Caicedo all from just playing with my rivals team. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it though, 3 SB games for a 91 and 90 rated fodder. Let's get it then

Did the same this morning. Played a game of champs that was completely mudded so decided to complete these instead - I'd already hit a few of the objectives just grinding for a swaps token with my Portuguese team. Just mind numbingly dull. The only good thing about SB is that you can see and feel how your team should actually play in decent gameplay.
  • sofyanm
    7648 posts League Winner
    c3013e12c8968675d35466a9f1bcca88.png
    Took the 200k profit. Bundes boys out, Walker - Cancelo in
  • Muzza11
    13101 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 28
    Happy SIF Neymar day lads.
  • jpsblue
    edited May 28
    how's everyone started?

4-1

will stop at gold 2 as usual
  • WFCBagnall
    90450 posts Moderator
    edited May 28
    jpsblue wrote: »
    how's everyone started?

4-1

Haven't lost yet, playing well so far, T100 is still on.

0-0
  • jpsblue
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »
    how's everyone started?

4-1

Haven't lost yet, playing well so far, T100 is still on.

0-0

in before @Orison starts exposing you later this week :trollface:
  • GL
    15476 posts World Class
    Does Goretzka have the sauce
  • Muzza11
    Does Goretzka have the sauce

Goatrezka has everything. Feels very smooth on the ball.
  • Muzza11
    Possible Ligue 1 TOTS WINS

Renato Sanches TOTS/Flashback
    Depay TOTS 5* skills 4* WF
    Mbappe TOTS 5* combo
    Neymar TOTS/Flashback