Credit to ea, however,

Neymar10101
683 posts Semi-Pro
Credit to ea these tots cards have been outstanding and content has been brilliant, loads of it and top end cards

However, what’s the point in having these cards when the gameplay is woeful and normal gold cards are better. Tots benzema with 99 ball control but cant get it under control or bounces 5 yards in front of him. Passing is awful and lag, that’s a whole new thread instead

Comments

• Damo_Suzuki
    3662 posts National Call-Up
    Your second point more than cancels any credit EA got from your first point!
  • fatELVIS77
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My TOTS Benzema seems to be scared of 77 rated rare CB gold cards, he seems to crumble in a heap at the sight of them. I think that 93 strength is lie! When I go 2-0 up his 98 finishing turns into 58. Basically this game is a complete waste of time, you could have a 50 million coin team but in delayed gameplay they will always play like ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • phep
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    Benzema is hit or miss for me. Suarez, however, is incredible and scores almost every chance he gets.
  • Neymar10101
    683 posts Semi-Pro
    phep wrote: »
    Benzema is hit or miss for me. Suarez, however, is incredible and scores almost every chance he gets.

Benzema is very hit and miss for me