The Squad Building Clanneges - RIP LEAGUE SBC'S '>' Pack Preview Party Thead 🤝 🤏🏻💪🚲 🔵⚡

Comments

• freakjas
    12329 posts Has That Special Something
    Interesting.
    I like that there’s a lot of picks/packs.
  • Lavezzi
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Super Lig TOTS looks awful, wow.
  • Ian_Ando08
    13350 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Why are people so hung up on me using Giroud when it comes to giving an opinion? :lol:

So I can’t have a valid opinion because I use a striker that isn’t meta? That Rio will be 16-17 tokens which is way too much for him IMO.

I’d rather use Rio than 99% of CBs on the game but it doesn’t change the fact that other cards are better than him for a fraction of the effort/cost/time.

idk how you can't understand it tbh.

You're telling people that Rio isn't good enough when he's prob in the top 5 Icon cbs & you're using a dead card as a striker, thats why your opinion on it is ?? because you're saying Rio's dead due to others being better yet you're using a Giroud card that isn't anywhere near the best... yet you still use him, for fun I imagine? same applies to Rio, except he's near the top ability wise in terms of position.

I’ll reiterate for you seeing as you have selective vision..

I’d rather use Rio than 99% of CBs on the game but it doesn’t change the fact that other cards are better than him for a fraction of the effort/cost/time.

Did you put that in your message above? if so then Mb, if not then i don't get the selective vision comment, just looks dumb af.

yer he didnt say this in the original message where he made t about Dias being better then thought he would add it once people went at him considering he uses giroud...

so yer it wasn't selective vision just him backtracking when he realised he sounded a fool...
  • Tsarov
    8816 posts League Winner
    Difficult to select the best rewards from Swaps.

Everything above 9 tokens will be available at the earliest at the end of June. Not sure about that.
  • McRaven
    7550 posts League Winner
    RIP 85+
    20210510-190808.jpg
  • Keano
    19614 posts World Class
    Cool so i'll be taking all the fodder packs and 2 icon moments packs. Love that.

Think thats it for me too.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9265 posts League Winner
    Icon Swaps 3 a dub?
  • Farlz
    9534 posts League Winner
    Swaps 3 looks great imo
  • Gabbalala
    7197 posts Big Money Move
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Why are people so hung up on me using Giroud when it comes to giving an opinion? :lol:

So I can’t have a valid opinion because I use a striker that isn’t meta? That Rio will be 16-17 tokens which is way too much for him IMO.

You're telling people that Rio isn't good enough when he's prob in the top 5 Icon cbs & you're using a dead card as a striker, thats why your opinion on it is ?? because you're saying Rio's dead due to others being better yet you're using a Giroud card that isn't anywhere near the best... yet you still use him, for fun I imagine? same applies to Rio, except he's near the top ability wise in terms of position.

Did you put that in your message above? if so then Mb, if not then i don't get the selective vision comment, just looks dumb af.

yer he didnt say this in the original message where he made t about Dias being better then thought he would add it once people went at him considering he uses giroud...

so yer it wasn't selective vision just him backtracking when he realised he sounded a fool...

I didn’t add anything. It was all in there from the start :lol:

All these salty United fan boys upset because I’m saying PIM Rio is a dead choice for a higher end Icon Swap selection during TOTS when he’s ‘only’ 1.2M anyway :lol:
  • kfcbucket21
    7966 posts League Winner
    Idk about the gamble packs. There's some quality players to pick from
  • Keano
    19614 posts World Class
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

I didn’t add anything. It was all in there from the start :lol:

All these salty United fan boys upset because I’m saying PIM Rio is a dead choice for a higher end Icon Swap selection during TOTS when he’s ‘only’ 1.2M anyway :lol:
    Even PIM Rio is a dead pick. We’ve had 2 major league TOTS so far and there’s already 2 CBs better than him. (Dias and Varane)..not to mention it’ll be another month+ by the time you get him.

Dias is 380K ffs

Show me where it was there from the start? Not salty United fans, just you said something ridiculous & now look a clown, proper weird one this.
  • Castonnn
    1056 posts Professional
    85 team for that player pick.... ewwww out

wasnt too bad

4-A9-C2-E25-C07-D-4-CB4-B80-A-A4-B266-AC8-EBE.png
  • SweetJesus101
    4566 posts National Call-Up
    schwein is guaranteed on my club... probably with the 92+ moments and 84 x20

• Futfanatic
    15929 posts World Class
    Castonnn wrote: »

wasnt too bad

MY TWIN BROTHER 🙏
  • SupaNoodle1990
    31452 posts National Team Captain
    Schweiny and 84 x 20 for me, figure the rest out next time.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9265 posts League Winner
    who wanted @Futfanatic banned from here?

because after seeing that Frenkie pull I am quite disgusted and am fully on board :trollface:
  • Technocrat
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The content we got today is by far the best ever
  • SweetJesus101
    4566 posts National Call-Up
    Castonnn wrote: »

wasnt too bad

just because u got luck dont mean its good
  • Great swaps selection imo
  • hoban95
    62536 posts Icon
    Who’s thinking about that Vieira? 😆
  • Kennyy
    7233 posts Big Money Move
    93+ was tempting till I actually looked at them, far too much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ available.

Puskas does me dirty whenever I play him so going to get him.

Then either a moments pack or the 84 and 83 packs. Leaning towards the latter for fodder.
  • kfcbucket21
    7966 posts League Winner
    Not sure what to go for. Probably 84x20 to start. Some decent players this time so hard to go for the gambles as ill end with a pires
  • Gabbalala
    7197 posts Big Money Move
    Imagine getting upset when people don’t share your opinion on a Fut card :joy::lol:

@Keano It was in my second post on the matter. People don’t have to share your opinion. Not sure how you cope in the real world if you get so defensive when somebody offers a differing opinion to yours.
  • DougInskip
    8504 posts League Winner
    Never done swaps but Rio tempts me as I can sell my tradeable one. Can I grind to 15 tokens right now? Or is there a limit atm? Cause if I have to wait a month or more then I won’t bother
  • bjornini
    5169 posts Big Money Move
    I quite like the 85+ La Liga pick

20210510-192150.jpg
  • kfcbucket21
    7966 posts League Winner
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Never done swaps but Rio tempts me as I can sell my tradeable one. Can I grind to 15 tokens right now? Or is there a limit atm? Cause if I have to wait a month or more then I won’t bother

2 sets of 9 so can't get Rio until next time
  • murazorr
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    when will be 2nd batch of swaps released? does someone know?
  • freakjas
    12329 posts Has That Special Something
    Jordi alba from my pick B)
  • kfcbucket21
    7966 posts League Winner
    14 SB games and that's if you double up. I'm 3 Portugal silvers short lol