TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• David12344
    14707 posts World Class
    CHYP2074 wrote: »
    13k for 85s?

Huh they up to 13k ?
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional
    David12344 wrote: »
    13k for 85s?

Huh they up to 13k ?

I sold 8 in my last cycle at around 12/13k so they are definitely moving at that price
  • David12344
    14707 posts World Class
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    13k for 85s?

Huh they up to 13k ?

I sold 8 in my last cycle at around 12/13k so they are definitely moving at that price

Lovely I want everything gone by Wednesday then no more fodder investing for me it’s boring now lol
  • CHYP2074
    2416 posts Fans' Favourite
    I only managed to sell 2 these are pretty dead
  • jpsblue
    11132 posts Has That Special Something
    i'm with @Xtrem3 Poptarts now. i've lost way too many coins, i would rather lose them all out of principle than sell up now. we're bound an icon PP, and if it's in 2 months i don't give a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 :lol:
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    Dropped all 85's to around 12-14k this is wounding.
  • ContraCode64
    3688 posts National Call-Up
    Dodds wrote: »
    Dropped all 85's to around 12-14k this is wounding.

Screenshot-20210504-111249-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Keep the faith lads. Timmy is still out there and hungry for bargains.

• caedite
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Selling 86 and 87s every cycle - since pickup at Friday lightning rounds, around 50 sales. While it's only 5k a card markup, it keeps the profit ticking up. 150 cards to go. Even a 1/2 decent SBC will do it. Surely, surely they aren't going to withhold the PL guaranteed?
  • Fifan100k1
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game joins ea play/game pass on Thursday maybe there’ll be many more timmies to sell to 🤑
  • Hammer316
    2902 posts Fans' Favourite
    Getting some nice sales on the fodder I ploughed into this weekend. Not being greedy just 30% a card max and getting quite a few sales. Everything is up a bit now so a desirable SBC will bring the boom.
  • Moe_Szyslak
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Getting some nice sales on the fodder I ploughed into this weekend. Not being greedy just 30% a card max and getting quite a few sales. Everything is up a bit now so a desirable SBC will bring the boom.

Same here. Not huge profit but it keeps things ticking over.
  • David12344
    14707 posts World Class
    Where are the Prem player sbcs. Lots of players deserve one and they just ain’t doing it
  • caedite
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Where are the Prem player sbcs. Lots of players deserve one and they just ain’t doing it

Really bizarre strategy to alienate customers inorder to spite traders, but it feels like that's the reason at times.
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional
    caedite wrote: »

Really bizarre strategy to alienate customers inorder to spite traders, but it feels like that's the reason at times.

It's called the store re-direction strategy and EA seem to be the masters of it!

If we are lucky, they may release a new ball in the stadium section tonight
  • Izzy2K17
    13509 posts Has That Special Something
    I didn’t realize Oscar if is so cheap why?
  • David12344
    14707 posts World Class
    caedite wrote: »

It does feel like that
  • Mdm
    4666 posts Big Money Move
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    I didn’t realize Oscar if is so cheap why?

They dunt ask for in form any more do they
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9595 posts League Winner
    Icon PP hype tonight
  • Lackosweat
    9522 posts League Winner
    Varane with Shadow can now be picked up easily for 18.5-19k on PS. Ez money honestly, especially when he’s going to be out of pack and TOTS La Liga is about to drop.
  • Oliver Powell
    2811 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t think this is anything calculated by ea. It’s tots, everything crashes. It was mad to keep fodder in the hope something would raise it.
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well I'm selling a few mil worth of my fodder, enough to get me that TOTS Rashford to complete my team.

Going to be about a 30% loss on my investment. Oh well, I've learned for next year.
  • Lackosweat
    9522 posts League Winner
    Put 1 mil on Varane and another 700k on Kyle Walker. Let’s see what’s going the happen this week. I made around 500k last week solely on those 2.
  • Bozza88
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    Getting out of my fodder. Sick of waiting for ea to drop something.
    Gonna stick to metas
  • David12344
    14707 posts World Class
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    Gonna stick to metas

Tomorrow is sbc prem but I reckon everyone will want out tomorrow
  • Bozza88
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Put 1 mil on Varane and another 700k on Kyle Walker. Let’s see what’s going the happen this week. I made around 500k last week solely on those 2.

Good call, gonna add rashford into the mix when he’s back in oaxks
  • Bozza88
    Gonna stick to metas

Just sick of waiting for content for 2-3k
    Rises
  • David12344
    14707 posts World Class
    Gonna stick to metas

Just sick of waiting for content for 2-3k
    Rises

True mate.
  • CHYP2074
    2416 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lackosweat wrote: »

You sure it's guaranteed? We saying for this WL right?
  • David12344
    14707 posts World Class
    I’m getting out my fodder tonight. Made a bit anyway but take break even on rest. Sold most got 50 left will go tonight. I’m bored of it now. Fodder investing seems to be quite dead tbh
  • Sercs
    21106 posts Club Captain
    Fodder investing is always dead when there are tonnes and tonnes of packs. Supply outweighs demand

It’s the drops of SBCs between big events that you want fodder for. People just getting too invested in fodder this year as it’s been seen as a sure thing with zero effort required. Just buy sub 12-15k and sell at 20-25k depending on the time of year. Now isn’t the time, IMO it’s far too risky and ultimately greedy to plough all your coins into it, its a shame to see so many peoples coin totals get hit badly so close to tots