Got so bored did zambrotta

Mdm
4666 posts Big Money Move
Klaiber has served me well at rb

Not sure who would be better to try at cb

Comments

• Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    Zambrotta is a beast at cb, for me is better at cb than rb.
  • Cornushon
    5317 posts Big Money Move
    Definitely play him CB. He is such a savior with this year meta. Hate to have players off chem in defence, but it works (sadly).
  • sjncomic
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have Shaw and Ake at CB with Zambrotta at RB. Who do you recommend I replace at cb with Zam? And then I only have RB Mukiele at RB with 350 k. Who replaces him?
  • Batman442
    sjncomic wrote: »
    I have Shaw and Ake at CB with Zambrotta at RB. Who do you recommend I replace at cb with Zam? And then I only have RB Mukiele at RB with 350 k. Who replaces him?

Shaw, I've faced shaw a few times in cb now and not made an impact against me. But if you like him that's your choice. Zambrotta is a better cb than all them players you just named 🤷
  • sjncomic
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Batman442 wrote: »

Shaw, I've faced shaw a few times in cb now and not made an impact against me. But if you like him that's your choice. Zambrotta is a better cb than all them players you just named 🤷

Thanks man! Now just have to figure out who to get at RB for under 300. I appreciate the opinion!

• Batman442
    Batman442 wrote: »

Thanks man! Now just have to figure out who to get at RB for under 300. I appreciate the opinion!

Mukieli will do the job till you get someone else. Wif mbabu and Rttf Bruno Peres are two good options if you can fit them in
  • Laker62
    1761 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 7
    I have used Shaw, Mukiele, AWB, and PIM Zambrotta at CB

IMO: Shaw>AWB>Zambrotta>Mukiele

Shaw is incredible. He feels like AWB with a wider frame. An absolute bargain at 300k.

For the coins, I’d say Zambrotta is better value than AWB. He also offers icon links in the back line which is incredibly useful for the reds that come from a different league each week. I think he’s around 550K PSN at the moment. Using objective cards from this week alone should save around 175k. Not to mention all of the packs available.
  • Gambling123
    167 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got bored and completed essien
  • CheeseSlice
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just done essien before a 12hr shift..

Essien, makalele zambrotta and ADP

All done for about 600k ++ fodder

They will prob release big pat this weekend now that ive got no fodder
  • Mdm
    4666 posts Big Money Move

Ha ha

Tbh unless they icons they'll probably be 3 month old cards

Messi and la liga tots stars will be packs tonight
  • Gambling123
    167 posts Sunday League Hero
    This whole cycle of this FIFA its just been packs of there surprise mechanics icon packs swaps getting useless rewards and even tots reducing players and ratings let's not get on with the gameplay and connection issues last month or two have fun and buy the next one
  • CheeseSlice
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mdm wrote: »

Ha ha

Tbh unless they icons they'll probably be 3 month old cards

Messi and la liga tots stars will be packs tonight

Wwwww yeeee cant wait to see that RW 97 messi aye