Prime Icon Moments R9

Armz
1 posts Ball Boy
edited May 10
I am curious as why this player is not supplied enough in packs or on the transfer market for people that actually have the coins can buy the card and use him in their FUT teams. For the same reason that other moment icons are available in packs this card should also be available so we can use the card.

Comments

• URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well, if you mean FUT20, the game is dead, many cards are extinct, of course including PIM R9. Even when the game was alive, PIM R9 was also often extinct on the market because of two reasons:

1. most PIM R9 are untradeable and from various Icon SBCs. The untradeable PIM R9 is not super rare. If you really want PIM R9, the best way was to smash the repeatable PIM icon SBC, do like 150X, and you would have pretty decent chance getting one.
    2. PIM R9 worth more than 15 millions but the price limit is 15 millions, so people do not want list him to get only 15 millions of coins and even he gets listed, people instantly buy him. If EA remove the price limit, PIM R9 would not be extinct, at least when the game was alive, however, the market price would be way higher, maybe like 30 millions, and I am not sure if you would still "actually have the coins can buy the card"...
  • Armz
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I am talking about FUT 21...don’t worry I have a 130 mil club.. I can afford the player even at 30 mil.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Armz wrote: »
    I am talking about FUT 21...don’t worry I have a 130 mil club.. I can afford the player even at 30 mil.

why are talking about FUT21 on a FUT20 forum...

I guess you will have to either constantly sniping (there should be a lot of PIM R9 appear on the market during the TOTS ultimate week), or wait for the guaranteed PIM icon SBC and do like 150X or so... It's definitely very possible getting PIM R9 - the total time effort will be less than playing all 30 games in one weekend league