FUT Champions Weekend League Thread

Comments

  • Propagandyy2
    985 posts Professional
    @Primal I think I may have to give 5212 a go next WL....Im so tired of playing handball around the box lol.....It's exhausting
  • Keano
    20023 posts Club Captain
    Was 2-0 up against a guy, easy game... suddenly second half kicks off.... my players can't move, pass, when i tell them to make runs they take them 2 seconds after i tell them...


    Ofcourse I f'ing lose 3-2 in the 90th minute. Games a ****ing joke how bad gameplay can rob someone of an easy W, this is why it'll never be a proper competitive game.
  • Muzza11
    13092 posts Has That Special Something
    Love when the frame rate drops :lol:
  • Moe_Szyslak
    468 posts Sunday League Hero
    11-0. Not gonna lie, matchmaking has been fairly kind to me so far. Last opponent had nif Klostermann at the back and TOTS Gomis leading the line.

    Aiming for 14 but might be tempted to push on to 17 depending on time.
  • Sercs
    21080 posts Club Captain
    Do I do a ridiculously late one, 11-0... lot of games. Guess maybe play couple hours and see how many RQs I can get to make it viable getting to elite in a logical time frame
  • GL
    15468 posts World Class
    Fuji vs Nisi
  • caedite
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    18-2 getting sucked in.
  • Sercs
    21080 posts Club Captain
    caedite wrote: »
    18-2 getting sucked in.

    😂 the dream of that 5m elite pack
  • kfcbucket21
    8185 posts League Winner
    12-4, about to get mudded by matchmaking I'm sure lol
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon
    GL wrote: »
    Fuji vs Nisi

    Not even on the same planet in terms of skill :joy:

    I quote "how bad can you be to not select your CBs against throughballs my god"
  • Muzza11
    13092 posts Has That Special Something
    This has been horrific, Rashford TOTS is a fraud in this gameplay and Kaka is the only one who feels nice in this.
  • Primal
    9661 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Fuji vs Nisi

    Not even on the same planet in terms of skill :joy:

    I quote "how bad can you be to not select your CBs against throughballs my god"

    People calling nisi a rat even though Fuji played 5 atb and defended for his life most the game 😂
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon
    Primal wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Fuji vs Nisi

    Not even on the same planet in terms of skill :joy:

    I quote "how bad can you be to not select your CBs against throughballs my god"

    People calling nisi a rat even though Fuji played 5 atb and defended for his life most the game 😂

    It's funny. But Nisi's chat is chill so far. Was afraid I would have to put in mod work :trollface:
  • Primal
    9661 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Fuji vs Nisi

    Not even on the same planet in terms of skill :joy:

    I quote "how bad can you be to not select your CBs against throughballs my god"

    People calling nisi a rat even though Fuji played 5 atb and defended for his life most the game 😂

    It's funny. But Nisi's chat is chill so far. Was afraid I would have to put in mod work :trollface:

    You a mod for nisi 😬

    There’s level of skill in this game and being able to skill cancel and dribble around the box like that all game just isn’t for me - I couldn’t do it all weekend it’d ruin me 😂
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon
    Primal wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Fuji vs Nisi

    Not even on the same planet in terms of skill :joy:

    I quote "how bad can you be to not select your CBs against throughballs my god"

    People calling nisi a rat even though Fuji played 5 atb and defended for his life most the game 😂

    It's funny. But Nisi's chat is chill so far. Was afraid I would have to put in mod work :trollface:

    You a mod for nisi 😬

    There’s level of skill in this game and being able to skill cancel and dribble around the box like that all game just isn’t for me - I couldn’t do it all weekend it’d ruin me 😂

    I'm a mod for a lot of people ;) If I say that pros listen to me and that I know most things Fifa, but don't have the hands to convert my knowledge into results, I mean it :trollface:
  • sofyanm
    7643 posts League Winner
    18-5
    Taking a break and trying to clutch up later
  • Primal
    9661 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Fuji vs Nisi

    Not even on the same planet in terms of skill :joy:

    I quote "how bad can you be to not select your CBs against throughballs my god"

    People calling nisi a rat even though Fuji played 5 atb and defended for his life most the game 😂

    It's funny. But Nisi's chat is chill so far. Was afraid I would have to put in mod work :trollface:

    You a mod for nisi 😬

    There’s level of skill in this game and being able to skill cancel and dribble around the box like that all game just isn’t for me - I couldn’t do it all weekend it’d ruin me 😂

    I'm a mod for a lot of people ;) If I say that pros listen to me and that I know most things Fifa, but don't have the hands to convert my knowledge into results, I mean it :trollface:

    I hear you

    da4ec45910a914658a7201e3f7b6c0f6.gif

    :trollface:
  • kfcbucket21
    8185 posts League Winner
    12-4, about to get mudded by matchmaking I'm sure lol

    12-5. Lost 3-1 after mount missed an open goal at 1-1 then he scored 2 goals from mbappe just running straight into my defenders and getting the ball back 1 on 1 with the keeper
  • Primal
    9661 posts League Winner
    I’m meant to be starting my games again but just been watching tv and now I’m nakered
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon
    Primal wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    Fuji vs Nisi

    Not even on the same planet in terms of skill :joy:

    I quote "how bad can you be to not select your CBs against throughballs my god"

    People calling nisi a rat even though Fuji played 5 atb and defended for his life most the game 😂

    It's funny. But Nisi's chat is chill so far. Was afraid I would have to put in mod work :trollface:

    You a mod for nisi 😬

    There’s level of skill in this game and being able to skill cancel and dribble around the box like that all game just isn’t for me - I couldn’t do it all weekend it’d ruin me 😂

    I'm a mod for a lot of people ;) If I say that pros listen to me and that I know most things Fifa, but don't have the hands to convert my knowledge into results, I mean it :trollface:

    I hear you

    da4ec45910a914658a7201e3f7b6c0f6.gif

    :trollface:

    Eventually I'm going to make bank as a prime Gold 2 coach :trollface:
  • RoosGianni
    7628 posts League Winner
    sofyanm wrote: »
    18-5
    Taking a break and trying to clutch up later

    GL man
  • kfcbucket21
    8185 posts League Winner
    12-4, about to get mudded by matchmaking I'm sure lol

    12-5. Lost 3-1 after mount missed an open goal at 1-1 then he scored 2 goals from mbappe just running straight into my defenders and getting the ball back 1 on 1 with the keeper

    12-6, taking a break now. Games just garbage. Players just glitch through defenders who may as well be transparent
  • Primal
    9661 posts League Winner
    Send dullenmike finished on 23 😬 games getting to everyone
  • Orison
    66713 posts Icon
    Primal wrote: »
    Send dullenmike finished on 23 😬 games getting to everyone

    Tbf he's trying out the new tots every week. You can't play 532 with Coutinho and Carrasco upfront. The formation is bad enough as it is, with 2 dead strikers you are basically finished.
  • Murtee
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finding it difficult to concentrate for the full 90 and conceding from pressure every game. :s
  • Sercs
    21080 posts Club Captain
    Think I’ve frozen at the loading screen 😳
  • Sercs
    21080 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »
    Think I’ve frozen at the loading screen 😳

    Yep, counted as a loss. Jesus 😂 14-2
  • number7rocky
    7293 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 9
    23-5, told myself I wouldn't do the elite grind each week 😂 Thought I wouldn't be interested in La Liga but was better than expected, still planned on 17 which was why I played all on next gen, I've been playing WL on ps4 version recently.

    So very difficult even at 15-1 had alot of close wins, hit a rough patch with brutal matchmaking to end up 16-4, wasn't comfortable at all, 4/5 cutscene winners for myself and alot of hard thought narrow wins.

    A rare WL aswell where I can say I had no bs losses, that's a first 🤣 had a couple frustrating ones, narrow losses but like I said I had alot of narrow wins to, a loss to someone who got top 200 last week and another good elite player.

    The matchmaking can be wild you do get some comfortable games but then can get a run of brutal matchmaking.

    Saka was the star man 👍 Eusebio hit 500 goals (still a long way of 1000) don't know if I have it in me to get there😂
  • Sercs
    21080 posts Club Captain
    23-5, told myself I wouldn't do the elite grind each week 😂 Thought I wouldn't be interested in La Liga but was better than expected, still planned on 17 which was why I played all on next gen, jlas I've been playing WL on ps4 version recently.

    So very difficult even at 15-1 had alot of close wins, hit a rough patch, to end up 16-4, wasn't comfortable at all, 4/5 cutscene winners for myself and alot of hard thought narrow wins.

    A rare WL aswell where I can say I had no bs losses, that's a first 🤣 had a couple frustrating ones, narrow losses but like I said I had alot of narrow wins to, a loss to someone who got top 200 last week and another good elite player.

    The matchmaking can be wild you do get some comfortable games but then can get a run of brutal matchmaking.

    Saka was the star man 👍 Eusebio hit 500 goals (still a long way of 1000) don't know if I have it in me 😂

    Tough if you go for 17 and it’s a good record to say no to elite
  • Primal
    9661 posts League Winner
    edited May 9
    Games a a joke honestly - this is half time - his gk has saved shots that should 100% go in and he just sits back all game doing nothing .

    7db279bc87f0e9807ece4726d7e18753.jpg

    This is how it ended - what a shambles , cba



    263151612ba8377dd7aedfb07c27ee4a.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.