84 plus pack x20

Strett1983
29 posts Park Captain
Opened my 84 plus 20 pack today highest i got was an 87 no tots and both duplicates nice one ea!

Comments

• alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mine was terrible as well. I got inform Alison and the rest were all gold rare 87 and below. Not a single tots card.
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    That sucks, honestly. Mine was not bad but I can imagine the frustration.
  • Strett1983
    29 posts Park Captain
    Yeah hopefully the majority of us get decent pulls. Mine was garbage though
  • Hugoku
    1176 posts Professional
    edited May 14
    I definitely want a shot at that Goretzka.
    Will open on Monday probably as this week's minor league does not do much for me.
    Eredivisie or MLS should be more attractive.

EDIT: i guess it's liga NOS
    Post edited by Hugoku on
  • Strett1983
    29 posts Park Captain
    Yeah a boadu and malen from ere and russell from mls if he gets in
  • Lavezzi
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Strett1983 wrote: »
    Opened my 84 plus 20 pack today highest i got was an 87 no tots and both duplicates nice one ea!

Same..
  • knofakes
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got an 87 huh? Highest I've packed in the last month and a half has been an 84.
  • Craigy21
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mine had 4 TOTS in, all from the Turkish league lower than 40k on the market. Luckily it had some half decent fodder with only a few 84s and the rest higher rated. Was hoping for any Bundesliga tots but sadly not to be.
  • Hugoku
    1176 posts Professional
    Opened and got

92 TOTS Sabitzer (dup)
    91 TOTS Rafa
    91 Oblak
    88 Ederson
    87 Son
    86 De Gea
    86 IF Rakitic
    85 x 8
    84 x 5

Would've liked a different bundes tots, but I guess it'll do for Douglas
  • Gambling123
    166 posts Sunday League Hero
    Going to do mine later need fodder to complete alias and mbabu
  • Leandrinho
    1619 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tots goretzka and tots seperovic sif kramaric as best 3! Really happy with goretzka
  • tommyk11
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 18
    84.jpg

'only' mid/low level TOTS but actually Neuer was on my list of the ones I wanted as I needed a strong link for TOTS Alaba. Actually bought his TOTY version last week for 220k but then sold him when saw he went up to 310k and packed TOTS Muller at the same time. So it all worked out I guess with this pack.
    And got some good fodder as well.
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1618 posts Play-Off Hero
    tommyk11 wrote: »
    84.jpg

'only' mid/low level TOTS but actually Neuer was on my list of the ones I wanted as I needed a strong link for TOTS Alaba. Actually bought his TOTY version last week for 220k but then sold him when saw he went up to 310k and packed TOTS Muller at the same time. So it all worked out I guess with this pack.

ah no hands Neuer
  • tommyk11
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    tommyk11 wrote: »
    84.jpg

ah no hands Neuer

a bit ironic his name is Manual in that case ;)
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    Opened mine a few hours ago to complete Carlos Alberto, highest was ucl oblak. Not 1 inform or tots in the pack, 11 84s 5 85s and only 4 walkouts
  • joshyw
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just opened mine, pulled TOTS Goncalves which looks like a v nice card, and pulled a few 90’s and 88’s which I used to complete Waman and Gerrard sbcs, not bad
  • Markman007
    4412 posts National Call-Up
    Got 2 Liga Nos TOTS (Porro and the Sporting CM), Neymar, Sterling, a couple of IFs and a bunch of high rated fodder. Almost panicked when the walkout card was UCL Gulasci. What a troll that was lol
  • FixFIFAcheating
    57 posts Park Captain
    I opened mine a week ago in hope of maybe getting a LaLiga TOTS, but was not really expecting to pack much.

xZrWoat.png

Er0jJCr.png
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    La liga gave out. Pack weight was amazing I believed they fired that guy now.
  • Bayaeraking408
    1123 posts Professional
    La liga gave out. Pack weight was amazing I believed they fired that guy now.

🤣
  • Chavez76
    9311 posts League Winner
    got 2 Tots (both 🎃🎃🎃🎃) but a nice amount of walkouts. Used somedups for the Bundes 85 player pick and got Hummels so more fodder.
  • FifaProDK
    1650 posts Play-Off Hero
    This pack should not be used before ultimate tots.
  • Al_HFX
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS Lacroix, TOTS Grimaldo, IF Alisson...
  • Chavez76
    9311 posts League Winner
    FifaProDK wrote: »

The odds on getting any of these are way lower than getting anything good now. So, yeah, unless you really want to roll the dice, I tend to disagree with you
  • FifaProDK
    1650 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »

The odds on getting any of these are way lower than getting anything good now. So, yeah, unless you really want to roll the dice, I tend to disagree with you

When all tots cards are in packs the chance of getting more in this pack if you wait will be higher.
  • Neal1982
    1145 posts Professional
    How can I share a picture on here?
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Chavez76 wrote: »

When all tots cards are in packs the chance of getting more in this pack if you wait will be higher.

All tots aren’t in packs during ultimate tots. Unless you want people to wait till futties when all specials are in packs.