Corona obj bugged for anyone else?

Seeleyjs17
1327 posts Professional
For some reason the assist with mexican plaher with 5 liga nos in starting lineup not working. Have liga nos gk cb cb rb and lb and then bring prime sanchez on and its not woking

Comments

• Gale420
    4198 posts National Call-Up
    Worked for me, I started with 5 including a Corona, dono if you have to start the Mexican
  • BeardedBerk
    1796 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worked fine for me, I started a Mexican though
  • METH
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    yep i had Corona starting
  • Kennyy
    8988 posts League Winner
    I subbed Lozano on and it worked
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Worked for me with Mexican sub. I combined it with the other objective for scoring from a German through ball and the Portuguese icon swaps so brought on German and Mexican subs.
  • ItsOnlyAli
    665 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don’t need to start Mexican player can bring him on and it counts I used flashback Hernandez
  • shepj6
    1430 posts Professional
    Worked for me, first couple of games I subbed on a Mexican as was completing ucl icon swaps, then for last few games started with corona.
  • CheeseSlice
    1672 posts Play-Off Hero
    I subbed chucky on and it worked
  • All4fun1991
    2581 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why don’t you try a non icon card...This is SB you don’t need a strong team.
  • DannySTFC
    7888 posts League Winner
    Working fine for me subbing on Chicharito. Doing it on DR instead of SB though to get the swaps token scoring in 20 games.
  • Frauenarzt
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I subbed gold Corona on and It worked.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Mine ok. Done in the 6 games required
  • Seeleyjs17
    1327 posts Professional

Basically the only Mexican card I have
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up

I don't think it needs to be a "normal" card, any Mexican should do. I did it with RB Vela (my "lucky" pull from the one and only party bag I was daft enough to do) and the SBC Chicharito
  • Seeleyjs17
    1327 posts Professional
    Got it to work after putting in another liga nod player. So one of them aint counting for some reason