Career Mode Chat Thread.

Comments

• Valo
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dannyboy wrote: »
    We don't need them.

• Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd say it's best to do awards end of December, start of January. People are playing FIFA and are active on forums putting stories up. And we can actually remember the stories.
  • dannyboy
    12825 posts Has That Special Something
    Valo wrote: »
    We don't need them.

Do you own Magic Duels?
  • Nice to see EA finally made the new Forums. How is everyone doing?
  • dannyboy
    We called it America.
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Nice to see EA finally made the new Forums. How is everyone doing?
    Good, you?
  • Pretty good as well. Tempted to make a new career but I know I won't have the time to do so this year since I start college in a few weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to look at some though!

Nice to see you as a mod Merte!
  • dannyboy
    Do you still like Morata? :)
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty good as well. Tempted to make a new career but I know I won't have the time to do so this year since I start college in a few weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to look at some though!

Nice to see you as a mod Merte!
    Still pretty inactive here :( Good to have you back here. Still follow Fulham or not?

Became a mod earlier this year
  • dannyboy
  • Just a month guys, and this section will be back in full speed :smile:
  • dannyboy
    Valo I downloaded a MtG thing for the bants but I get a fatal error thing when I try to launch it.
  • Alastair
    10062 posts Moderator
    I'll leave the awards to Christmas then. :)

Nice to see EA finally made the new Forums. How is everyone doing?

Alfonso!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no speak, how have you been?

You caught me stalking. 499fd50bc713bfcdf2ab5a23c00c2d62.gif
  • Alastair
    10062 posts Moderator
    @stickey Does this make us slightly relevant to you now:

• stickey
    14698 posts Has That Special Something
    To me? Not really. Getting 4,000 people in for a game in whatever part of the pyramid you're in now is very impressive though.
  • Alastair
    10062 posts Moderator
    stickey wrote: »
    To me? Not really. Getting 4,000 people in for a game in whatever part of the pyramid you're in now is very impressive though.

Even thou Didi tweeted about us you still don't like us. :(

We got something like 152x the attendance of one match in the league and 32x the second highest attendance.

This cartoon is amazing.
    CL7RW_5WcAEwtjr.jpg
  • I still maintain an affinity for both Fulham and Morata. Even celebrated the goals he scored against Madrid last year.

Ali!!! Life has been good. As I said I'm starting college in a few weeks, heading out on Wednesday morning and I'm quite excited.

Really pumped for the Championship season as well since I feel Fulham have shifted the useless high wages (Ruiz, Mitroglou) and players who didn't want to be here (Roberts) and got in some good experienced Championship players. A top 6 push seems realistic, although tough.

That cartoon is really cool as well, best of luck to Hereford :)
  • Alastair
    10062 posts Moderator
    I still maintain an affinity for both Fulham and Morata. Even celebrated the goals he scored against Madrid last year.

Ali!!! Life has been good. As I said I'm starting college in a few weeks, heading out on Wednesday morning and I'm quite excited.

Really pumped for the Championship season as well since I feel Fulham have shifted the useless high wages (Ruiz, Mitroglou) and players who didn't want to be here (Roberts) and got in some good experienced Championship players. A top 6 push seems realistic, although tough.

That cartoon is really cool as well, best of luck to Hereford :)

Even if I loved a player I could never celebrate him scoring against my team. :smiley:

Good luck with college. Is that in the U.S. or ColOmbia?

I think Fulham will do better than last season but I can't see them getting promoted. :(

I assume you heard the whole story with Hereford then?
  • Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    What I'm gonna do for my FIFA 16 CM is legendary from the start. Tend to have it in world class for the first couple of weeks or so (usually half way through a season by then) as i adjust to the game. Gonna throw myself right into it though this year. So may be some bad performances at the start of the season haha.
  • Alastair wrote: »

Even if I loved a player I could never celebrate him scoring against my team. :smiley:

Good luck with college. Is that in the U.S. or ColOmbia?

I think Fulham will do better than last season but I can't see them getting promoted. :(

I assume you heard the whole story with Hereford then?

To be honest, I feel I'm more of a Fulham fan than a Madrid fan. I just have a much stronger connection with the club (and not just because they sent me Fulham earphones with the jersey I bought). I listen to every game through the website (since I cant watch them) and read almost every news story on the website. While I still like Madrid, I feel like I'm not so much a supporter as much as person who hopes they do well since they are my favorite big team.

It's in the U.S. and I'm gonna be studying Sports Administration (THE DREAM!). And also Mathematics.

I'm guessing you're probably right, but hope springs eternal, eh?

And not the whole story but a little bit. You're twitter helped to keep up with some stuff so I am aware of the general idea of what happened but I'm not sure of any of the causes or true effects of it.

• Ashy
    9731 posts League Winner
    hey america :)

anyone been working on their graphics for their story?
  • Ashy wrote: »
    anyone been working on their graphics for their story?

I'm a fan of videos and GIFs. It might be a little too much work, but it really looks nice.
  • dannyboy
    Valo I downloaded a MtG thing for the bants but I get a fatal error thing when I try to launch it.

FFS it won't work.
  • Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    Got graphics from last year which I never used. So may use them.

LeagueTableDefault_zpszcwhp4ux.png

SkySportsStoryHeadertester_zpsab120d69.png

ScoreboardDefaultTester_zps31c3f0e2.png

• Alastair
    10062 posts Moderator
    Depending on how the training feature works I may do a CM where I try and change the natural positions of this squad.
    e541a63f704969f4de6ecc35310104d2.png
  • Zz CLUBLEY zZ
    I believe I read that it's limited. Think it only helps boost stats. Don't think you can change positions of players.
  • Alastair
    10062 posts Moderator
    I believe I read that it's limited. Think it only helps boost stats. Don't think you can change positions of players.

You can't change their position but I'm hoping you can train their stats to up to a level where they are natural for a certain position. For example I could get Can up to 80 finishing and 75 shot power or something.
  • dannyboy
    Looks like I'm coming home in March/April. Feels.
  • dannyboy
    This section is not alive.
  • Danieldo
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks for pointing that out captain obvious
This discussion has been closed.